• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

Phantasy Star Portable 2 -PSP- $19.99

I know there has been a lot of discussion on the 2 packs but who knows if they will come out and if they will honor the $10 price. I guess this has been $20 for a few days now but still a great price considering it never really went down.

#2 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:47 AM

Yeah, I wish we could get definite confirmation of the Phantasy Star Defender Pack. Don't know whether to just buy the second one or wait for the pack.

#3 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

meh i just bought one for the hella it. I really wanted the dual pack but its not in gamestops system or a lot of other stores. I dont think its coming out anymore

#4 xRandizzy

xRandizzy

Legendary Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Should wait for this to drop ;] http://www.walmart.c...SP-PSP/17048456

#5 mickleohb

mickleohb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

meh i just bought one for the hella it. I really wanted the dual pack but its not in gamestops system or a lot of other stores. I dont think its coming out anymore

Even if the Defender pack gets sold, you could probably sell PSP2 for at least $20 (assuming this isn't a permanent price frop) if you're quick

#6 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Should wait for this to drop ;] http://www.walmart.c...SP-PSP/17048456

another point its cancelled

it now says

Not Available at this time

so you cant even preorder it anymore

STick a fork in it cause its dead
WOOOO I STINK

#7 canedaddy

canedaddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

If the Defender Pack were cancelled, wouldn't Wal-Mart be required to notify those of us who preordered it to give us our money back?

#8 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

no one knows whats happening with the defenders pack but my guess is its canceled. A lot of the newer dual packs seemed to go to gamestop exclusive (i.e. the monster hunter pack, and the mega man pack) and they only got a couple copies in at each store themselves. PSP support in the US is just flat out dead. It makes me really worry if we really will get the next trails in the sky. We were promised it was coming but i just dont know at this point =(

#9 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

The Defenders Pack could likely be a single game case with 2 UMD holders inside, like the Double Rivals Attack Pack that Sega released recently.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#10 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

didnt the same companies make 1 and 2

called up walmart and they go they think it was cancelled due to licence issues ?
WOOOO I STINK