My Guide To Free Stuff/Amazon GC/Paypal - TOTAL Earnings: $6,000+

gtkilla

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: I've collectively earned over 6000 dollars worth of cash and prizes from these sites!

I'm gonna tell you guys how I got over $700 in free games and other cool stuff from Prize Rebel and Swagbucks and Points2Shop.

Points2Shop

http://www.points2shop.com/banners/2713312

Points2Shop is one of the top GPT sites and one of my favorites. To use it is simple: you earn points by completing free easy offers (these can range from filling out a small form and taking a short 'survey' which you can skip your way through like a breeze, to watching videos or just 'liking' something on facebook (this site has a very high offer approval rate and a large community to help you out too) and you can spend those points on anything from Amazon. They also offer Paypal cashout and gift card prizes. Points2Shop gives you some more opportunities to earn points by playing games as well as offers. By signing up from my link and confirming your email, you can get a bonus of $2.50!

PRIZEREBEL

Prize Rebel is where I've earned most of my free stuff since I've been here longer, specifically about $520 worth. IMO it's one of the best GPT sites right next to Points2Shop! So basically Prize Rebel is a site where you sign up for free offers and/or take surveys and you get paid in points (1 point = $1 Dollar), it is very simple. The offers have high credit/approval rating. If an offer stumps you, you can always check out the forums for a guide that can help you get credit. You can redeem your points for pretty much anything on the internet ranging from Xbox Microsoft points or Gold membership, PSN $ or PSN+ membership, games, gift cards and more. You can see all in the prize section.
They also have a raffle system, which is great. Each offer gives you 4 raffle tickets and you can use those tickets to enter the monthly jackpot (ten winners are picked, and the cash is split among them), or you can enter the giveaways. They usually have awesome games (Modern Warfare 3, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3 are some recent ones) to giveaway or they'll have Amazon gift cards. It's a cool "plus" aspect imo.

What I do is save up my points and get Amazon gift cards as you can see below. I redeemed 280 points for $350 Amazon cash when they had a sale once (it doesn't show the price I redeemed though since the site was updated)! I'm currently saving up for my next prize. I'm at about 203 points and still going!

I use to redeem the custom prizes through the site itself, but I found Amazon Gift cards to be more easier in the long run. It also meant I could use this site in conjunction with Swagbucks.

SWAGBUCKS

Swagbucks is another fantastic site. All you need to do to earn bucks is search the web.
You get bucks around 4-5 times a day from searching alone (7-11 bucks a search on average).
Other ways to earn are by answering the daily poll, daily NOSO "survey" (you just click skip 4 times, then get paid), watching videos on SBTV, using the toolbar, special offers (like Prizerebel's. high payout and approval rating, they're a great way to boost your bucks quickly and highly), trusted surveys, swag codes (daily codes are posted on sc-s.com that you enter for bucks), and several other ways. The prize that I get from Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon gift card for 450 swagbucks, although they also offer paypal cashout. I can earn these every 5 days if I do most of the above, but if I do special offers and/or trusted surveys, I can get them every 2 or three days! I've earned about $135 from Swagbucks total (27 gift cards).

If you have an Android (w/ unlimited data or Wifi), you can use the SBTV Mobile app which works just like SBTV but it cycles through the videos automatically so you can just turn it on and leave it for an easy 50 SB a day!

You get 30 bucks bonus from signing up here!

Here is some of the stuff I bought with my free gift cards!

PS3 160GB Killzone 3 Bundle
Gears of War 3
Just Cause 2
Uncharted 2 GOTY
Xbox 360 Slim 4GB
656ghw.jpg
Call of Duty Black Ops
qssill.jpg
Skyrim

Before You Start

These GPT sites pay you to sign up for free offers and take surveys and watch videos and as a result, you will be spammed. Therefore you must make a separate email(s) to do offers. You may need to make a new email every now and then. I'd recommend either Yahoo or Gmail. However, it is important that you sign up for the main sites using your real email. Second, you should use the latest Firefox and this add-on to do offers. The add-on auto-fills the bubbles on the offers, so you don't need to go through each and click no. Once you install it follow these steps to configure it.

Go to Tools, Addons, Autofill Forms, Options, Main.

At the bottom, click the Add button to add a new rule and type:

Name: Bubbles 1

Value: n

Field rule: offer|rb|q|show

Site rule: (?

Then click add again and type:

Name: Bubbles 2

Value: no

Field rule: off|ocs|choice

Then click add again and type:

Name: Bubbles 3

Value: 0

Field rule: core|select|rdi

Now you should be able to use Alt+J to fill in the "No" bubbles. Also you can add your personal info to auto-fill for other websites you'd like by right clicking and choosing "Add a rule for this field", then hitting 'Add'.

Before and after you attempt and complete an offer, make sure to go to Tools --> Clear Recent History --> and Clear your Cookies and Cache. This is important in ensuring the offer credits you!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for this! I used to use swagbucks, but stopped. I'm gonna start using it again so I can hopefully pay off Mass Effect 3 CE + Guide before March

Have you checked out opinionoutpost? It's surveys that you can cash out to get amazon credit, paypal, or other stuff. They used to have referrals, but they just changed the site, and I can't find my referral link.

bread's done
Back