Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

• Please log in to reply
766 replies to this topic

#91 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

The only person that ever bitched about threads like these has been banned.

Haha, it looked like to me the CAG Flaming Dept. fell asleep on the job. I was waiting for the militia of CAGs who sacrifice their time on the front lines for an unnecessarily dramatic backlash of trolling & flaming against fellow CAGs with good intentions.

Good luck in winning everyone! (And as for you guys that won XBL points/months...you lucky bastards!)

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#92 PlatinumIce

PlatinumIce

Creepers gonna creep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Just curious, how are folks getting to use the code multiple times w/ the same email? I tried clearing cookies/history etc, but would get an error code.

We aren't. You just use one email for two spins, then enter a new one for two spins, then another new one, and so forth. Go to disposeamail.com to streamline the process, as you can get access to your own email inbox without having to create a new email account.
"Pain and death are a part of life...to reject them is to reject life itself." -Henry Ellis

#93 Duke.Togo

Duke.Togo

Game Tape Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Just wallpapers for me. Keep trying I suppose. Thanks OP!

#94 yuyak

yuyak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:02 AM

Thanks, got 3x wallpapers and 1x $5 GameStop giftcard.

#95 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

Has anyone actually received a redemption email yet?

#96 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

you are such a dumb Fuck . this is the ONLY way to play these SCAMS and WIN something. EVERYONE here and on Slickdeals does it except stupids like you. period.

Dude I won a free month of gold on my 1st try yesterday. So it seems to me like you are scamming Gamestop not the other way around (wow am I really defending Gamestop?). Such a dumb Fuck go and suck on your mom's tit's you dumb fucking 12 year old boy who probobly only has 1 testicle.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#97 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:02 AM

Thanks for posting.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#98 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

Thanks for posting but I wonder if there will be a cross check between pre-orders and prizes. I doubt it but why the 30 day wait

#99 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

Dude I won a free month of gold on my 1st try yesterday. So it seems to me like you are scamming Gamestop not the other way around (wow am I really defending Gamestop?). Such a dumb Fuck go and suck on your mom's tit's you dumb fucking 12 year old boy who probobly only has 1 testicle.

God I hate the internet. Why do you get so angry over this? Calm down buddy, if you freak out over things like this over the internet, Id be concerned to see how you behave in the real world.

#100 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:33 AM

i won 2 160 codes but i was making yahoo and mail.com accounts but now they dont let me create anymore. anyone know a better faster email provider for making many accounts such with same names followed by increasing numbers like poop1-poop50,etc????

Get out of here asshole. We don't need fucking newbs like you ruining a good community. Hope you get :hot:BANNED:hot:
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#101 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:18 AM

tried all 5 of my emails again today and got 5 of the same wallpapers again. better luck tomorrow i suppose.

#102 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

tried all 5 of my emails again today and got 5 of the same wallpapers again. better luck tomorrow i suppose.

You can try each email twice, so you know

I only tried on my regular email, and it let me try twice.

Of course I got 2 wallpapers, but just the same... You can do 2 tries per day per email, and after 2 it will say you have no more tries.

#103 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

You can try each email twice, so you know

I only tried on my regular email, and it let me try twice.

Of course I got 2 wallpapers, but just the same... You can do 2 tries per day per email, and after 2 it will say you have no more tries.

went ahead and did that.... all wallpapers again, hahah. oh well. we get to try each day, sure to get something eventually.

#104 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

I won 160 points on myfourth try! I never win anything like this! But it's only two dollars, wish I had any luck on the subway contest

#105 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:18 AM

2 wallpapers..
eh

#106 sjannenga

sjannenga

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

I keep getting the error code message. I even tried getting a new code from the site and that didn't work either. Anyone else having this issue?

#107 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

Thanks OP! I won 160 MS points.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#108 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

All I seem to get is wallpapers. What was one combination someone did to get 160 points or 1 month? It probably wont work for me, but it would be nice to know.

#109 ItsAMeAMario

ItsAMeAMario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for posting. I hope I win more than just wallpapers.

#110 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

I've won the same wallpaper every single day now.

#111 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

I've tried twice and only wallpapers. There's always tomorrow:)

#112 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

Was fortunate to get a 160 code the first time I tried it two days ago. Since then...wallpapers. All I want is the Gamestop cards...

#113 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

Ugh, today I am 0 for 38 tries.. all wallpapers. The last couple days Ive been getting 1 in 10 wins, was hoping that would keep up.

#114 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

The notion that "everybody" does this or that cheating is a legitimate "strategy" is pure ridiculousness.
Thats not the CAG I know and Love.

ColdBlood or Chronorayven or RogXue , BDavid or LouieDog and all the rest of the CAGers that I know win sweeps on the reg that dont cheat.

At the end of the day when its all said and done and were out of breath from arguing whats wrong and whats right and just ,I'll tell ya this: Good luck collecting a Grand Prize with your method bud ;)

#115 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for posting. I hope I win more than just wallpapers.

Agreed. Again, thanks for posting this.

#116 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

120 tries, 120 wallpapers. My sister however won a 1 month and 160 points in her first 10 tries =/

#117 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

120 tries, 120 wallpapers. My sister however won a 1 month and 160 points in her first 10 tries =/

Holy shit and I thought I had bad luck. :lol:

#118 Barbaric Tomato

Barbaric Tomato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

I'm 2/8. Won a 160 point card and 1 month live. Good luck to everyone- except for the people who are cheating the system...

#119 xfreefallerx

xfreefallerx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Haha, it wasn't till my sixth try that I noticed the skip button for the video.... watched it five times #-o

#120 flex45

flex45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

28 tries, 28 wallpapers :(