Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I don't start many threads here but thought this one was too good to pass up. Gamestop has a MW3 contest going where you enter your pre-order code and have a chance to win MS Points, Xbox Live, Wallpapers.

This is a universal pre-order code that everyone can use and that anyone can use as much as they want (perhaps clearing cookies will allow multiple entries).

This is where you enter the code:

http://www.gamestoppickyourperks.com/

And this is the code you enter after putting in your info.

-------------------------------------

P.S. If/when you win something, you should get the email with your prize code in about 30 days.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won 160 MS points, but received no instructions on how to redeem it or a code. Maybe it shows up at a later date.

[quote name='jza1218']I won 160 MS points, but received no instructions on how to redeem it or a code. Maybe it shows up at a later date.[/QUOTE]

Oh lordy, here we go again... didnt this happen last time and no one got anything?

I believe you have to enter your real email address and it should send you an email.

Did you see this picture when you won?

dd1052b97c224ad77db7d63ee68f9342.png

[quote name='mgford11']Oh lordy, here we go again... didnt this happen last time and no one got anything?[/QUOTE]

I kind of remember something like that as well. Think it was last year for Black Ops?

You can try twice per day per email, and you can win different prizes each try per email, even if you don't clear cookies between tries.

I tried 10 times total, and won 360 microsoft points and 3 different wallpapers.

Just make sure you're using a real e-mail, because as mentioned above, redemption instructions ***should*** be emailed out within 30 days.

[quote name='209chromatic']I kind of remember something like that as well. Think it was last year for Black Ops?[/QUOTE]

Ya it was for Black Ops. I "won" several years worth of live and roughly 1600 microsoft points before the "deal" got taken down. Never got a single email for any of my prizes but several to remind me about the awesomeness of Black Ops.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']A few wallpapers, 320 MSP, 2 months XBL, 5 dollar GameStop card.[/QUOTE]

Was this all in one night or over this past week lol?

:rofl: Gimme a break. Five tries so far(3 email addresses) and five frickin' wallpapers for prizes.:roll:

I give up.

EDIT::rofl: I tried a fourth email address for kicks. Eight wallpapers.:roll:

Does this code still work? I entered it and it told me that the verification code was invalid. Can I just preorder from gamestop to get a code and then cancel the preorder later?

[quote name='Jurassic425']Does this code still work? I entered it and it told me that the verification code was invalid. Can I just preorder from gamestop to get a code and then cancel the preorder later?[/QUOTE]

It worked for me about 10 minutes before you posted

code still works, I've gotten 4 wallpapers...sadly 2 of them were the same. no points yet. thanks OP, hopefully I can redeem something other than screenshots. :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Nothing but wallpapers. I hate contests like these.[/QUOTE]
and yet we're all still drawn to them like flies to shit:lol:

Thanks OP. I won 160 pts on my 4th try!

Has anyone actually received the "redeem instructions" email yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
7 wallpapers, and 160 MS points, to an email address I don't know if I can get into anymore. Mistakes were made...

They did this with Gears of War 3 as well. I won wall papers every day for like 3 weeks.

You don't have to preorder. Just click need a code below the preorder number.

[quote name='onimushadavis']Tried 6 times and got 6 wallpapers.[/QUOTE]

Tried 4 times and got 4 wallpapers. We're not very lucky lol.

For those who are winning things other than wallpapers, which perks are you choosing? It shouldn't matter, but I'm curious.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Does this code still work? I entered it and it told me that the verification code was invalid. Can I just preorder from gamestop to get a code and then cancel the preorder later?[/QUOTE]
It gave me this too. Then I put the verifacation code in with CAPS just the way it looks and then it went through.

haha got a wallpaper, hmmmmm might be like uncharted contest and entering during the day gives you less a chance then entering in the night/early morning

thanks for the heads up op, will keep trying :D

bread's done
Back