PS Move Games Kung Fu Rider $5 and Sport Champions $10

I was always hesitant to purchase a chair-riding sim but for $5 and Free Shipping I can't pass it up. I am sure glad I didn't purchase it "Gamestop New" for $10 a few weeks ago when I saw it on sale. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Gosha']Man, does every post need a reply stating "Waiting for Amazon to PM?"[/QUOTE]

Considering it's tax free for the majority of us and also 2-day shipping for the majority of us..you see where this is going.

Why does everyone love Amazon? They are a horrible company to order from, I have tried 4 times and had all 4 orders canceled. Be glad its Newegg, There customer service is the best. I have purchased there several times spending thousands and never had an issue.

[quote name='flyersfan8']Why does everyone love Amazon? They are a horrible company to order from, I have tried 4 times and had all 4 orders canceled. Be glad its Newegg, There customer service is the best. I have purchased there several times spending thousands and never had an issue.[/QUOTE]

Must be some problem with you. Amazon is probably the best place to go for online shopping. I've been using them all the time for about 4 years now without one single problem. Also, Amazon has the best CS.

Hahahaha what?! You sure you ordered Amazon and not a third party seller on Amazon? Dumb comment of the year award goes to .....

Better cancel my 3 year old prime membership i guess[quote name='flyersfan8']Why does everyone love Amazon? They are a horrible company to order from, I have tried 4 times and had all 4 orders canceled. Be glad its Newegg, There customer service is the best. I have purchased there several times spending thousands and never had an issue.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flyersfan8']Why does everyone love Amazon? They are a horrible company to order from, I have tried 4 times and had all 4 orders canceled. Be glad its Newegg, There customer service is the best. I have purchased there several times spending thousands and never had an issue.[/QUOTE]

This post is hilarious. I love the lack of context about your 4 orders being cancelled. If you ordered 4 times and all 4 were cancelled then either you only ordered when there was some price mistake or your credit card info or something related is wrong. They don't just cancel your orders for no reason, and certainly not 4 times in a row.

Amazon is easily the greatest Internet retailer in existence. Easily. They don't always have the best prices (but 9/10 times they will), and they unfortunately charge me tax now but the Internet would have a huge void without them.

I am in NewYork state, and Amazon charges tax. Newegg didn't. I tried Newegg last week and found they did not charge tax and free shipping is also OK (I bought some games are three days free shipping) Though it is not as fast as Amazon's prime.

Last edited by a moderator:

My guess is you are a deadbeat and your credit card got denied. When that happens, they give you 72 hours to update your credit card info and then cancel their orders. Which is pretty generous, cause if a card got denied, I'd just tell the person to suck a railroad spike the second it happens. But not Amazon, they give you 72 hours to redeem yourself.

[quote name='leiguan']I am in NewYork state, and Amazon charges tax. Newegg didn't. Last week Amazon lost my package but they resent it quickly. However, I still lost a lot due to their mistakes. I tried Newegg last week and found they did not charge tax and free shipping is also OK (I bought some games are three days free shipping) Though it is not as fast as Amazon's prime.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is fighting the good fight to not charge a sales tax across the country. However in a few states, New York included, they have gone above and beyond to make sure Amazon is legally forced to charge a sales tax. So in conclusion, Ron Paul 2012!

[quote name='leiguan']I am in NewYork state, and Amazon charges tax. Newegg didn't. Last week Amazon lost my package but they resent it quickly. However, I still lost a lot due to their mistakes. I tried Newegg last week and found they did not charge tax and free shipping is also OK (I bought some games are three days free shipping) Though it is not as fast as Amazon's prime.[/QUOTE] not trying to argue but wouldn't it be the mail carrier service who lost the package, not Amazon. I understand the tax reason though, gotta save where you can!

[quote name='shadowkast']not trying to argue but wouldn't it be the mail carrier service who lost the package, not Amazon. I understand the tax reason though, gotta save where you can![/QUOTE]

I think so. I am going to edit my post.

[quote name='ndcurtis']I was always hesitant to purchase a chair-riding sim but for $5 and Free Shipping I can't pass it up. I am sure glad I didn't purchase it "Gamestop New" for $10 a few weeks ago when I saw it on sale. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]$10 clearance titles @ TRU just wait for their 50%-75% off deals

[quote name='Brother Daz']damn kung fu rider is OSS. I would have gave it a shot for $5. Thanks anyways OP[/QUOTE]^^^

I grabbed Kung Fu rider when it was like 6 something with free shipping from a 3rd party retailer. Still haven't even taken the plastic off it yet though, too many games to play.

bread's done
Back