PS3 Call of Duty World at War Amazon Deal of the Day $15.99

What is Amazon's infatuation with this game? I swear, this is like the 3rd time I've seen them have a deal on it over the past 2 months.

Thanks OP. But anyway this has hit $10 off and on at AWD and I am prtty sure I saw it at that at other places as well.

Thought so. Had deja vu when I saw the thread title[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']This needs to hit $10. It was $14.99 in a gold box a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Not a terrible deal but I don't think this has much value at all in this price. Especially considering WaW is so old and Black Ops and soon MW3 will have come out after it. I doubt the online community will have a ton of people on it as well, and I think we all know CoD games require a strong online community.

[quote name='barrit']What is Amazon's infatuation with this game? I swear, this is like the 3rd time I've seen them have a deal on it over the past 2 months.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...they are INFATUATED with it!

It's a good price, though, if you don't have it/haven't played it. BUT they are absolutely in love with throwing it out there for a LIGHTNING DEAL or DEAL OF THE DAY. In the very near future I predict it (along with COD4) will be one/two of the five or so WEEKLY DEALS.

[quote name='Newl']garbage. get cod 4 instead.[/QUOTE]

COD...garbage get anything instead. See I can do it too.

So glad to see you took out so much time of your day to offer so much to the thread. We all feel so enlightened now and thank you for your contribution. Your deep insight and way with words have swayed many a gamer today. :applause:

Oh yes why do people keep posting that the OP's price is good when there are posts that state it is currently, has and will be a lower price. Damn laziness that is why or a inability to read.

[quote name='JungleRot']Oh yes why do people keep posting that the OP's price is good when there are posts that state it is currently, has and will be a lower price. Damn laziness that is why or a inability to read.[/QUOTE]

Hey A$$HOLE! Yeah, you! Now that I've got your attention; why do you give a damn if folks think it's a good price? It is a 'good' price (maybe not what you think it should be but it's a 'good' price.

The damn game has been out since 11.11.2008 (that's almost three years) and (I'm pretty sure) it's MSRP held steady at b/t $25-$35 until the first of this year.

SO FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE YET TO GRAB IT and/or PLAY IT, it's a 'good' deal. It's not "damn laziness" nor is it an "inability to read", it's called being civil (which this post is not, nor is it intended to be) and giving folks a heads up.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Hey A$$HOLE! Yeah, you! Now that I've got your attention; why do you give a damn if folks think it's a good price? It is a 'good' price (maybe not what you think it should be but it's a 'good' price.

The damn game has been out since 11.11.2008 (that's almost three years) and (I'm pretty sure) it's MSRP held steady at b/t $25-$35 until the first of this year.

SO FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE YET TO GRAB IT and/or PLAY IT, it's a 'good' deal. It's not "damn laziness" nor is it an "inability to read", it's called being civil (which this post is not, nor is it intended to be) and giving folks a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Hey now no need call him an asshole if you didn't like what he said just ignore him. Jungle is a cool dude man. Now kiss and make up you two

[quote name='Newl']garbage. get cod 4 instead.[/QUOTE]

Hah. You're funny.

WaW's MP is 100x better than MW. At least it takes some skill to be good at the game.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Jungle, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Sorry I was just trying to say that the OP price is not good as I and others listed "better prices". Sorry I didn't understand that the OP price is good too. In other words I meant OP price was not as good when there are lower prices.

Yep I can be a smartass like all of us can be. ;)

bread's done
Back