CAGcast #257: Good

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]CheapyD drives with Forza 4, Shipwreck flys with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and Wombat cuts with a bread knife.

Get your questions or topics answered on future shows via CAGbag or Twitter.

[podcast]166[/podcast]
Download - 96 minutes, 58MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review

Support the CAGcast: FREE AUDIBLE 2 WEEK TRIAL & AUDIOBOOK
[/preview]

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro: Forza 4 menu theme - Outro: Sunrise, Sunset - Fiddler on the Roof

Follow us on Twitter
Cheap Ass Gamer on Facebook
CheapyD's Youtube Videos (Subscribe)
CheapyD's Flickr Page (Subscribe)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a vid on from Biowear that said that the team used for the multiplayer stuff on Mass Effect 3 was totally seperate from that of the single player so will not reduce the quality of the single player. Discuss? Do you think that is true or will it make it like the Deus Ex Boss fights? Whatever it turns out like, being able to choose what alien you are going to be has to be good right??

Wombat, I'd love that Dragon Age 2 code for the PS3 and would put it to much use and I heard "It's All Good!"

Thanks.

Cheapy, I think you are depriving yourself and your son of how fun Kinect is with Forza 4. That was the first thing I tried, even with controller in hand. The Autovista feature was awesome, b/c once you open the hood or trunk, you can almost walk up to it and 'lean' in for a better look. And when they say you can walk 'around' the call, you can also just tilt your head to begin the panning motion, something Tai could no doubt, easily do. Also, the area required is the most 'shallow' I have seen for any game. I had almost no tracking problems at all.

Dragon Age code please.

Superheroes are awesome! (I'd love to be in the running for X-Men Destiny)

Great show!

Dragon Age code please. :)

For the Spiderman entry, I think my wife and I have superpowers. We tried for 1 month to have a baby and now have fraternal twins. :)

Shipwreck-
In X-Men Destiny, can you choose the mutant power of Infinite Patience? I would be willing to exercise mine to play X-Men Destiny.
Thanks Boat Crash.

How big is Gearbox's development team? Are they hiring everyone that's being laid off at other companies or something? They're not known for cranking out releases, but next year they've scheduled Borderlands 2, a new Brothers In Arms, and this Aliens game. Should we be worried about the quality of these titles, that perhaps they're spreading themselves too thin?

Shipwreck, I would be honored to accept the punishment that is X-Men: Destiny!

Also, Once Upon a Monster is terrific. My daughter isn't even two yet and she loves it! It seems so natural to her that you would wave and talk to Elmo, and that he would respond. I would highly recommend that you give up a little Forza time, Cheapy.

Shipwreck,
You can be the superhero and save my $2 from being devoured by the redbox. Since, there would be no way I'd pay more than that to play X-Men:Destiny

I was able to play a small chunk of X-Men: Destiny, and despite some significant flaws, I had a decent enough time with it that I'd love to finish the entire thing with my Japanese shadow ninja... who wears Colossus' costume for no apparent reason. :D

Fingers crossed that I win a copy!

Wombat, Please hook me up with the Dragon Age 2 code, that would be awesome! Thx & love the show guys, keep up the awesome work!

Spoilers for Batman:Arkham City-Batman fights goons and/or villains! (Here's hoping for X-Men Destiny, no way I'd pay for that considering the reviews).

There are a ridiculous amount of games coming out that I have to skip. I may have to consider skipping MW3 and Battlefield because I've become too engrossed in Gears 3, Dark Souls, and will be sucked into Skyrim. Probably won't even finish Skyrim by the time Mass Effect 3 comes out.

I'm a poor university student who loves BioWare and Dragon Age so I would really appreciate it if I got that PS3 code. That way I can save (*cough*buybeer*cough*) my money for school.

I am willing to subject myself to the torture that is X-Men Destiny. Unfortunately, I do not have Wolverine's healing factor so I will be forever damaged and broken. Hook me up Ship!

Great show fellas! Wombat, my favorite part of the show was when you wanted to buy foreskin for $5. The best part of that bit was the fact that A.) you didn't see the pun coming and B) you're Jewish.

Lastly, PLEASE let me know if you any of you are willing/able to give away a free code for the DLC on the XBOX 360 version of Dragon Age II. Thanks

Great show once again fellas. I would be happy to receive a copy of X-Men Destiny in the mail no matter how crappy it may be.

Cheapy, in Episode 256 you said you would talk more about the CAG App in this episode, but no app talk. What's the deal? Also, answer my question that I sent you via Twitter about the PS3 XMB update rumor heard about awhile back.

After seeing Wombat's review of X-Men Destiny...maybe you should be giving it away to the person who makes the worst comment.

Superhero related comment: X-Men 3 was a terrible movie.

Hey Cheapy,

I was very exited last week to hear that a long awaited update to the whereabouts to the Cag iPhone app. I was disappointed when there was no update. Forgetfulness, or did something come up that didn't allow you to say something yet?

Other then that, great show as always!

Also, X-Men Destiny.

'Good' ep...now I'll beg for the Dragon Age II code for PS3, wouldn't mind an excuse to replay the game.

I'll also beg for X-Men Destiny...even though I can't wait to play Arkham City soon (seriously though, I want to see for myself what went wrong with a Silicon Knights game, since I liked their old stuff).

As horrible as X-Men Destiny sounds....I'm still interested in trying it out. I don't know why. Must be sick. Think I'll wait for it to drop to $9.99 or so. I'm sure that will happen by the time Black Friday rolls around.

Wombat, first of all the crossover you were thinking was Blackest Night not Darkest Night. Second, Batman didn't get the Sinestro Corps ring during that time (he was "dead" from the events of Final Crisis around that time), but instead during the very beginning of the Sinestro Corps War when the yellow rings were seeking out people who worthy of inspiring great fear. The only reason why Batman only had it on for a page was because he was tainted by trying on the Green Lantern ring a few issues back in the Green Lantern comics around that time.

Mediocre X-Men title plz

This is a comic related comment! I'd like a free copy of X-Men Destiny, in other words.

Also, since Cheapy brought it up again, I thought he'd like to know the reason he passed out while pooping (or almost passed out, I forget the story) is most likely because of his vagus nerve. It's in the neck and acts to lower heart rate when stimulated, such as when you bear down to squeeze one out. You can actually take your pulse on the toilet and feel the rate slow. It's not uncommon for EMS to be called for geriatric patients who've passed out on the toilet and gotten stuck.

bread's done
Back