Deus Ex: Human Revolution $35.99/$29.99; Aug Ed. $44.99/$35.99 and More - Amazon DotW

[quote name='urallgyots']the trade in value just went up $4, interesting...[/QUOTE]

good catch! its a good thing i forgot to trade it in when it was at $27

I have a good feeling Dues Ex PC download is going to be $20 coming Black Friday. If Steam can't do it, I believe Tony will. I can hold off until the holidays.

o man y PC download and not the physical version, I could really use the onlive code since I want to play this on multiple PCs

Nail'd is really that bad on PS3 huh?! Love atv anything, half tempted to see just how bad at this price though

[quote name='FurryCurry']I feel that I should wait for Deus Ex until BF. Though it's getting close to the "BUY BUY BUY" price.[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong that I'm kinda laughing at that pic ?

does it appear that amazon didn't actually put the sharkoon headset on sale? On the deal page, it says save $40, but when you go the the headset page, it is at full msrp/regular amazon price of $139.99. So unless the regular price everywhere else is 179.99, I'd assume it will go down?

Nice, one of the best price I've seen
happy.gif

[quote name='Kylearan']Wasn't Deus Ex on Amazon DotW a few weeks back for $34.99?[/QUOTE]

It was - I got it for that price, but couldn't get into the game for some reason. Luckily, I secured the $31 trade-in credit at Amazon yesterday morning, so it turned out to be a $4 rental for a few weeks.

[quote name='shadowkast']Nail'd is really that bad on PS3 huh?! Love atv anything, half tempted to see just how bad at this price though[/QUOTE]

Well, I imagine Motorstorm plays into some of that. Besides, there's definitely buyers remorse at paying $50-$60 compared to that sweet $10 or under.

[quote name='pyoobez']Well, I imagine Motorstorm plays into some of that. Besides, there's definitely buyers remorse at paying $50-$60 compared to that sweet $10 or under.[/QUOTE]

no, it's just that bad. I don't know if there's a demo available on the PS3, but i downloaded it for the 360 when it came out, and it had the feeling of a horribly developed game. it was just god awful to play

[quote name='Kylearan']Wasn't Deus Ex on Amazon DotW a few weeks back for $34.99?[/QUOTE]yes, they matched TRU's $35 price

Ok, I don't know what I am missing but I don't see Amazon selling it used anywhere. I see a bunch of other sellers but not amazon selling uncharted used for 12.99. I only see Amazon selling it new.

[quote name='AgentW']does it appear that amazon didn't actually put the sharkoon headset on sale? On the deal page, it says save $40, but when you go the the headset page, it is at full msrp/regular amazon price of $139.99. So unless the regular price everywhere else is 179.99, I'd assume it will go down?[/QUOTE]

I received the email for the weekly deals this morning and it says the headset is the "Friday Accessory Deal"

So it should be $99.99 coming up on Friday.

Damn it it's getting so hard to resist buying Deus Ex Augmented edition even with Black Friday around the corner.... no, no, have to wait... need to wait... for black friday.

Deus Ex is tempting, but I know that by the time I'd get around to playing it, it will be cheaper. I think I'll hold off for now, and at least see what BF brings.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']I received the email for the weekly deals this morning and it says the headset is the "Friday Accessory Deal"

So it should be $99.99 coming up on Friday.[/QUOTE]

hmm i might actually jump on this. anyone have any experience w/ this headset compared to the x-tatic SP?

i would get this but just pre-ordered batman collectors edition. i'll wait for black friday as well. thanks for posting.

Since Deus Ex is Steamworks, does anyone know if the Amazon download has to be activated on Steam? Thanks.

Also, this is tempting, but I do agree it could very probably be cheaper on black friday.

[quote name='Woolagaroo']Since Deus Ex is Steamworks, does anyone know if the Amazon download has to be activated on Steam? Thanks.

Also, this is tempting, but I do agree it could very probably be cheaper on black friday.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this does activate on Steam!

Cheers,
Tony

Not a bad price, but I want the physical PC version of Deus Ex:HR Augmented Edition so I can have the extras. That's kind of the point isn't it? Hard to do, but I'm going to wait, I have a feeling it will drop further by BF.

I have a $10 software and video games credit. Will it work on this? I think I thought it would work on video games before and got burned. Anybody ever use this credit on downloadable games?

bread's done
Back