CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:07 AM

Unbelievable.
Posted Image

#272 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:07 AM

What's the story with the lack of PS3 versions? Really disappointed there.

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

#273 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

I got one for X360 but wasn't sure if it stated that in the OP? Not that it matters (now); glad to get a pretty solid deal with the Encore...
Posted Image

#274 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

What's the story with the lack of PS3 versions? Really disappointed there.

I agree. Just wait...that one will be coming around the bend....maybe not at that price but it won't be long...
Posted Image

#275 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

I went to checkout with 90% claimed and then got waitlisted. That went fast! It said my chance of getting one was "GOOD" at #29. How do I know if I got one? Do I have to keep refreshing the page or am I basically SOL?

#276 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:10 AM

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Lightning Deal go that quick; the Tomb Raider-Trilogy went QUICK several months back and I wanna say GTA IV-Complete flew, too...
Posted Image

#277 spaghetticatt

spaghetticatt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:10 AM

I'd say the biggest disappointment of the day was Lego Pirates being for the 3ds.

#278 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:11 AM

I went to checkout with 90% claimed and then got waitlisted. That went fast! It said my chance of getting one was "GOOD" at #29. How do I know if I got one? Do I have to keep refreshing the page or am I basically SOL?

Nope. Just gotta sit by the PC: a little box will pop up (it should make a "Ding" noise) and you'll have 15 minutes to claim it; at #29/"Good", I like your chances...
Posted Image

#279 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:13 AM

So, verdict? I consider this sale a giant flop aside from maybe the first deal. Guess Amazon's saving the good stuff for later.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#280 Silence4520

Silence4520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:14 AM

Very disappointed got nothing today. I was hoping for the new Vegas for ps3 this morning

#281 8eight

8eight

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

Nope. Just gotta sit by the PC: a little box will pop up (it should make a "Ding" noise) and you'll have 15 minutes to claim it; at #29/"Good", I like your chances...

how do you find out your position in the waiting list?

#282 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

If the console version of lego potc was 19.99 I probibly would have walked out of this sale with something. Very disappointing goldbox indeed
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#283 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

I'd say the biggest disappointment of the day was Lego Pirates being for the 3ds.

It was for me. I got semi-excited when I saw the list of deals in the OP, but then when the deal was revealed on Amazon, I was all like :cry:

#284 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:23 AM

When I clicked "Wait List" it told me my position (#29) and odds of getting it (Good). Just checked out! :bouncy:

Thanks, fishwaterjohn! While waiting I decided to browse CAG in the meantime then when I went back it said I had like 2 minutes to checkout so I quickly did it.

#285 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

It doesn't tell you where you are on the Waiting List...that is the "pain in the ass" about being on the Waiting List. If you really want it, you just have to wait; it will "roll-over" though, meaning if you have to be away from the PC and miss your "chance", there is a possibility it will roll back to you at some point; it can be kind of a headache, honestly. BUT being that you are in the Top 50 or so, Amazon quoted you as having a "Good" chance, I would just sit tight and not let it slip by when it comes your way. My wife had to Stand Guard one PM when a non-Video Game Lightning Deal went off; she hated it!

Being that it sold out so quickly (I can't be 110% here) but I don't think it will "roll over" to you twice. Give it 15-20 minutes...
Posted Image

#286 8eight

8eight

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

Sweet I got it, thanks for the response. I noticed the pop up but didn't get to read it. Between Arkham City, B2G1 at toys r us, and now this I've splurged way too much but it was worth it :)

#287 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:30 AM

When I clicked "Wait List" it told me my position (#29) and odds of getting it (Good). Just checked out! :bouncy:

Thanks, fishwaterjohn! While waiting I decided to browse CAG in the meantime then when I went back it said I had like 2 minutes to checkout so I quickly did it.

Good deal, Brother. Glad you were able to get it; the old Amazon Waiting List is an experience we should all have to endure; it really can become cumbersome. If I ever get a "Poor" quote you can forget me sitting by the PC, I just feel too desperate. Glad it worked out for you...
Posted Image

#288 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:32 AM

Sweet I got it, thanks for the response. I noticed the pop up but didn't get to read it. Between Arkham City, B2G1 at toys r us, and now this I've splurged way too much but it was worth it :)

Yeah, it's kind of sneaky (that pop-up box); my wife has missed it more than once (this is with a 10-15 minute Sermon on what to do when "the" box pops up)...makes me mad as hell. Glad you got in on it...
Posted Image

#289 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

Nooo, I'm to late!!!

#290 sabin23

sabin23

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:26 AM

New Vegas CE for $39.99. Soldout within 5 minutes. Glad I was on it quick.

Unless you really wanted the "extras," it's probably better to wait for the GOTY edition and get all the DLC packed in (when it drops to $20).

#291 KarlMarx

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

Unless you really wanted the "extras," it's probably better to wait for the GOTY edition and get all the DLC packed in (when it drops to $20).

I just wanted the extras. I already have it on PC when it was on sale for $14.99 on steam a few months ago.
Posted Image

#292 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

I'm still hoping Amazon will jump on TRU's buy 2 get 1 free...

#293 nigma

nigma

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:21 PM

would be very well that it would Posted Image

#294 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

Trails In The Sky showed up this morning in a bubble mailer and the box was crushed. I've already shipped it back for a replacement. On an up note, we actually saw the OnTrac van for the first time. I was starting to think they just shot everything out of a cannon somewhere.

EDIT: Got my replacement copy (that was quick!) just a few minutes ago, this time from UPS. The box is still somewhat banged up, but not nearly as bad as the last one. I can live with a few dents. All in all, the extras aren't all that exciting (nor did anyone expect them to be), but the pin is really neat. That was a nice little treat 'cause I actually thought this only came with the soundtrack and map.

Edited by ZombieToast, 20 October 2011 - 10:00 PM.

#295 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

Me too, but unless they're planning on making it a weekend sale, I'm guessing we'll just be disappointed here. :-(

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

My man Pharm fucks all night. Call him Super Mario, cuz he be layin' the pipe

#296 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:58 AM

um, why is this still in top deals?