Amazon DotD 10/17: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1 360 $14.99

[quote name='whoknows']I've heard good things about this game. Any reviews out for it?[/QUOTE]

COD 4?

hmmmmmmm..........never heard of it

One of the best games of the current gen consoles and I would like to play the campaign again some day. That being said nobody should pay more than 10 for a new copy of cod4

This has to be one of the most produced games of this system generation. Probably right up there with WaW and MW2. Over-saturated like crazy.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This has to be one of the most produced games of this system generation. Probably right up there with WaW and MW2. Over-saturated like crazy.[/QUOTE]

True. there are plenty of games this gen that have been overproduced (fallout new Vegas is a culprit lol) but when each cod sells more than the previous one and when the old ones still sell some copys its justified

[quote name='strait edge follower']True. there are plenty of games this gen that have been overproduced (fallout new Vegas is a culprit lol) but when each cod sells more than the previous one and when the old ones still sell some copys its justified[/QUOTE]

I wanna know who is buying these almost 4 years later. I guess tight a$$e$ and people re-buying it again that dumped it a long time ago...lol.

bread's done
Back