#1 KaitouDark

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:03 AM

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000208101

Not that great of a deal

It's $10.99 used from Amazon Warehouse

Edited by KaitouDark, 17 October 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#2 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

It's kinda lame that Amazon is using one of it's Deal of the Week games for Deal of the Day

#3 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:14 AM

I've heard good things about this game. Any reviews out for it?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#4 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:23 AM

lame deal but thanks anyway op

#5 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:28 AM

I've heard good things about this game. Any reviews out for it?

COD 4?

hmmmmmmm..........never heard of it

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

One of the best games of the current gen consoles and I would like to play the campaign again some day. That being said nobody should pay more than 10 for a new copy of cod4
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#7 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:41 AM

This has to be one of the most produced games of this system generation. Probably right up there with WaW and MW2. Over-saturated like crazy.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#8 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

This has to be one of the most produced games of this system generation. Probably right up there with WaW and MW2. Over-saturated like crazy.

True. there are plenty of games this gen that have been overproduced (fallout new Vegas is a culprit lol) but when each cod sells more than the previous one and when the old ones still sell some copys its justified
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#9 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

True. there are plenty of games this gen that have been overproduced (fallout new Vegas is a culprit lol) but when each cod sells more than the previous one and when the old ones still sell some copys its justified

I wanna know who is buying these almost 4 years later. I guess tight a$$e$ and people re-buying it again that dumped it a long time ago...lol.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg