Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

other decent f/s deals:

majin ps3 $10
medal of honor ps3 $10
vanquish 360 $10
no more heroes ps3 $18
Trinity Souls of Zil $20
Motorstorm Apocalypse $20

Thank you so much for posting this, I've been wanting to get No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for a while. Glad I didn't miss out.

#33 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:06 AM

Is Duke worth 10 bucks?

Yes.

There are a bunch of idiots who don't like the game because it isn't COD enough or Gears of War enough. It's a fucking arcade shooter, like it always has been. It's a Duke Nukem game, so if people buy it because they somehow hope it'll have a deep story line that spans three games, a convoluted officer ranking system, or the ability to change the fucking stocks on your custom military-grade artillery, they're obviously morons. If you like the old Duke Nukem games, the Serious Sam games, practically any old school shooter, or even Bulletstorm, you'll like this game.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#34 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

This isn't the month end sale right? Lol.

#35 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

Oh snap...been waiting on vanquish for forever. I41

#36 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

Ordered NMH:HP. Good deal!

#37 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:13 AM

picked up: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PS3) and Top Spin 4 (360)

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#38 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:14 AM

Probably grabbing Vanquish, not sure on Dead Space 2.....stuff keeps going on sale now when I know there will be great prices on a lot of games come Black Friday >.<

659629.png?68329996

#39 folkmojo

folkmojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:14 AM

Kinda want Fable 3 for 12.99 but I still have Fable 2 sealed.. and I just bought like 10 games last week. lmfao

You need to open Fable II and play it. It is AWESOME.

Fable II > Fable III

#40 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

Very tempted 2 get Vanquish, loved it as a rental and for that price, its hard to ignore it again.

#41 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

I'd wait a few days, chances are the monthly sale is starting Wednesday and most of these games will end up cheaper.

#42 JazzFlight

JazzFlight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

Mmmm infamous 2 is tempting at $30, dunno if i should wait

Note there's no free shipping on the used version, just the new.

#43 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

hmm goldeneye 007 wii. yay or nay?

#44 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

omg is this the sale? lol I don't wanna buy it and then they lower it later. haha

#45 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Is Duke worth 10 bucks?

Absolutely. it was worth it at $60.

#46 lockarm

lockarm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Vanquish 360 $10? I'm with that!

#47 JazzFlight

JazzFlight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:18 AM

I'd wait a few days, chances are the monthly sale is starting Wednesday and most of these games will end up cheaper.

Uh, I don't know about you, but I think this IS the monthly sale.

#48 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:18 AM

warning huge shipping delay, especially if you order a single game! my last order arrived in about 1.5 wks!

If you want trinity souls now I'd say get it! with previous KOEI games, gamefly usually doesn't get a restock on these (not to mention when Dynasty Warriors Gundam sold out)

Edited by CaoPi, 18 October 2011 - 02:29 AM.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#49 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

if this is the so called sale it SUCKS For handhelds
WOOOO I STINK

#50 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

nevermind, with so much credits, I can't justify paying $32 for 2 games even though they are great games @ great price (Portal 2 and Shadows of the damned).

#51 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:23 AM

Price I was waiting for on Force Unleashed 2. I rented it and beat it but bought some of the dlc for it I have yet to play and can sweep through the rest of those achievements.

#52 Zen Rukasu

Zen Rukasu

Yo No Comprendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:25 AM

I can expect these games to come with their respective codes/keys right? L.A. Noire and Porta 2 particularly?

#53 eternalnegative

eternalnegative

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:26 AM

Grabbed Majin and Portal 2 on PS3. Not too bad for $26.xx shipped. Hoping for crysis 2 to lower in price.

#54 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:26 AM

Daaayum.

GT5 $19.99
Shadows of the Damned $17.99
Portal 2 $14.99

Daaayum.

#55 bizman316

bizman316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

I still want LA Noire, Portal 2, and Shadows of the Damned but will wait for all of them to get cheaper. I did pick up trinity for ps3. That is the cheapest that I have seen that game so far. Even on ebay or amazon it goes for $35 or more usually.

#56 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:35 AM

Picked up Trinity. Never seen it even close to that cheap before. Hell, it's $50 in the Amazon Warehouse right now.

#57 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:37 AM

warning huge shipping delay, especially if you order a single game! my last order arrived in about 1.5 wks!

I bought lego pirates wii on friday, to trade it in to bestbuy and I got it the next day.

#58 mrcheapo11

mrcheapo11

Whoooooooooooooop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

Yes.

There are a bunch of idiots who don't like the game because it isn't COD enough or Gears of War enough. It's a fucking arcade shooter, like it always has been. It's a Duke Nukem game, so if people buy it because they somehow hope it'll have a deep story line that spans three games, a convoluted officer ranking system, or the ability to change the fucking stocks on your custom military-grade artillery, they're obviously morons. If you like the old Duke Nukem games, the Serious Sam games, practically any old school shooter, or even Bulletstorm, you'll like this game.

Agreed 100%. Bought it for $10 from the other Gamefly sale, and I am very pleased. I loved Duke Nukem 3D, and after all the criticism, this was a lot better than I expected. I also did not find the demo to be the best representation of the game, so if you found the demo to be not that good, but are a Duke fan, DNF is definitely worth picking up.

Other than that, there are a few titles I'm tempted to buy. Namely, Vanquish, TFU2, NBA Jam, and Alan Wake. Question though, has anyone ordered Alan Wake from GF and gotten the code for the first DLC? I know people almost always get the unused codes, but was just wondering if people had experience specifically with Alan Wake; I already bought the second DLC when it was on sale :D

Posted Image

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

Hello all this is my frist post on GAG forums.

PM me for invites to Lockerz.com!

#59 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

I didn't post this as a new thread, but my post from the other thread was put as OP.

Updated with most of the deals.

#60 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:41 AM

bummer, i knew i should have deposited cash today.

i hope no more heroes , shift 2 unleashed, motorstorm don't go out of stock.

off topic but Fuck this wal mart money card, i have to enter my social security to use it 0_o fsdadsffdsdfsl, i wish i got a visa gift card but it was a gift so heh i better just deal with it.