• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

Why couldn't vanquished have been on sale for the ps3 :(

#92 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I think this is the first game I have ordered from Gamefly since their End of Month blitzes every month last year. Grabbed No More Heroes Paradise at a great price imo.
I don't have PSmove and own both games on the Wii, but NMH is too good of a series for me to pass up this version.

#93 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

if you're on the fence, order around 4 games and they'll priority mail ship it...you'll get it in a few days....

#94 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:48 AM

My copy of Dead Rising 2 for PS3 that I received a week or so ago had a crack in it, so I emailed them. They don't do replacements, but they gave me a coupon for $8 to cover the $5 higher price and the $3 shipping if I was to buy a replacement copy.

So, I re-ordered that, plus Shift 2. Good timing, since that will get me the priority shipping.

#95 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:50 AM

Yes.

There are a bunch of idiots who don't like the game because it isn't COD enough or Gears of War enough. It's a fucking arcade shooter, like it always has been. It's a Duke Nukem game, so if people buy it because they somehow hope it'll have a deep story line that spans three games, a convoluted officer ranking system, or the ability to change the fucking stocks on your custom military-grade artillery, they're obviously morons. If you like the old Duke Nukem games, the Serious Sam games, practically any old school shooter, or even Bulletstorm, you'll like this game.

the LOOOOOOOOOONG loading screens made me so very sad....otherwise I generally agree with you.

#96 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:51 AM

This is the monthly sale, correct? These prices aren't going to go down in a few days or anything like that... I am waiting on GT5, so that would be sweet if it went down even more.

CBrownsT10.png

#97 1mbalanc3d

1mbalanc3d

#LevelUpYourLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

How long did it take for you guys to receive your game? My Crysis 2 supposedly shipped Wednesday, still haven't got it...

i just got mine earlier today and i ordered on 10/8

#98 CoruptAI125

CoruptAI125

Subs B4 Dubs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

Just got Vanquish (360), No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (PS3), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (Xbox 360), and Medal of Honor (PS3) for a grand total of 51.84. I have to say this made my day. I've been wanting to play all these game but couldn't justify purchasing them when I already have around 15 games I still WANT to play, not to mention the other crap I bought. With these prices I can safely buy these games and most likely not play them.

#99 1mbalanc3d

1mbalanc3d

#LevelUpYourLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

im thinking about grabbing NBA Jam as well (ive always been a big fan of arcade style sports games..) but i dont know if i should invest in that or buy the OFE on Xbox Live... (perhaps wait it out for a price drop at some point)..

#100 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

In for :ps3: Shift 2 and :ps3: Portal 2.

Shadows of the Damned and Medal of Honor are tempting but I'm content with these two games for now.

#101 lamuh13

lamuh13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:05 AM

Ordered
Majin Forsaken Kingdom
Shadow of the Damned.
both for PS3.
Thanks OP.

#102 Shinseiryu

Shinseiryu

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:08 AM

Gran Turismo 5 (this price is incredible)
Portal 2
L.A Noire
Brink (9.99, figured worse cause I'll trade it later)

All PS3

Thanks OP.

#103 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:10 AM

Nice, got Vanquish, been meaning to get this forever.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#104 Geello

Geello

Walked into Mordor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:15 AM

Top Spin 4 as a surprise for the girlfriend... every time we go into a game store she points it out. :3

Crackdown 2
Duke Nukem Forever

Not sure if I should pull the trigger on Homefront.

Posted Image

#105 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:21 AM

Some good deals right here. GameFly's sales are as good of value as a subscription.

#106 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

Shadows of the Damned is a great game, recommend it to anybody

#107 adamgould

adamgould

Nothing Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:27 AM

Top Spin 4 as a surprise for the girlfriend... every time we go into a game store she points it out. :3

Crackdown 2
Duke Nukem Forever

Not sure if I should pull the trigger on Homefront.

I personally liked Homefront. Is it the best game ever? Hellz to the no, but it's a interesting idea and story. Multiplayer makes it worthwhile, because single player is only 4-5 hours long.

I know someone mentioned earlier that they thought it was horrible. I disagree. Just know what to expect

Also, Operation Flashpoint: Red River is finally for sale on the PS3 through Gamefly. Would love to get it, but my wallet is saying no at $25.

As to everyone saying this the Monthly sale, wouldn't CheapyD have mentioned this?

#108 Fonz72

Fonz72

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

Picked up Portal 2 on PS3, hopefully the Steam code is still good.

Edited by Fonz72, 18 October 2011 - 03:28 PM.

Posted Image

#109 joebootoo

joebootoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

Damn you Gamefly, where am I going to find time to play all these games before Skyrim comes out. In for the lowest price I've seen Gran Turismo at yet and I'll put it on top of the pile of games I still have yet to get to. You monsters.

...and Batman comes tomorrow. Oof.

#110 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

In for GT5! Is this game still fun with the controller by itself or is buying a wheel a must?

#111 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

I personally liked Homefront. Is it the best game ever? Hellz to the no, but it's a interesting idea and story. Multiplayer makes it worthwhile, because single player is only 4-5 hours long.

I know someone mentioned earlier that they thought it was horrible. I disagree. Just know what to expect

Also, Operation Flashpoint: Red River is finally for sale on the PS3 through Gamefly. Would love to get it, but my wallet is saying no at $25.

As to everyone saying this the Monthly sale, wouldn't CheapyD have mentioned this?

He did before it went live

#112 Magicman103

Magicman103

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

you guys think gt5 will drop any lower by BF?
Posted Image

Check out this link to earn some cash by doing surveys!
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9860393

#113 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

you guys think gt5 will drop any lower by BF?

most likely not. The next big price drop will probably be when the greatest hits version comes out. If you still want the black label good condition copy, then this is a great deal for a game that has 100+ hours of content.

#114 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

Is Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom any good?

#115 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

which copy will i get for infamous 1 the greatest hits or regular edition?

also is motorstorm worth 20 or wait for a little lower?

also what condition are the disks? i heard since gamefly started accepting trades the disk quality has gone down a bit????

#116 cargo555

cargo555

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

anyone know if the Portal 2 (PS3) comes with the PC download code? anyone who bought it at the last Gamefly sale, can you tell us?

#117 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:56 AM

Thanks Gamefly, I just spent over $100 tonight. I thought my wallet was safe from the nightly deals and then here comes the awesome monthly sale. :|

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#118 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

Oh so tempted by DNF, if only to say that 1. I own it and 2. to give it another shot (it wasn't THAT bad..).

....Is the 360 or PS3 version better? or does it really matter?

#119 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:07 AM

Oh so tempted by DNF, if only to say that 1. I own it and 2. to give it another shot (it wasn't THAT bad..).

....Is the 360 or PS3 version better? or does it really matter?

Ps3 version has slightly better load times. Otherwise no real difference.

#120 Geello

Geello

Walked into Mordor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

anyone know if the Portal 2 (PS3) comes with the PC download code? anyone who bought it at the last Gamefly sale, can you tell us?

I am nearly 99% certain that it does, my good sir/madam. :applause:

Posted Image