Dark Cloud 6.99 at EB stores

[quote name='coolsteel']Problem is timing, the game was a first gen ps2 games, would have to take a lot of those reviews with a nice grain of salt since sites were pussy licking sony's nuts[/quote]

How in the hell can you 'pussy lick' someone's balls. If you were 'pussy licking' SOMETHING, you think it would be a 'pussy'. Either you are really confused, or all the girls you have ever been with have balls. I'm willing to bet my money on the latter.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='coolsteel']Problem is timing, the game was a first gen ps2 games, would have to take a lot of those reviews with a nice grain of salt since sites were pussy licking sony's nuts[/quote]

How in the hell can you 'pussy lick' someone's balls. If you were 'pussy licking' SOMETHING, you think it would be a 'pussy'. Either you are really confused, or all the girls you have ever been with have balls. I'm willing to bet my money on the latter.[/quote]

:D That was actually just a very weird typo. I mean to say busy.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='coolsteel'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/197042.asp

78% average score[/quote]

Problem is timing, the game was a first gen ps2 games, would have to take a lot of those reviews with a nice grain of salt since sites were pussy licking sony's nuts[/quote]

Uh yeah there sure was a lot of that with a 78% Ave now wasn't there? /sarcasm[/quote]

Well yes, think about it, the ps2 was hyped so much it tanked the dreamcast before even coming out, so it comes out, first thing reviewers are going to hype is graphics, raises the score automatically, gameplay and such comes second.

[quote name='coolsteel'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='coolsteel'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/197042.asp

78% average score[/quote]

Problem is timing, the game was a first gen ps2 games, would have to take a lot of those reviews with a nice grain of salt since sites were pussy licking sony's nuts[/quote]

Uh yeah there sure was a lot of that with a 78% Ave now wasn't there? /sarcasm[/quote]

Well yes, think about it, the ps2 was hyped so much it tanked the dreamcast before even coming out, so it comes out, first thing reviewers are going to hype is graphics, raises the score automatically, gameplay and such comes second.[/quote]

I think his point was that 78% is not a particularly good score so it doesn't seem likely that they really hyped this game much at all.

I don't consider 78 to be all that bad, that is a high C making it average. But then of course subtract whatever they gave it due to graphics and that is where the problem comes in.

ok, new price changes, just saw an EB price sheet. this is B&M pricing, and the prices are for brand new games:

Dark Cloud (PS 2) - $2.99
Shadowman 2 (PS 2) - $2.99
Jet X2O (PS 2) - either $2.99 or $4.99, can't remember
Robotech: Collector's Edition (GC) - $4.99
Rogue Ops (XBox) - $6.99
Sub Rebellion (PS 2) - $9.99
Bombastic (PS 2) - $9.99
Ninja Assault, no gun (PS 2) - $9.99
Robotech: Collector's Edition (XBox) - $24.99 (yes, just raised from $10 this morning, glad I bought one last night)

there were a bunch more, but these are the ones I was interested in and could remember off the top of my head. good luck!

Well that's bullshit. They had a used copy of DC for 10 bucks, and one sealed copy of Bombastic. Picked up Bombastic but I'm really pissed off that they didn't have Dark Cloud. After all, we pretty much just drove 160 miles for those games and to have dinner with my girlfriend's brother. But whatever. Bombastic is pretty cool.

I think DC's about 70%, and I can't understand how on earth anybody could complain about the quality of a 2.99 PS2 game. If you're on welfare and your mother and two children are both in the hospital on life support, you can nitpick about whether the game is 'worth it'. For everyone else, grab some change you got lying around, pick up a copy, and never look back! :p

No...must resist...excessive...spending!

Good thing i didnt go to EB today at the mall, im supposed to save up for my mom's bday D:

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hmmmmmm

I just call my EB store they have Dark Cloud $22.XX

[/quote]

You sure it wasn't Dark Cloud 2? Cause the original goes for $20 new.

bread's done
Back