Pinball FX 2 table "Paranormal" Free Now - Nov. 2

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
[quote name='ZerotypeX']Its up, a link for the lazy

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Paranormal-Full/2a8da0a9-f7e9-4150-bd85-af2b5e6bba5a[/QUOTE]

The new Pinball FX 2 "Paranormal" will be free for one week. The game itself is free so if you download the table and the game you're paying nothing.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i8gYlkh35QE

"Hi Everyone! Yes, Paranormal will be a FREE download for one week only. It's a bit of a 1 year Pinball FX2 anniversary celebration, and we really wanted to say "thanks" for all of the support over the past year.

Once you download the table it is yours FOREVER.

The FREE download period is Oct 26 - Nov 2.

If you have friends who are experiencing Pinball FX2 for the first time, please make sure they download the FREE Pinball FX2 platform from Marketplace when they download Paranormal.

Once again, thank you all for supporting Zen Studios. It's been a great year for us and we are happy to give something back to you, our fans."

Source: http://www.trueachievements.com/n5947/paranormal-table-for-pinball-fx-2-will-be-free.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect way to get my feet wet with fx2. Been hoping for tables to go on sale for a while now.

Paranormal has been out for quite a while. Pnball FX tables are decent in general, but they all lack proper ball physics. Play the Williams Collection and you'll see what real pinball plays like. I would absolutely LOVE if somebody would use the Williams Collection ball physics( engine) and made real tables available for DL on PSN or XBL. Earthshaker, Addams Family, Terminator 2, NBA Showtime, Cirqus Voltaire, Guns 'n Roses, Monster Bash.....it could be awesome.

[quote name='thorbahn3']The table is new for the xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

hmm...maybe it's PSN that it's been out for a long time. I know I tried it a long time ago and didn't really care for it that much.

edit: researched it and indeed Paranormal was released on PSN last October. Wonder why it took so long to bring it over to XBL?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Paranormal has been out for quite a while. Pnball FX tables are decent in general, but they all lack proper ball physics. Play the Williams Collection and you'll see what real pinball plays like. I would absolutely LOVE if somebody would use the Williams Collection ball physics( engine) and made real tables available for DL on PSN or XBL. Earthshaker, Addams Family, Terminator 2, NBA Showtime, Cirqus Voltaire, Guns 'n Roses, Monster Bash.....it could be awesome.[/QUOTE]

You might want to look at this, as that's exactly what Farsight Studios (makers of The Williams Collection) is doing :)

Just my luck. My Xbox Live account got hacked a couple days ago and of course my account is locked while they investigate the incident. I doubt it'll be enabled before this deal is over. Freakin' hackers.

[quote name='Tallkido']can you doo all the achivs on this table ?[/QUOTE]

Each table usually offers three achievements. I haven't checked this one out yet so I'm not sure if it has them as well.

bread's done
Back