Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] K-Mart Clearance (Only BxNY) $9.99, Dead Space 2 LE, Vanquish, Heavy Rain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
292 replies to this topic

#91 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Just got back from my kmart and no cigar evrything rang up at normal price. Dont go in with high hopes as i did and only come out with a bag of chips and a drink...

#92 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Sad to say this, but everything rang up at the stickered price. I REALLY wanted to get DAOUE for $10. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit skeptical of these game deals, only because games such as Fable III, DAOUE, Dead Space 2, and Heavy Rain still have a sticker price of $29.99. That drastic of a price drop is odd to say the least. Perhaps they were mislabeled at the OP's store. Add to that the fact that nobody has been able to replicate this deal...

On a side note I was looking through the case and guess what, they had no price sticker or any sign of Batman Arkham City. Surprise, surprise.:roll:

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#93 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

Just got back from my kmart and no cigar evrything rang up at normal price. Dont go in with high hopes as i did and only come out with a bag of chips and a drink...

You think that's bad, I briefly considered buying a Little Caesars pizza, but luckily came to my senses...:puke:

adf.jpg

#94 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

You think that's bad, I briefly considered buying a Little Caesars pizza, but luckily came to my senses...:puke:

I love Little Caesars :drool:

#95 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

Didn't see any of the $9.99 titles. Saw a bunch of $20 games marked down to $15. Picked up Resident Evil Wii and RE: Zero Wii for $15 each. Already have Vanquish and Heavy Rain. Would like Dead Space 2 LE, but already have Extraction on Wii.

Also, is the Move control option available on the PSN as a separate download for those who have the regular version of Heavy Rain?

#96 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

Didn't see any of the $9.99 titles. Saw a bunch of $20 games marked down to $15. Picked up Resident Evil Wii and RE: Zero Wii for $15 each. Already have Vanquish and Heavy Rain. Would like Dead Space 2 LE, but already have Extraction on Wii.

Also, is the Move control option available on the PSN as a separate download for those who have the regular version of Heavy Rain?

I bought the black label version of HR USED at BB and it included Move support. Must have been with a firmware update I'm guessing? That was quite a while ago too.

adf.jpg

#97 dealsthatkills

dealsthatkills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Negative in Tallahassee, Fl....stopped by this morning and realized why I don't game shop at K-Mart...

They keep all the games spine out, so if you want to find a price, you have to ask someone....UGH!!!

lessthan12parsecs:cry:

Hey, another dude from Tallahassee. I've been wondering if there was anyone else here. Yea, our Kmart sucks. I still may try tonight on my way home. Make 'em do work for once in their GD lives. You at FSU?

#98 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Nothing here in boston, it's definitely YMMV.

#99 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

I bought the black label version of HR USED at BB and it included Move support. Must have been with a firmware update I'm guessing? That was quite a while ago too.

Yes, it's simply an update/patch. The newer copies have the "Move Support" on the box, but, they all have Move support via the patch.

#100 Mexico619

Mexico619

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

i wish there was a kmart by me. closest one to me is ~250 miles...

#101 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

i wish there was a kmart by me. closest one to me is ~250 miles...

tbh you ain't missing much unless you always wanted to know what a 70's dept store looked like. :lol:

#102 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

My Kmart did not have a clearance section at all...the games were all still $19.99.

#103 thakingrocka

thakingrocka

El Profesor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

ahhh there should be a YMMV in the topic, I was about to buy 3-4 of those games.

I said, "As always, YMMV."

#104 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

are you cags that bought arkham city going to use you $30 coupon directly on these games or are you going to wait on uncharted 3 or some other game? just curious. i'm not sure what the better option is since I don't know what the uncharted 3 coupon is going to be.

#105 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

It's not going to be YMMV, it's all a matter of when they update their prices. I really hope I can find a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for 10 bucks :)

#106 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

Just went to my store in Waterford, MI and scanned Dead Space 2 LE, Star Wars TFU II, and resistance 2; they were not clearance. 30 for DS2, 20 for Star wars, and 30 for resistance.

#107 CaptainZoom

CaptainZoom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

Thanks odinsfury you just saved me a trip

#108 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

Aren't they all?

nope...mine is in up tight central. People get scared and grip their purse when I walk in there 8-)
Posted Image

#109 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

=P~ I was about to go on that side of town, glad I checked here first!

My wallet is starting to really hate clearance sales.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#110 thakingrocka

thakingrocka

El Profesor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

are you cags that bought arkham city going to use you $30 coupon directly on these games or are you going to wait on uncharted 3 or some other game? just curious. i'm not sure what the better option is since I don't know what the uncharted 3 coupon is going to be.

I was thinking I would save it to put a big dent in a new release that has a coupon to "compound the savings." I was thinking of waiting to see what comes with Uncharted or Skyrim. If there's nothing special there, maybe I'll use it to eat up the majority of the price of Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario Land 3D.

#111 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

Going to Kmart now to pick up Arkham City, hopefully some of these will be there so I can use that $30 coupon today.
Posted Image

#112 thakingrocka

thakingrocka

El Profesor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

Going to Kmart now to pick up Arkham City, hopefully some of these will be there so I can use that $30 coupon today.

"The coupon is valid from 10/23 through 12/3, if you can’t find a game that comes out then that you don’t like, or you can’t find a deal on Black Friday worth the money, then shame on you."

http://gamer.kmart.c...0/save-game-12/

#113 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

It's not going to be YMMV, it's all a matter of when they update their prices. I really hope I can find a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for 10 bucks :)

You sure?

#114 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:26 PM

"The coupon is valid from 10/23 through 12/3, if you can’t find a game that comes out then that you don’t like, or you can’t find a deal on Black Friday worth the money, then shame on you."

http://gamer.kmart.c...0/save-game-12/

Yeah, I discovered that after I bought it. But none of the games I wanted were $10 anyway.
Posted Image

#115 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

anyone here from Sacramento area? Too lazy to head out there as Kmart is a far out drive for me

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#116 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:52 PM

went to the 34th st store in ny, and their "clearance" section is all $20-$30. with only a 3-4 titles that OP mentioned. Tried scanning GoW collection and halo 3 odst, rang up at regular price. I did find a copy of ninety-nine nights 2 though for $15 and decided to pick it up. Didn't read any reviews of it but it looked like DW and I'm enjoying Sengoku Basara right now so decided it wouldnt hurt. Any thought on N3 II? Might have to return it if its pretty bad.

#117 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:09 AM

My goal is to keep it till black friday and get Assassin's Creed: Relvations.....Funny I did this last year with Brotherhood

#118 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

Which one? Cause I was thinking of hitting the GC one since I haven't been there in like 3 weeks and it was a quick glance run at that.

Brice Road in Columbus. They also had Heavy Rain greatest hits, but rang up $29.99.

#119 Wavedash007

Wavedash007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:47 AM

That Kmart in the bronx is so far from the train. I think the train stop is gun hill road right? Also i have had no luck getting Batman at 34th street past 2 days going. Does this location have it by any chance?

#120 Richard Longfellow

Richard Longfellow

Mr. Warmth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:53 AM

Stopped by a KMart here in Richmond Va today, $9.99 prices were not in effect on the titles mentioned.
"I renounce Verdukianism!"