Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (PS3) $10.33 Amazon

thanks OP, i remember i almost bite the $15, but this one is even better $10+ and free standard shipping without price limit. :D

[quote name='coopx']i remember i almost bite the $15, [/QUOTE]

Same here, I was on the fence for it when it was $16. Will be picking a copy up now.

Finally! I've played the demo when it first released and loved it, but I never really had the time for it and the price never really dropped. Finally grabbed it. Thanks!

is this game any good? from the video on the Amazon page it looks like hack n slash game ala Dynasty Warriors which I'm not a big fan of but for $10 I just may give it a shot

Well im in for 1, cant go wrong for 10$, and i always heard tons of hype for this game.

Plus, finally platting Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 has left a hole in my heart that needs to be filled

Nice find to the TC ^_^

Local co-op at $10? Hell yeah!

A friend and I always browse the video store looking for local co-op games...we've played about everything they have.

Given that they are the same price, the PS3 version or the Wii version?

I know I'm basically comparing HD to SD, but just want to know if there is any reason to get the Wii version. Yes, I know they aren't the same price at the moment.

This game is easily at the top of its genre. The graphics are sharp, the levels are varied, the characters feel unique and the framerate holds up well with some pop-up here and there. It's only real problem is that it is way, way too easy; even on the highest difficulty setting. It got to the point that I had to use equipment that was solely designed to downgrade a character's stats.

You can put a ridiculous amout of hours into this game. 16 characters ( level 50/99 unlocks all their moves), 100 support characters, multiple multiple paths in story mode. Just wish they had more levels

Damn, just missed this. I have the original Japanese version for this, and agree with the other posters - it's a really fun game, and a bit more freestyle and corny (in a good sense) from Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors - and it'd be nice to have the English one too for this cheap.

[quote name='Optical']Damn it. I came home to order it and it went up to $16. >:|[/QUOTE]
Yeah, don't you hate it when Amazon has one-day deals like this without calling it a one day deal? Bah...

[quote name='LazyTriangle']is this game any good? from the video on the Amazon page it looks like hack n slash game ala Dynasty Warriors which I'm not a big fan of but for $10 I just may give it a shot[/QUOTE]

Its all right...i bought it a while back for 16 and played a few hours then traded it in. Im much more of a fan of N32. Probably worth 10 though

I couldnt bear N3 for some reason. Though, i have played damn near every Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors game.

Cant wait for my copy to come, mad that my Amazon Mom expired last week (Lol), so no more free 2 day shipping :(. Atleast my order shipped late last night though

bread's done
Back