Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (PS3/360) $15.60/$15.99 with Free Shipping

Meh...easily my least favorite of the series lately. Not a bad price though

On a side note, Amazon sure is shipping fast. My Sengoku Basara was ordered at 1AM, shipped by 4AM, and now its barely a state away. (Hoping it shows up tommorow or friday)

Don't go into this game expecting a traditional Dynasty Warriors game. I have to admit I couldn't stand the game long enough to play very much. Rather than fighting hundreds of enemies at once you're typically facing a dozen or less enemies. The areas are broken up into very small sections with numerous load sequences to break up the action. There's also some of the some worst platforming sequences I've seen in recent memory. Avoid this game at all costs, especially if you're a Dynasty Warriors fan.

This game is so bad... Not even worth $5... And Im a hugh DW series fan since DW 3 (must have played the DW 3 demo for like 200 hours or something... ahh the good times)

This game did not worth to try. Trophies are hard to get and you will spend hundred hours. It is hard to play because every character can "fly" (jump jump jump). If a boss is flying in the sky with ultimate hp, what do you think?
Do not waste your time.

bread's done
Back