EA Insider Deal- 60% off Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, and Dragon Age Origins 6:30PMPST

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Well I couldn't fit it in the title but I did use the Windows icon so that should be good enough.[/QUOTE]

Boom

EA Insider Deal- 60% off Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, and DA: Origins (PC Only) 6:30PMPST

[quote name='Lemarfanz']It's Dead Space 1 not 2[/QUOTE]

this =(

facebook does say DS2 specifically though

I think someone fucked up and put the original Dead Space in there instead of Dead Space 2 - hopefully they honor the Dead Space 2 promo.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Well that's BS, they specifically said DS2 on their FB page:[/QUOTE]

Now I don't feel stupid. lol

Opened Origin, got a message that if you use origin60 as the code within Origin you can get the 60% off Deadspace 2. Not sure what other games it works with

The ORIGIN60 code works on other games such as NFS:HP, Crysis 2, mass effect 2, Sims 3, Burnout PARADISE THE ULTIMATE BOX, Bulletstorm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Animefalcon']The ORIGIN60 code works on other games such as NFS:HP, Crysis 2, mass effect 2, Sims 3, Burnout PARADISE THE ULTIMATE BOX, Bulletstorm[/QUOTE]

The code applied to everything on the store except for preorders when I used it.
edit:nearly everything just noticed it didnt apply to some sims 3 stuff.

I was just about to make a thread on this, oh well. But yes if you use "ORIGIN60" (all caps) in the Origin client it totally works.

Notable titles are (after discount):
Dead Space 2 $8
Bulletstorm $8
Mass Effect 2 $8
Medal of Honor $8
Shift 2 Unleashed $8
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit $8
Dragon Age II $8
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $12
Alice: Madness Returns $12 (Steam has a weekend deal on this for $15)
Crysis 2 $16

Don't know when the sale will end, but at least Bulletstorm looks tempting and I won't mind having a couple games on Origin instead of Steam really.

Edit: Actually, loading up Origin now seems to have automatically just lowered the prices to the 60% off sales price on everything, convenient!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, Crysis 2 is tempting, but with my backlog and BF3 coming next week, I can hold off. Perhaps I should finish the other Crysis games I have first?

bread's done
Back