Pay less for all games ( really cheap games )

saied

CAG Veteran
Hello guys

first of all i'm not advertising for this web store
but i write here because i found it is really cheap and very quick delivery of keys

See what people say about them
http://www.trustpilot.com/review/cdkeysdiscount.com
they are rated with (9.8 out of 10)

Today i got my Battlefield 3 English Key and it's ready for Preload

:: Website::
http://cdkeysdiscount.com/

now the big deal
Call of duty : MW3 + Mw1 ( $44.99 )
Dead island ( $24.49 )
Fifa 12 ( $26.99 )
Battlefield 3 ( $32.99 )
Batman: Arkham City ( $37.99)

You can use this code for 5% discount
cdface

Trust me
Great site, Cheap prices, Super Fast Delivery :)

you can save your money for more than one game

How do sites like that get cd keys?

£9.50 for Dirt 3 does seem cheap, but it reminds me of those websites were you can illegally buy a GamerTag from China that's pre-loaded with credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
For example if i purchase a battlefield 3 cd key of that website and pay in us dollars, will i be receiving US copy of BF3? And if yes will i be able to play the game in the UK?

It'll say whether the key is region free or not. I've not seen an Origin key yet which isn't region free. Unlike steam where you often need a VPN.

In most cases you probably won't get a US copy. On those sites they tend to get russian and other countries where games retail for far less than the UK, US etc. However, they should all support english unless otherwise stated.

That said, I heard one of those kind of sites was having problem with the BF3 russian keys they were selling. English was apparently removed from the version, and so they've had to take it off the site for the time being till they fix the problem. Consequently you may want to email them just to make sure that they aren't the russian version.

I purchased BF3 from that website and it went pretty nice. I used the 5% voucher and it came down to £19.85. I paid with Paypal to ensure that if something went wrong i could get my money. After i completed the purchase i received an email 2 minutes late. The email contained an image of a product code. So i entered it into Origin and it confirmed the key and it started download bf3. I have been playing the game since Tuesday because i found out how to bypass EA's vpn check thing.

Overal, this website is quite nice due to the items they sell are really cheap compared to shops.

bread's done
Back