• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

Wii Play is 4.99 not 2.99

it does say 2.99 on the main amazon deal page, so they probably didn't change it yet.

#32 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

Got 3 saw 2's :) with this mysterious 10 $ promo credit I had (its not from batman as I used it on battlefield already) I couldn't resist
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#33 One4Deuce

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

I've been interested in Dead Island for a while now but I have too many unplayed games to pick it up at that price. Thanks though OP, I need to get to work on Arkham City!

#34 fidodido

fidodido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

For those with a Fry's Electronics nearby, the Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures + Child of Eden is on sale for $99.99 TODAY ONLY. Sorry to everyone else...it is listed at the same price on frys.com, but is marked as unavailable.

#35 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

For all you people in on Saw 2. I'm genuinely sorry for you. That was honest to God, the worst game I have ever played on the PS3. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't even play that game for free. The first one was an okay game, but that second one shouldn't have been made. It took anything that was good in the first one and got rid of it, and all the stuff wrong with the first one, they made it worse. At least there isn't as much glass on the ground to hurt you, since everyone else is wearing shoes, but your guy is allergic too them so you can't take any. Anyway I hope you guys can find a way to have fun with it, or at least get your money back out of it.

Can you clarify any of that? It tells me nothing about why it's not good in your opinion.
Posted Image

#36 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

I think I'll get wii play once it's $3. Dead island is tempting, but I think I'll wait. Too many games coming out.

#37 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Darn it amazon says my 3 copys of saw 2 won't come til November 8-17 :( I assume their title clearance sale worked really well lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#38 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Wanted to toss a link to the PC download version in this thread.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B005JF4J58/

#39 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Persona 3 LE PSP $20.XX
"Evil is Funs"

#40 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

Wanted to toss a link to the PC download version in this thread.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B005JF4J58/

Damn, that is so tempting...

#41 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Persona 3 LE PSP $20.XX

It is not a LE.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#42 DeadlyToothpick

DeadlyToothpick

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

For those with a Fry's Electronics nearby, the Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures + Child of Eden is on sale for $99.99 TODAY ONLY. Sorry to everyone else...it is listed at the same price on frys.com, but is marked as unavailable.

Damn, thanks for that heads up, I think I might make the trip.

Spoiler
(Gamercard things)

#43 ass-assassin

ass-assassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I played and beat Dead Island when it first came out. It took me around 30 hours and in that time I had one major bug (gate wouldn't open during quest, required a restart at last checkpoint which fixed it) The game has its issues (story and voice acting mainly) but it's by no means a buggy mess. It's far better than any Bethesda game at launch and I'm looking forward to going through it again when I have time.

#44 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

In for Saw II since its only $6, I know the game sucks but at least I'll get some trophies out of it. I will also pick up Dead Island when my trade-in credit comes in later this week.

k3t3QR6.jpg?1

#45 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

I cant believe people spend precious time in their lives playing horrible games for fucking trophies lol

#46 dallow

dallow

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

You missed this highlight:

DS - Aliens Infestation - $22.49

http://www.amazon.co...19390112&sr=1-1

#47 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

I cant believe people spend precious time in their lives playing horrible games for fucking trophies lol

I know what you mean. I'm one of the ones debating picking up Saw 2 just for the trophies despite reviews that tell me how terrible this game is. I actually mildly enjoyed the first one but part of that enjoyment was knowing that it was an easy 1000/1000 game.

But my backlog right now consists of games like Uncharted, God of War 3, and Borderlands and it's hard to pick up a game like Saw 2 knowing that I could be playing some much, much better games that I already have.
Posted Image

#48 TMD121

TMD121

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Picked up Alien Infestation (DS) and Deathsmiles (reg edition for 360) for about $38 and free shipping. Good deal there.

Heard nothing but good things about AI, and I've been wanting to try DS for ever.

#49 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

cant believe saw 2 is only $6 grabbing that
Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#50 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

agreed, I thought trophies were only meaningful if you actually achieved them in a game you liked, but I guess everyone has their own ways of doing things

#51 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

Slick deals zombies must have grabbed so many saw 2's that amazon has to make me wait till November to get my 3 copys :(
Currently playing

690739.png

#52 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

Deathsmiles LE is $25. not too bad, and it does have a faceplate. and who doesn't like a faceplate?

http://www.amazon.co...M89HG9CZVVPNEMC

#53 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

it does have a faceplate. and who doesn't like a faceplate?

Xbox 360 S owners?

#54 sunrider22

sunrider22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Does anybody know how long this sale is likely to last?

The Dead Island PC version is temping for $30... what do you think the chances are that Steam will have it that low during its own inevitable Halloween-themed sales?

#55 Darquesyde

Darquesyde

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

For those with a Fry's Electronics nearby, the Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures + Child of Eden is on sale for $99.99 TODAY ONLY.

Dude, thanks for the info and saving me $12. Was about to snag it on Amazon but took off to Fry's when I read your post. Now I don't have to wait.

#56 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

Gahhh, no more spending moneis! in for the ghost game on DS.

#57 themidgardknight

themidgardknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

Lost Planet 2 is $10 on 360! That game is definitely worth the price if you have a group of friends to play with. It's up to 4-player online campaign. It's really, really awesome. I'd recommend this to everyone. Grab your friends! It's cheap but a great experience.

#58 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

Thanks got dead island - really love that game.

#59 Blue Arcana

Blue Arcana

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:30 AM

No Dark Souls on the Halloween list :cry:

blueArcana.png

#60 deletion

deletion

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

thanks op. picked up dead island using some gift cards!!
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image