Photo
- - - - -

Catherine "Love is Over" Deluxe Edition (PS3/360) - $59.99 at Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:05 AM

LOL at people getting mad about supplies. Especially about people believing any company that says that anything is limited. I bought it cause its a good game, and I liked the extras. If the only reason you are getting it is rare, prepare to be screwed, its your own fault for putting faith in random company people and forum people telling you its "rare". :D

:roll: Cause A = B 100% of the time. I remember hearing that the nano suit version or whatever version of Crysis 2 would be rare and guess what... it is. Sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#32 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

:roll: Cause A = B 100% of the time. I remember hearing that the nano suit version or whatever version of Crysis 2 would be rare and guess what... it is. Sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't.

And show me were someone is complaining they made too many Nano versions? Oh yeah, you can't. My reply is about him whining about something being overproduced. Thanks for the reply though.

#33 daminion

daminion

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

I pre-ordered, but then cancelled after playing the demo. Decided to wait for a price drop. Game looks unique, but I don't need to have it at release for $60. $20 would work though.

I likely would have kept the pre-order though if amazon would have offered a $20 credit. I was holding out for it, but when it never showed I moved on.

#34 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

LOL at people getting mad about supplies. Especially about people believing any company that says that anything is limited. I bought it cause its a good game, and I liked the extras. If the only reason you are getting it is rare, prepare to be screwed, its your own fault for putting faith in random company people and forum people telling you its "rare". :D

I always love when others whine about others whining. Nothing like crying about someone else complaining about something online.

When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen

#35 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:13 AM

I'll be honest. I want this purely so the King has a Queen to sleep with

Spoiler

#36 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!