$5 Off any product at Target's Website (Brutal Legend deal Dead: OOS)

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Origional deal of getting Brutal Legend for $2.99 is DEAD (as of 8:27 EST on October 24th. They are OOS. The coupon code still does work for any product on Target's website. You MUST be signed in Target's website BEFORE you checkout. While checking out use coupon code: TGT75HFN to save $5.

http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956
http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956

Target has Brutal Legend on temporary price cut for $7.99, and if you use coupon code TGT75HFN you can get an addition $5 off and it ships for free! So not a bad price for it.

NOTE: You MUST be signed into a Target account before you can use the coupon code ( you can NOT checkout as a guest). Also that code is just $5 off anything on Target.com so you can use it for other deals as well!

Hopefully this hasn't been shared, I checked on the Target clearance and the Sunday ads and didn't see it. Feel free to delete if its there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said this before, I'll say it again; I got Assassin's creed for $8 and it is one of the worst games ever imo. Even a 3 dollar game can be a waste if you want your time back afterwards.

I think this is the fourth time I've bought this game and I haven't played beyond about 30 minutes or so. I had 2.06 on a gift card I had forgotten about in my wallet so I figured $1.08 may be the price that gets me to keep it until I actually try finishing it.

[quote name='jamesbrown']Save your 3 dollars and buy 3 bottled waters! Your game log is to long already, I'm talking to you![/QUOTE]

damnit!

This is one of my favorite games on the 360. I already have a copy, and I'm debating picking up another one just because it's $3. Seriously, $3! That's nuts!

this game is definitely worth $3! I paid $8 for it new and it was fun. I haven't finished it and it's been awhile since I played it (the game is a victim of too many other great games out there), but I could definitely get back into it at some point.

Wish I saw this earlier, just bought a desk on target... didn't know I needed an account to get the $5 code (kept saying my order didn't meet requirements, thought it was because it was already on sale).

Will CS help?

Canceled. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Necrozilla']Wish I saw this earlier, just bought a desk on target... didn't know I needed an account to get the $5 (kept saying my order didn't meet requirements, thought it was because it was already on sale).

Will CS help?[/QUOTE]

couldnt hurt to try

[quote name='Necrozilla']Wish I saw this earlier, just bought a desk on target... didn't know I needed an account to get the $5 code (kept saying my order didn't meet requirements, thought it was because it was already on sale).

Will CS help?[/QUOTE]

it shows this message but when you proceed to checkout, the coupon works!

[quote name='CaoPi']same for m,e I already have an account, code is dead?[/QUOTE]

I received the same message and just continued to checkout and my order was only 2.99$.

---

Got one OP, thanks!

The entire second half of the game turns into an RTS. I enjoyed the first half quite a bit, but I felt myself grinding through the game during the last few hours just so I could get through the story.

De Blob 2 for the Xbox 360 is on "temporary price cut" at $19.99. Should be $14.99 with the code. Pretty good deal.

To answer a previous question, the code can be used by each person once

finally pulled the trigger on this game. I was going to get it at launch but never did, then always pondered it as it slowly dropped in price. Even at 8 dollars I was too lazy and I figured I've gone this long, might as well just put it off longer.

At 3.23 all said and done, I couldn't pass it up anymore.

Sigh... got it canceled, but now it's of OOS (guess they never had any inventory to begin with). (desk question, not Brutal Legend)

[quote name='Jurassic425']Code isnt working for me...[/QUOTE]

did you sign into an account before you checked out? You can NOT check out as a guest. Create an account FIRST, and then start the checkout process.

[quote name='doubledown']Nice deal....is it just Video Games on the website that has FREE SHIPPING (no minimum)?[/QUOTE]

I think there is some kind of minimum. I just tried to get Star Ocean: 1st Departure (for $1.99 after code) and it is charging me for shipping. So the $5 off worked, but I didn't get the free shipping

Definately not sUPPOSED to work as I got several errors, but the discount applied so I ordered anyway. Expecting cancellation, but oh well

It's a fun game certainly worth 3 bucks. Never got into the multiplayer side of it, but the campain was a really fun few hours. Some great hack and slash gameplay, and about half way through it does some really fun Third Person RTS stuff.

If you are a fan of Metal bands like Iron Maiden the story/setting is practically ripped from one of their epics (mid-evil mixed with leather and jeans). Some pretty funny stuff too (if you like jack blacks Tenacious D kind of humor).

Thank OP. Picked up Star Ocean First Departure for $5 total and Pirates! for $3 total (both on PSP).

bread's done
Back