Origin =-= Crysis 2 16$. Dragon Age 2 8$!

Hey guys
iconpcwin.gif
= PC

[quote name='jazzman']Doesn't work for crysis on the 360. OP change title to reflect that it only works on PC.[/QUOTE]

How many times have we gotten the "Is origin pc only" question?

[quote name='Roguestriker']How many times have we gotten the "Is origin pc only" question?[/QUOTE]

It's not. Origin is also the name of their website that sells console games. It's an important distinction.

I passed on DAII as never excited me with all the changes, beat DA:O three times with around 200 hours along with expansion.

$8.00? Hmmm, debating, debating.

[quote name='ck76']I passed on DAII as never excited me with all the changes, beat DA:O three times with around 200 hours along with expansion.

$8.00? Hmmm, debating, debating.[/QUOTE]

Pass DA2 is a huge disappointment especially on pc and the story is boring and predictable.

[quote name='VISCO']Pass DA2 is a huge disappointment especially on pc and the story is boring and predictable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but, $8.00 is so cheap, even for a poor title. Hence my debate.

it does work on the client, though after purchasing nothing shows up in My Games :lol:

edit: takes 10 minutes to appear

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to use the Origin client for the codes to work. Even upon launching the client up, there's a pop-up that tells you about this promo. Guess EA is really pushing for more installs of their clients. :whistle2:#

If Crysis 2 was cheaper, I'd bite on the impulse purchase. However, having too many games and not enough time (plus Skyrim... so very soon...), I'll have to pass.

I dunno when I am going to beat Dark Souls before Skyrim! D:

is this deal on DAII good enough for me to finally install origin?

i liked the original DA quite a bit, although i did get somewhat annoyed with the micromanagement and inventory management involved. that is, i like it when rpgs are more streamlined ("dumbed-down," according to some people). i loved mass effect 2 a lot more than 1.

Do you think DAII will come to Steam as a game+expansions bundle once EA finishes their DLC? I'm hoping for this because I really don't want to use Origin. But still $8 is really good for it coming out this year but my backlog of games is HUGE.

[quote name='solohunter']is this deal on DAII good enough for me to finally install origin?

i liked the original DA quite a bit, although i did get somewhat annoyed with the micromanagement and inventory management involved. that is, i like it when rpgs are more streamlined ("dumbed-down," according to some people). i loved mass effect 2 a lot more than 1.[/QUOTE]

ok man here's the lowdown. i just got it as well and about 3 hours in and this games kicks the shit out of the original. i was fully expecting a let down but in terms of the PC version of DAII, everything seems fine to me. combat flows better, a bit dynasty warrior like on normal difficult so i bumped it to hard and it's really well paced thus far. characters are more enjoyable, and the production values are noticeably higher.

overall just really taken aback at how much better this is so far, and i'm hard to please. maybe the console versions are worse as i couldnt imagine playing them with a pad.

I'd say it's worth a shot at $8. Female Hawke is hot if anything.

[quote name='Roguestriker']How many times have we gotten the "Is origin pc only" question?[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least nobody asked if they could link the games to Steam!

[quote name='mogamer']Hey, at least nobody asked if they could link the games to Steam![/QUOTE]

Must... resist...

bread's done
Back