CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10513 replies to this topic

#6421 Sir JJ

Sir JJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

Funny how Juan & Lubu left feedback for each other.

Yes we did he was cool with me, and selll 5 slots i just feedback for 2 cause turkfebraury told me that we cant send feedback for these kind of deals, so i stopped, also i bougth to djratched and turk, and others, this comunity is great for me .i get scammed with my 50 buck content account in a comunity in taringa.net. lot of scammers there. So i make some deals with feedback and always ask some question to NSYNC to make good deals and to no get scammed. I hope this can be cleared.

#6422 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:09 AM

Why is the scammers have terrible grammar stereotype so damn true?

It has more to do with English being their second language.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#6423 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:23 AM

Or maybe Juan IS lubu...lol

#6424 Sir JJ

Sir JJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Ok guys i go to bed now, a long busy day tomorrow i willl be conected at night here in arg is 2.30am . Good luck

#6425 DiZeo

DiZeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

Hey guys,

I'm looking for FIFA12 & L.A NOIRE .. I'll pay with PayPal.
If anyone is selling a slot, please drop me a PM.

#6426 catspit

catspit

CATiversaryspit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

anyone have the password for the following share..pass was changed.

Mortal Kombat Arcade Klassic

mortalkombat_hd@msn.com

thanks

even if you know who the host is, please let me know as the person i bought the share from cannot remember.. and i will contact them.

^^ Still looking for this info

#6427 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:07 AM

Damn I love this thread I come here every few hours to read what is going on its a like a soap opera. haha. Not cool you guys are getting scammed but so active.

would love a fifa 12 share.

<---- BTW am I doing it right?

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#6428 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

Damn I love this thread I come here every few hours to read what is going on its a like a soap opera. haha. Not cool you guys are getting scammed but so active.

would love a fifa 12 share.

<---- BTW am I doing it right?

Candice > Rosie

5r8h3bp.gif

#6429 Lubu1001

Lubu1001

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:03 AM

@ Fuck you meek i am hammer jay i did this to get back at you dectivating my fifa your no better then a scammer goin around all high and mighty ... ban me i got more then my fifa money back now i know this should`t of happend and im truley sorry for the people i have scammed but if meek the cunt never deactivated my fifa share i would be long gone goodbye to all except meek

@juan il speak to you on msn if your still missing anything il refund you (The only decent person iv met on here )

@steamroller it was not me who changed the pw on the account mate il pm the other members of the group and the person who you got the other slot for

#6430 Lubu1001

Lubu1001

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

Iv scammed about 23$ the rest of my trades were all legit and im not askin to be forgiven il take the ban but the fact is meek should also be banned as he scammed also karma a bitch and meek will get fucked by it one day

#6431 Lubu1001

Lubu1001

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

Meh idc mate nothing will happen at the most reverses and a limited paypal account moneys already gone towards a new FIFA slot so either way I have no use for paypal

Meek has is haters well ofc he is when he's scamming and not a single thing happens to him and at that he's a mod on qj which doesn't say very much for that website

#6432 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

Wow, so glad My daughter woke me up. Haha

Go go go!

--------------

Selling RDR + all DLC ($7)

--------------

Looming for

Red Factuon Guerilla

#6433 ayevenom

ayevenom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

Wow lubu1001... why?!

#6434 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Sad Lubu1001, sad.

-------------

Looking for the password to cagnbajam@GMAIL.COM (NBA Jam)

#6435 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

I know a lot of shit has been going on, but would anyone be interested in Zack Zero and/or Scarygirl?

I really need to finish the Uncharted series I got along with my PS3 still. I've picked up so many games in the 2 weeks or so of owning my PS3 haha. And the platinum trophies are so much more addicting over the gamerscore for me.

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#6436 Lubu1001

Lubu1001

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

Iv left all the passwords the Same I dont mind If anyone changes them il just take a phantom and I only took 23 cos I was Down 20 I could of whent out with more then 4x that but I feel bad with takin just this much if I could go back I would of just refunded the $7 for the splintercell share I swiped and the only reason I done that was because some mofo swiped my nfs shift 2 share at which I didn't even get to Download just goes to show theres quite a few scammers still on this site who havent been found out yet

@nysnc meek also brought innocent people into this when he sold my FIFA share
Guys a plonker

#6437 DiZeo

DiZeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

Man, I bought you two slots on the past for $11 total..
When I asked you about the FIFA12 you were selling, you told me to send you the money (so you were planning on scamming more people, even those who traded successfully with you in the past)..
The only reason why I didn't sent you the payment for FIFA12 was because I suspected when you sent me a PayPal address which was different from the one I sent you the payment for the other accounts.. I then read all the posts and realized what you were doing..

#6438 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

How Rayman NSNC?

You should rent it out =)

5r8h3bp.gif

#6439 Tu13es

Tu13es

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

Looking to join or buy a NFL Blitz share. Still.

Bueller.............Bueller.......................

#6440 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Iv left all the passwords the Same I dont mind If anyone changes them il just take a phantom and I only took 23 cos I was Down 20 I could of whent out with more then 4x that but I feel bad with takin just this much if I could go back I would of just refunded the $7 for the splintercell share I swiped and the only reason I done that was because some mofo swiped my nfs shift 2 share at which I didn't even get to Download just goes to show theres quite a few scammers still on this site who havent been found out yet

Guys a plonker

Dude just go

Someone please PM a mod to get this POS out of here!

#6441 ayre27292

ayre27292

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:50 PM

i have a few shares i dont play......

1. assassins creed 1 and assassins creed 2 deluxe

2. splinter cell trilogy hd

3. resident evil 1,2,3,4, and code veronica x (also some avatars)

message me with offers, i just looked at prices in store, so dont waste ur time or mine with rediculous offers,

Edited by ayre27292, 16 January 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#6442 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

Anyone interested in an ICO only share? Looks like it is coming out this week for $20. Would need a host because I can't.

So that should be:
Resale - $6.67
1. momouchi
Phantom - $3.33
1. XzMrHitDatHoezX

fs_overall.png

#6443 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

Guys a plonker

You're a fuckin' prick, mate. You're a pathetic little sociopath who will get what's coming to him. The mere fact that you're trying to justify your pilfering makes it obvious that you're out of your fuckin' mind and just don't belong in society. You didn't steal one Splinter Cell share you little $hit, you stole two. Why steal two of them and give us all the run around for weeks if you were only interested in recouping the money you lost when the NFS share that was swiped? Let this be a lesson to everyone out there - It really should be common sense to anyone who has been here for a while, but people seem to keep falling for it. When someone, like this little prick here, shows up from nowhere with a boatload of shares they are trying to offload, avoid them like the fuckin' plague!

heavyd814eva.png

#6444 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

You're a fuckin' prick, mate. You're a pathetic little sociopath who will get what's coming to him. The mere fact that you're trying to justify your pilfering makes it obvious that you're out of your fuckin' mind and just don't belong in society. You didn't steal one Splinter Cell share you little $hit, you stole two. Why steal two of them and give us all the run around for weeks if you were only interested in recouping the money you lost when the NFS share that was swiped? Let this be a lesson to everyone out there - It really should be common sense to anyone who has been here for a while, but people seem to keep falling for it. When someone, like this little prick here, shows up from nowhere with a boatload of shares they are trying to offload, avoid them like the fuckin' plague!

Someone please pm a mod

#6445 SteamboatOperator

SteamboatOperator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

I know a lot of shit has been going on, but would anyone be interested in Zack Zero and/or Scarygirl?

I read a preview on Scarygirl on Kotaku last night, supposedly it's shaping up to be a pretty fantastic platformer. I'm not too keen on 2.5 D sidscrollers, but I really enjoyed the Scarygirl Mini so perhaps I may give it a shot if there is enough interest.

#6446 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

PSN Blog just announced their 12 for '12 discount promotion.

http://blog.us.plays...-ps3-game-sale/

#6447 Sir JJ

Sir JJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

If u bought from the user lubu1001 slot of rdr goty, alicia madness, or mk vs dc universe, then send me to my email, the last id+pass u know about the account and a pic of paypal where i can see u payed him for the slot. So ill send information asap. This is the way we can fix this, otherwise i lost mi others 2 slots re4+and re code veronica and mk kollection+sf3online edition. if someone got the data of those account send me a pm ill send all information i have and the pic from paypal. Ill check my msg tonight see u guys

#6448 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

If u bought from the user lubu1001 slot of rdr goty, alicia madness, or mk vs dc universe, then send me to my email, the last id+pass u know about the account and a pic of paypal where i can see u payed him for the slot. So ill send information asap. This is the way we can fix this, otherwise i lost mi others 2 slots re4+and re code veronica and mk kollection+sf3online edition. if someone got the data of those account send me a pm ill send all information i have and the pic from paypal. Ill check my msg tonight see u guys

Wow!

I know English is not your second language and you are new around here but damn if this doesn't sound/look like scammer speak

#6449 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Well this is a mess. On a lighter note:

I mainly want Dungeon Defenders, but have interest in Payday, Eufloria, Cubixx HD, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, or Street Fighter 3 Online Edition. Any group interest?

#6450 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

NSYNC = Official scammer speak translator ;)