CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10512 replies to this topic

#10441 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

I'm looking for game shares of the following: GoW collection, BO Escalation map pack (PAL), Rayman Origins, Crysis, AC1, ME2, World at War maps 2+3(PAL/NTSC). Please pm me if you have any of these.

#10442 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not the type of guy that likes to hassle people so I stopped trying after the last series of pm's a while ago that ended in "Sorry, I sold my share a long time before you first messaged me. I don't even have it saved on my ps3 anymore" .

What happened? Why didn't you take this up with the person that sold you the slot.

I can try to reset it.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#10443 charles

charles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

(To CBG)
Well I would appreciate that actually, since we would just be screwing whoever changed the password and kept it for himself.

Long story short, I bought that share from Bastiartadi, he didn't remember the people in the group. When I posted the account email, NSYNC was the first one to mention that it was one of your shares.

After I got in touch with you, it just seemed that you had lost any record of said account, so you weren't able to do anything about it.

I just casually mentioned this today, I didn't mean to call you out about it or anything, but a password reset would be quite welcome right about now.

I could also take charge of said account in case any other shareholders appear and want the info (if you don't want to deal with it).

#10444 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Tried to reset password here: https://account.sony...password.action
but, I don't have the date of birth for this account. Sorry.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#10445 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

As an FYI to anyone else making accounts/hosting, the birthday is one of the few things that cannot be changed on your account and is really needed for moments like these. However if you're willing to sit there, you can get by it by just guessing birthdays from educated guesses, which is what I did for an old Hot Pursuit account.

#10446 WafflesPlox

WafflesPlox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. oside_hunter

Saint's Row The Third (3)
$13.33
2. rams81
----------
$6.67
1. Bigwig_rah
2. oside_hunter

Added myself

Posted Image

#10447 charles

charles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

Dang....but it's fine, I didn't really expect to get it back after all this time.
I would try to reset it if I at least knew the year of birth, but without it, it's just too much.

one more time, my list of locked out accounts:
CastleHarm@g (Lubu account) castlevania edit: now seems to be getting resolved thanks to raiden_86 and the original host
re_5@mail (lubu account that was recovered, I just now noticed that someone changed the password)
CAGCBGBulletstorm@hot (details above)
sf3andmk@ya (I think someone said it was badman related)
Cagbgne@g (Ahnmeister was the host, gave it to Zuttasoxx since he had 3 shares; temp password and Zuttasoxx is MIA)
cag.bf3@g (battlefield 3; Zuttasoxx temp password and he is nowhere to be found)

meeek: yeah, I would just delete them, but I don't want to permanently lose access to them (well at least not until the disc versions are very cheap)

Edited by charles, 31 March 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#10448 caedeskhan

caedeskhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Saint's Row The Third (3)
$13.33
1. caedeskhan
2. rams81
----------
$6.67
1. oside_hunter
2. Bigwig_rah

Thought I was already in a group for this but I guess it feel through or something.

I'm in. Thanks!

Edited by caedeskhan, 31 March 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#10449 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

awe crap so if charles is locked out of CastleHarm@g (Lubu account) castlevania - then so am I. I'll contact the original host and see what he can do.

#10450 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

meek & NSYNC both like Kim K

5r8h3bp.gif

#10451 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

Dang....but it's fine, I didn't really expect to get it back after all this time.
I would try to reset it if I at least knew the year of birth, but without it, it's just too much.

one more time, my list of locked out accounts:
CastleHarm@g (Lubu account) castlevania
re_5@mail (lubu account that was recovered, I just now noticed that someone changed the password)
CAGCBGBulletstorm@hot (details above)
sf3andmk@ya (I think someone said it was badman related)
Cagbgne@g (Ahnmeister was the host, gave it to Zuttasoxx since he had 3 shares; temp password and Zuttasoxx is MIA)
cag.bf3@g (battlefield 3; Zuttasoxx temp password and he is nowhere to be found)

meeek: yeah, I would just delete them, but I don't want to permanently lose access to them (well at least not until the disc versions are very cheap)

Do you have zuttasoxx's email from paypal receipts? That could be one avenue to contact him.

#10452 charles

charles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Do you have zuttasoxx's email from paypal receipts? That could be one avenue to contact him.

Ah, didn't think of that; I'll give him a day longer (since I assume that even if he isn't logging in, he's getting emails in his inbox saying that he has messages at CAG).

I'm sure I must have his paypal email still around somewhere

#10453 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

meek & NSYNC both like Kim K

Are they the same person???

#10454 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

Looking for any PS1 classics + PSN games. Please post up or PM (preferred) with prices.

I prefer accounts with multiple games on it as well. Thanks. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#10455 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Gunner4eva ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. oside_hunter

Meeek, are you actually hosting this? It is priced at $15 so unless you have a US credit card for $15 in PSN funds, you and the others may have to opt for the EU release of the game.

heavyd814eva.png

#10456 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Meeek, are you actually hosting this? It is priced at $15 so unless you have a US credit card for $15 in PSN funds, you and the others may have to opt for the EU release of the game.

I'd be happy to get you guys a $20 US psn card if need be.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#10457 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Are they the same person???

I think its a possibility.

5r8h3bp.gif

#10458 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

Anyone have an online pass for Saints row: The Third? If so please PM me.
Thanks.

#10459 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

Seling gameshares for the following all individual
- Saints Row 2 full game
- Mortal Kombat all DLC only
- Galaga
Hit me up paypal offer

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#10460 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

Just FYI, I know that I don't get e-mails when I have PM's here so he may not have his account set up that way either.

Ah, didn't think of that; I'll give him a day longer (since I assume that even if he isn't logging in, he's getting emails in his inbox saying that he has messages at CAG).

I'm sure I must have his paypal email still around somewhere

Posted Image

#10461 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

ANyone have the Mass Effect 3 DLC for share?

#10462 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

alrite lets do this:

Tiger Woods 13 group (UK/EU exclusive)

elle nordegren
-----
Tiger Woods' sluts
2.snakemaster2389

it has ps move support( ;)

also selling a 20 psn card for $18 and i have an uncharted 3 online pass for sale/trade as well as an account with Legend of Dead Kel and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10463 SteamboatOperator

SteamboatOperator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

awe crap so if charles is locked out of CastleHarm@g (Lubu account) castlevania - then so am I. I'll contact the original host and see what he can do.

I purchased 4 total shares from Lubu, 2 for Castlevania HoD and 2 for the MK Kollection/SF3 group. If you guys come across any new developments that may lead to me recovering these shares please contact me, it would be much appreciated.

I also learned a couple of days ago that another group from which I purchased 2 shares appears to have been hijacked. The group I speak of is for Red Dead Redemption, and sported the email redeadr@ymail.com. darkpal245, who is the host, informed me that both the email address and password were changed and that he is attempting to recover the account. If anyone has any helpful information regarding this group please share.

To date I've had a total of 9 shares stolen from me and my brother.

I want to say a quick word regarding temp passwords - I've had a few CAG's mention to me, as I am a practitioner of the temp pass method, that they are grateful and relieved that when they purchase a share from a group I host that it's one less share they have to worry about. Being that I'm actually considerate of my fellow primates I make sure to monitor my email readily to receive and process any share holder requests when need be. However as the groups I host continue to grow, and will likely continue to grow, it's becoming a bit of a burden as I'm now constantly having to provide people with new passes. With that said, I'm deciding to cut myself out as the middle man and will be issuing brand new permanent passes to all groups I have hosted (look out for my PM's sellabes), and trusting that everyone involved conducts themselves like decent human beings. In case of any troubles however you can trust that I will be around to recover any groups that need saving.

#10464 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

I've once again replied to good ol meeek in the batcave.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#10465 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Gunner4eva ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

that's where I was leaning to, we do get it a week early... you in for a phantom?

Na, i don't need a share - i already have a group set up on another site. The EU region doesn't actually get it a week early; NA gets it on the 3rd and EU gets it on the 4th. If you can get the group filled and can't find someone in the US willing to host, shoot me a pm and i'll hook you up with a $20 PSN Card for $15. You can decide amongst yourselves what to do with the extra $5 and still maintain a nice $5/$2.50 split.

heavyd814eva.png

#10466 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

anybody here play LoL and want to teach me.

5r8h3bp.gif

#10467 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

anybody here play LoL and want to teach me.

I play LoL and I can teach you! I play it regularly. Add me up, bastiartadi.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#10468 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

I play LoL and I can teach you! I play it regularly. Add me up, bastiartadi.

Perfect.

Ill add u when I log on again. Mines is Halfbreed415.

What starter character is best? Preferably ranged.

5r8h3bp.gif

#10469 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

@meeek, I could maybe get a $10 card by, tomorrow it depends if this guy i'm trading wants psn or pp so i may need to exchange. @SteamboatOps- So if you have 2 slots of Castlevania HOD, charles has one & I have another then hopefully the original host has the last. If anything, he should be able to recover the password for us, I'll let you guys know when he gets back to me.

#10470 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

tiger woods 13 turk?? wink wink
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image