• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10513 replies to this topic

#10501 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

Fuck-out-i-got-this.jpg' alt='Posted Image' />
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10502 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Lame. I see where you're going, but can we just call it a night, haha?

Goodnight sweet prince.

5r8h3bp.gif

#10503 ganjaman1

ganjaman1

StillBlazin420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Anyone knows the password for LUBU's Street fighter account?The email was Sf33@yahoo.co.uk
I can provide the previous password to proove that I'm not a scammer :) Anyways,

Selling the following accounts:

Account No.1

-Limbo - 5$

Account No.4

-Superstars V8 Racing - 3$

"The more people smoke the herb, the more Babylon fall" - Bob Marley

UG_Traceur_HUN.png

#10504 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Doh, missed out on the skull girls group.

I'm in for a share of Skull Girls, and maybe an ongoing DLC share if anyone is interested..

Of course the game isn't out yet, so maybe when it comes out we won't be interested in DLC characters, but gauging interest for it for now..

#10505 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

selling/trading an online pass for resistance 3.... ps3 :)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10506 thepoetvd776

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Ok just checked and it is in fact Splinter Cell Double Agent.

If anybody wants to host a gameshare or whatever let me know.

#10507 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

It's a longshot, but anyone have a slot of Hasbro Family Game Night 1? The servers for that are supposed to be going down for that at the end of the month.

#10508 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

This thread has gotten too large to remain open, and it needs to be closed and a new one made in its place.

Someone needs to make a new thread by the end of the day and let one of the mods know to close this one and unstick it, plus stick the new thread. A link to the new thread should be placed in this existing one before it's closed.

#10509 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

I have a $10 amazon gift card and Im looking for RE4/CVX share or Journey/Saints Row 2 share.

Also would love Tekken Dark Ressurection or LBP2 too.

Edited by mrcheeses, 01 April 2012 - 07:12 PM.

#10510 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

Anyone have Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions digital or physical copy for Trade/Sell/Timeshare/Temp trade? PM me if you do.

#10511 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

This thread has gotten too large to remain open, and it needs to be closed and a new one made in its place.

Someone needs to make a new thread by the end of the day and let one of the mods know to close this one and unstick it, plus stick the new thread. A link to the new thread should be placed in this existing one before it's closed.

Ohh, shiny new thread, I'll do this. :)

New thread here!

Usuyami.png

#10512 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

That cool kid jab REALLY hit home. Nothing personal. Sleep it off.

It really didn't.

I think you give yourself WAY too much credit.

5r8h3bp.gif

#10513 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Yet you're still replying a day later, editing the OP and changing your title to "Cool Kid Member". I thought you didn't even listen anymore? You're sensitive, that's OK. Nobody is running with this "cool kid" thing but you so drop it if you're not affected. You're flooding the thread. Shit is annoying. Period.

#10514 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Yet you're still replying a day later, editing the OP and changing your title to "Cool Kid Member". I thought you didn't even listen anymore? You're sensitive, that's OK. Nobody is running with this "cool kid" thing but you so drop it if you're not affected. You're flooding the thread. Shit is annoying. Period.

Why don't YOU stop replying, it seems like you feel like you always have to get the last word. Are your jimmies rustled? If I'm annoying you then that's okay with me, at least I'm not annoying to everyone, like you.

Find something new in life. I appreciate you "organizing" the thread but it doesn't give you special treatment. After all the time you've spent trying to ruin meeks rep it hasn't tarnished it 1 bit. If anything your rep is ruined, no one wants to deal with a narcissist, "I end people" douche bag. LMFAO, "I end people", did you wake up this morning and laugh at that? I know I did.

Your high horse is a pony.

5r8h3bp.gif