Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Indie Royale - Debut 17 - Outpost: Save Yourselves, Puzzle Sages, Heavy Metal Death Pirate, Blasted Fortress, Rugged Kingdom, Luminosity, Grid

• Please log in to reply
5720 replies to this topic

#2491 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

Bought it for Cognition Episode 2. The rest are nice bonuses. Ended up paying $4.50 total.

#2492 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Does anyone know if this is the first time IR has repeated Humble Bundle? I know HB repeated IR with Dungeon Defenders, and they've repeated IG a bunch.

#2493 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone know if this is the first time IR has repeated Humble Bundle? I know HB repeated IR with Dungeon Defenders, and they've repeated IG a bunch.

Off the top of my head they did Osmos and Swords & Soldiers after HIB did them.

edit: And Anomaly: Warzone Earth

#2494 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

I know there are repeats but whats the verdict on these if you don't own any?

#2495 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

The bundle is worth the price if you don't have any of those games.

#2496 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

IMO, Snuggle Truck and Snapshot are decent, but fairly shallow, and I found Aaaa to be extremely boring. No comment on Fieldrunners and Cognition (I'm interested in acquiring copies, though.)
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#2497 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hmm, i need to maintain a list of what i already purchased - so i don't get repeats. I want to say I have snapshot already. Cognition sounds familiar but might only have first EP.

#2498 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

I don't understand why there are so many repeats, you'd think they'd have a lot of games on Desura to choose from. Sure, many of them aren't on Steam, but I'd prefer a new Desura game over something that's been in multiple bundles..

^that

I would love bundles with brand new desura games!

#2499 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hmm, i need to maintain a list of what i already purchased - so i don't get repeats. I want to say I have snapshot already. Cognition sounds familiar but might only have first EP.

Snapshot was in the last proper HIB. Cognition Ep 2 hasn't been in any other bundle (afaik.)

^that

I would love bundles with brand new desura games!

If this bundle had 3 non-recycled Desura games in it rather than Aaaaa, Snuggle Truck, and Snapshot, I would have bought it already.
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#2500 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Snapshot was in the last proper HIB. Cognition Ep 2 hasn't been in any other bundle (afaik.) yet

If this bundle had 3 non-recycled Desura games in it rather than Aaaaa, Snuggle Truck, and Snapshot, I would have bought it already.

Fixed that for you! (Although if you have Ep1 from IGS you can get Ep2-4 for $14.)

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2501 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

I just check Steam and Desura to see if I already own the games. The Enhanced Steam addon helps in that regard too by highlighting games you already own in green.

But honestly if you buy a lot of bundles you're going to get repeats at some point. That's kind of just the way it is. I usually don't mind one or two games I already have but once it gets to 3 or more I have to REALLY want one of the games to go for it.

#2502 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Aaah Reckless is the inferior first Aaah game. Aaah for the awesome includes ALL the content of Reckless and more improvements.

I really like Aaah but this is cheap.

#2503 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Fixed that for you! (Although if you have Ep1 from IGS you can get Ep2-4 for $14.)

There are 4 episodes of Contagion?

This IR is 3 repeats, 1 game that's frequently cheap on Steam, and 1 game that's part 2 or a 4-part series.

Very weak.

#2504 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Cognition Ep1 & 2 are out, 3 & 4 are planned.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2505 solarnoise

solarnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hey my fellow CAGs

One of my company's games, Fieldrunners, is in this bundle!

I know it's an old game at this point (the sequel has been out since last summer) and has been included in a few bundles and is probably a repeat buy for a lot of people, but... I still just wanted to extend my sincere "thanks" for buying the bundle.

I can personally assure you that it is 100% helping out some really good, passionate people.

If you like well-balanced, straight forward tower defense then it'll surely be a good experience for you :)

#2506 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Already? the last bundle just ended about an hour ago.

Meh, whatever. Thanks for the head's up Sunghost.

BTW, does it bother you that I still call you Sunghost? It just feel weird referring to you as spoderman.

So that's where Sunghost disappeared to...

I want Cognition but as usual I am too late to get in at the cheap end. Pfft.

#2507 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

if anyone has fieldrunners for sale, that's the only game I'm interested in (for $1).

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#2508 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

I just check Steam and Desura to see if I already own the games. The Enhanced Steam addon helps in that regard too by highlighting games you already own in green.

But honestly if you buy a lot of bundles you're going to get repeats at some point. That's kind of just the way it is. I usually don't mind one or two games I already have but once it gets to 3 or more I have to REALLY want one of the games to go for it.

Yeah I just screwed up majorly. I bought the bundle without checking Steam first, but when I went to imput the keys I saw that I had everything but Cognition (which I care absolutely nothing about) and AAH! I knew I already had Snuggle Truck, but I didn't know I already had Fieldrunners and Snapshot :dunce:. And here I was about to post about this being one of the best Indie Royale bundles yet content-wise :lol:

So yeah, if anybody wants to make a deal for any of these games (except the Steam key of AAH! - that's mine) let me know.

So that's where Sunghost disappeared to...

I want Cognition but as usual I am too late to get in at the cheap end. Pfft.

I JUST bought the bundle for $4.90 or so. It started at $4, so it's really not that bad (yet). That said, I am willing to make a deal if you just want that one game.

Edited by rcerboss, 15 March 2013 - 07:04 PM.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#2509 igame

igame

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

I like thinking it is the thoughtful bundle because you think about the bundle buy eventually it will be another skipped one
igame

#2510 jazyje

jazyje

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

OK, I'm also in the camp of owners who have some of the games. I have SNAPSHOT Steam key to offer for just $1.50 AND / or the entire Thoughtful Bundle with all the games for DESURA activation only for $3.50. Please PM if interested.

#2511 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

I think I'm done with Indie Royale. Too much Desura crap and recycled crap.

#2512 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

I think I'm done with Indie Royale. Too much Desura crap and recycled crap.

To be fair, IR is run by Desura and the purpose has always been to promote Desura so I am not surprised to see them move more and more towards Desura games.

That said, with such a huge library, there's no excuse for all these recycled games. They also draw in more customers by offering Steam keys when available and I doubt they would sell as well or be able to command even $3 a bundle if it was strictly Desura so they get a benefit out of it themselves.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2513 jazyje

jazyje

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

I don't have a problem with Desura, to me Steam and Desura are the same thing, 'necessary evil'. Recycling games in bundles is getting old though... a sure way to alienate and disinterest customers.

#2514 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

I've resigned myself to the fact I'll probably never buy an IR bundle. At most only one... maybe two of the titles interest me in any given one and I can inevitably get them cheaper solo.

#2515 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

Snapshot was in the last proper HIB. Cognition Ep 2 hasn't been in any other bundle (afaik.)

After so many bundles, IR already made a "brand". Now is the time to start promoting more and more desura games. If the game is also on Steam, great, but not make a "must" at the time of selecting the games to bundle

One of the things I loved from the past Groupees build a greenlight bundle was that those were all unknown games to me. Bought almost all games from that bundle! I can say is one of the best I bought just because of fresh games.

That being said, I want those games attached to a client, like desura. Because most of those games are still on beta or still being heavily patched, so, autopatching is important to me. I hate the first greenlight bundle. They never updated the links with patched versions!

#2516 djdrw

djdrw

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

DLC Quest is now available on Steam. It was part of the Chosen Bundle. Do you think Indie Royale will give us Steam keys?

#2517 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

DLC Quest is now available on Steam. It was part of the Chosen Bundle. Do you think Indie Royale will give us Steam keys?

http://steamcommunit...33455913082673/

#2518 djdrw

djdrw

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Great. Thanks for the link.

#2519 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

Looks like they've added a bonus game to this bundle. Toy Cars

A tip of the hat to Motoki for calling this to my attention with his post over on SPUF.

#2520 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Looks like they've added a bonus game to this bundle. Toy Cars

A tip of the hat to Motoki for calling this to my attention with his post over on SPUF.

Wow wtf this looks awesome. :cry: I guess I'll wait for a hopefully eventual different bundle picking it up.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png