Indie Royale - Debut 18

• Please log in to reply
5797 replies to this topic

#2701 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

This is now the sixth bundle from Indie Royale to feature a game from Telltale. they've obviously developed a relationship with the dev. I'm sure this won't be the last time that we see a Telltale game in one of their bundles. Here are all the Telltale games available on steam. Games appearing in green have already appeared in an Indie Royale bundle.

Spoiler

What game on that list do you think is most likely to appear next in an IR bundle?

#2702 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

So, here are all the Telltale games available on steam. Games appearing in green have already appeared in an Indie Royale bundle.

Spoiler

What game on that list do you think is most likely to appear next in an IR bundle?

Wallace and gromit

#2703 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Jurassic Park, Wallace & Gromit, or the older Sam & Max.
Selling Steam key: Pixeljunk Eden (Cards) $0.70
I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#2704 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

Noo.... I just GOGed up Wallace and Gromit for $3 last weekend.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2705 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

Noo.... I just GOGed up Wallace and Gromit for $3 last weekend.

If it's in an IR bundle, you'll probably not have lost anything financially (unless you really want the Steam key.)
I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#2706 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

I think Monkey Island and Wallace & Gromit are the most likely. Both would be just fine with me. Poker Night 1 and/or 2 could happen eventually.

Walking Dead definitely isn't happening, and if I had to guess I'd say neither is anything older than Strong Bad (2008.)
76561197996844513.png

#2707 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Question: What is Happy Hour? I keep seeing it in older posts on this thread. Sorry, I'm new to Indie Royale bundles...

#2708 deletion

deletion

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

this bundle made my day. been waiting the longest time to buy and play BttF. This game never seems to be on sale at all, unless i've just missed them in the past.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#2709 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

Question: What is Happy Hour? I keep seeing it in older posts on this thread. Sorry, I'm new to Indie Royale bundles...

Happy Hour is for the Indie Gala bundle, not IR.

#2710 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

I would be all over Wallace and Gromit.

Personally, I only want Dungeon Hearts from this bundle.

#2711 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

I would be all over Wallace and Gromit.

Definitely. Loved the show as a kid.

#2712 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Happy Hour is for the Indie Gala bundle, not IR.

Whoops! Thanks for clearing that up! :lol:

#2713 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

this bundle made my day. been waiting the longest time to buy and play BttF. This game never seems to be on sale at all, unless i've just missed them in the past.

It was $3.74 last weekend on GOG (lowest price I think). However I'm kinda glad I passed on it so that I could grab this IR @ $4.73.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#2714 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

I just hang around here a lot, though I was able to get the last one for $4.50ish without being on CAG too much last week.

It's an odd business model and done just so they can claim to be different. It's just weird though, they want me to pay more so others can pay less, doesn't make sense at all.

This! (and your prior post).

I also feel that their aggravating pricing model is the cause of a lot of hostility toward IR (myself included). I'd also gripe that they let their prices rise way too fast (compare/contrast IR first-hour to HIB-BTA first day). Also IR doesn't drop in price appreciably over the course of the sale (whereas HIB-BTA & IG prices fluctuate up and down).

I sent them an email promising them that if they brought back the prebuy for 3.99 I and 1000 others would buy them all. I hope they didn't wet themselves with laughter. :bouncy:

Let's see if that means anything to them
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2715 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

I sent them an email promising them that if they brought back the prebuy for 3.99 I and 1000 others would buy them all. I hope they didn't wet themselves with laughter. :bouncy:

Maybe we should try to organise a bunch of CAGs to retweet that to them.

#2716 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'm onboard:bouncy:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#2717 RandyRoper

RandyRoper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

I have a spare copy of Cargo Commander from this Indie Royale. Anyone want it?
I was just looking to trade for another small game, or some TF2 things.

#2718 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

I think Monkey Island and Wallace & Gromit are the most likely. Both would be just fine with me. Poker Night 1 and/or 2 could happen eventually.

Walking Dead definitely isn't happening, and if I had to guess I'd say neither is anything older than Strong Bad (2008.)

I agree with this. Poker Night 1 is likely, to promote Poker Night 2. The Walking Dead is the only telltale game I've bought on PC lol, I'm glad I skipped the rest.

#2719 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Count me in.
76561198025510545.png

#2720 iSerra

iSerra

With the new day comes new thoughts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

Anyone want to guess what the 3 mystery games are? I'll keep my fingers crossed...FTL. :D

#2721 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Anyone want to guess what the 3 mystery games are? I'll keep my fingers crossed...FTL. :D

Honestly, you need to set your sights much, much, much, much lower than that. They're gonna be games that sell for a buck over on Desura and they're gonna be games that you've never heard of and would never even consider buying.

#2722 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

:rofl:

#2723 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Because I actually bought this IR (first in quite a while), I'd have to realistically wager that the bonuses will be three games that induce deep, deeper, and deepest disappointment.

Honestly, you need to set your sights much, much, much, much lower than that. They're gonna be games that sell for a buck over on Desura and they're gonna be games that you've never heard of and would never even consider buying.

Wow, quite the optimist aren't we? ^_~ ...thinking that they'll have desura keys... :lol:

#2724 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Because I actually bought this IR (first in quite a while), I'd have to realistically wager that the bonuses will be three games that induce deep, deeper, and deepest disappointment.

If they're not rubbish games, they'll be ones that you already bought... most likely individually. #-o

Wow, quite the optimist aren't we? ^_~ ...thinking that they'll have desura keys... :lol:

It's pretty much a sure bet that at least one of the games will be on Desura, but it wouldn't surprise me if one or two aren't.

#2725 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

If they're not rubbish games, they'll be ones that you already bought... most likely individually. #-o

It's pretty much a sure bet that at least one of the games will be on Desura, but it wouldn't surprise me if one or two aren't.

I highly doubt any of them will be on Steam, they probably would've launched the bundle with all Steam games revealed. So I'm thinking all the mystery games are most likely on Desura.

#2726 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

I highly doubt any of them will be on Steam, they probably would've launched the bundle with all Steam games revealed. So I'm thinking all the mystery games are most likely on Desura.

While all three including Steam keys would surprise me, a single one wouldn't.

Also remember that there's the possibility of DRM-free-only games.

#2727 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

To the moon, waking mars, lunar flight.

#2728 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

I predict an 8-bit platformer, a twin-stick shooter, and an adventure game with MS-Paint quality graphics.
76561197996844513.png

#2729 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

To the moon, waking mars, lunar flight.

to the moon =

#2730 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

Received this email from Indieroyale.com today.

I'll bring this up with the others, an interesting thing to consider.

Regards,

Scott Reismanis
support@indieroyale.com
http://www.indieroyale.com

maybe 1000 more buyers would help them. :bouncy:
Should I email him back and ask if they could add happy hours?
:-#
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this