Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Indie Royale - Donut Bundle - Chronology, Nightmares from the Deep: Siren's Call, Book of Legends, Guns n Zombies, Quest of Dungeons

• Please log in to reply
5539 replies to this topic

#1981 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Can someone tell me how The Dream Machine Steam key is given? Is it two codes, one for 1+2 and one for 3, or is it one key for either the bundle or retail version?

I got one Steam key for all three episodes.

#1982 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Picked it up at 4.56. Not bad. Excited by the prospect of a replay bundle if it is one of the ones I missed :)

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1983 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

I got one Steam key for all three episodes.

Okay, that's interesting. The only two Steam keys that should give you all three are the bundle and retail. The bundle definitely unlocks 4 and 5 when they release and I'm guessing that the retail does as well. It looks like it was added to the registry after episode 3 was released, so it's not definitive.

#1984 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Picked it up at 4.56. Not bad. Excited by the prospect of a replay bundle if it is one of the ones I missed :)

Maybe if we're lucky it'll be a "build your own" type of bundle where you get to choose which games to pick up (sort of like Groupees' BABs)...

#1985 zubalove

zubalove

Old and In the Way

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Just bought and no Hinterland. Paid minimum.

Nuts.

#1986 EeveeFanboy

EeveeFanboy

Likes Eevee too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Looks like this bundle is stuffed with shit. Why do these things always have so many point and click adventures? I've never played a single p'n'c that I didn't think was boring and tedious. I know some people like them, but how about some genreized bundles? I'd buy super mega action bundle and pretentious artist indie bundle in a heartbeat
Posted Image

#1987 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Looks like this bundle is stuffed with shit. Why do these things always have so many point and click adventures? I've never played a single p'n'c that I didn't think was boring and tedious. I know some people like them, but how about some genreized bundles? I'd buy super mega action bundle and pretentious artist indie bundle in a heartbeat

You know I quite like The Dream Machine and played episode 1 a while back and bought the pack on steam when it was discounted 50% or something. Adventure point and click aren't for everybody but they are good..and this one has a cool art direction and interesting enough story. I have at least 2 of these games...only metroidvania type game interests me and I can likely get it cheaper by itself.

#1988 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

If anyone doesn't want their Children of the Nile Steam key I'm offering $1.

MARS

#1989 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

I, on the other hand, love this bundle - been waiting for a chance to get Puzzle Agent 2 &
The Dream Machine cheap (it'd be awesome if we'll get the next two episodes for free out
of this but I doubt it). The rest are just bonus.

I do agree about having more "themed" bundles, but I think they want everyone to have
at least one or two games in every bundle that they're interested in to drive more sales.
I remember they used to have themed "lightning bundles" and those didn't sell nearly as
well as the regular ones.

#1990 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Got it thanks! :)

#1991 GenHavok

GenHavok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for the info on the bundle. Children of the nile is a oldie but goodie for us city builder lovers.

#1992 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Can anyone give a good, indepth review of Children of the Nile (or point me to one)? I used to love SimCity back in the day (3000 I think is the one I pumped the most playtime into), but haven't played any city builders in forever. I think that game is kinda the focal point for this bundle for me. If it looks like I'll enjoy it, I'll get the rest (I have enough point and clickers in the backlog that I can miss a few).

#1993 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Can anyone give a good, indepth review of Children of the Nile (or point me to one)? I used to love SimCity back in the day (3000 I think is the one I pumped the most playtime into), but haven't played any city builders in forever. I think that game is kinda the focal point for this bundle for me. If it looks like I'll enjoy it, I'll get the rest (I have enough point and clickers in the backlog that I can miss a few).

Pick one:

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

And remember, we're getting the "enhanced edition", not the original one:

http://www.ign.com/g...ion/pc-14265156
http://www.outofeigh...ed-edition.html

#1994 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Crap, slept on this. Anyone have a gift bundle they're selling?
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#1995 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Winter Bundle should be coming in a week or two. I'm hoping for Resonance.

#1996 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Bold prediction: I might just actually buy my first Indie Royale bundle this time! Okay, maybe not...

#1997 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Winter Bundle is live.

Greed Corp - steam
Hamlet- steam
BIT.TRIP RUNNER - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Conquest of Elysium 3 - steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura
Leave Home - windows, desura (+OST)
They Breathe - windows, desura (+Music & Art)

Pretty freakin' weak if you ask me.

Edited by The End, 04 December 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#1998 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Yikes, have to pass on this as I have several of these titles already.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#1999 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

2 repeats, and the other games don't seem to interest me.. probably gonna pass on this one.

#2000 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

Eh, yeah one of their weaker titles. Repeats plus nothing crazy good to headline it. That said, being the bundlerat I am I went in at $4.05

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2001 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

I got it. Have two of the games...hamlet seems interesting and they breathe seems weird enough that I could enjoy it drunk..

#2002 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Pretty much what Fox said. At least Elysium 3 looks like old-school fun and Hamlet seems pretty charming.

If anyone wants Greed Corp or Bit Trip for a buck just PM me.
76561197996844513.png

#2003 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Actually if anyone has a code for Elysium they dont want, I'll give ya $1 for it. Shoot me a PM if you have one.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#2004 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Given that Greed Corp. and BIT.TRIP Runner were both in other bundles (IndieGala and Humble Bundle respectively), the low Steam store price of Hamlet ($5), and my disinterest in Conquest of Elysium, I think that I'll be skipping this one. Unless someone wants to split a bundle, I may as well just wait until Hamlet goes for $1.25 during a sale. :-(

#2005 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

And... passing on another. Have Greed corp and Bit Trip Runner, rest don't interest me.

#2006 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

If anyone wants to sell off their Hamlet key for a buck, shoot me a PM. I'm either not interested or own the rest of it. The last two Royales have been disappointing IMO.

#2007 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Got the bundle for Hamlet alone, I'm really curious about it... to celebrate, here's two free codes for a beloved classic revisited: Pitfall on Steam! Enjoy! ;)

Edited by Junpei, 04 December 2012 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#2008 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Got the bundle for Hamlet alone, I'm really curious about it... to celebrate, here's two free codes for a beloved classic revisited: Pitfall on Steam (or Pitfall on Desura, if you like)! Enjoy! ;)

Just so you know, the desura key is a unified key. So you just gave away all the desura games in this bundle. And the person that redeemed the key now has access to your steam keys. So I'd redeem them ASAP if you haven't already.

EDIT: Removed the Desura key from my quote. Hope it isn't too late.

Edited by The End, 04 December 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#2009 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Just so you know, the desura key is a unified key. So you just gave away all the desura games in this bundle. And the person that redeemed the key now has access to your steam keys. So I'd redeem them ASAP if you haven't already.

Oh, wow, really? I checked on the site and you're right, it's the same key for all Desura games in the bundle, talk about ignorance... but, how come do they manage to retrieve Steam keys too? Does Desura give out keys for other DD platforms (if available) when you buy a game on it? :cold:
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#2010 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

I highly doubt the person that claimed it has done anything with any of the keys.