Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Indie Royale - Parachute Bundle - Ground Pounders, Vangers, Burning Cars, 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, Super Trench Attack, STARTAG

• Please log in to reply
5819 replies to this topic

#3361 iSerra

iSerra

With the new day comes new thoughts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

The mystery game for Prairie Dog Bundle is Chains.

Tezikwi.png My sword sings more beautifully than any choir. Tezikwi.png

#3362 jazyje

jazyje

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Pass, already have Sol survivor, I ain't paying nearly $6 for 2 other Steam games... Is it just me, or have the recent IR bundles been really mediocre ?? 

#3363 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Pass, already have Sol survivor, I ain't paying nearly $6 for 2 other Steam games... Is it just me, or have the recent IR bundles been really mediocre ??

It's definitely not just you ;)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#3364 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Most of the time. But this time is worth for zack and retrovirus. Both games are great IMHO. What I dislike is their pricing method

76561198025176705.png

#3365 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

The mystery game for Prairie Dog Bundle is Chains.

Yeesh!

I was expecting to be disappointed, yet they still managed to undershoot my expectations.

#3366 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

They just totally phoned in the bonus game by hopping on the bandwagon and throwing in some Meridian 4 trash that's been bundled countless times and will be bundled countless times again undoubtedly, not to mention it regularly goes on sale for just over $1 on the big Steam sales and with 3 other games for $2.49 in that Puzzle Indie Pack.

Indie Royale

suye.jpg

steam_sig.png

#3367 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Not to mention Chains is currently in the Build a Meridian Mega Bundle on Groupees for $0.40 :oldman:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#3368 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

New bundle today, most likely..

#3369 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

Dammit, thanks to that 100-game greenlight update I'm probably going to buy this.

76561197996844513.png

#3370 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

"The Debut 4 Bundle has 6 games, all Windows, all Desura, all in Greenlight, 2 Mac."

EDIT: and.. "The Debut 4 Bundle with 1 Block Game, 1 Tower Defense, 1 Shoot-em-up, 1 Adventure, 1 Rhythm Platformer, 1 Action."

#3371 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Block Story
ASA : A Space Adventure
Beware Planet Earth!
Diadra Empty
Bollywood Wannabe
Undead Legions

#3372 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Just when I thought IR couldn't get any worse.

#3373 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Bundle is live

#3374 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

Block Story seems to be free on Desura anyway (there's a donate/support version that gives a couple of extras, eh)

Undead Legions is normally $1.99 without any sale even.

ASA has some notice on Desura that you have to download and apply a patch after you install it. Why the hell bother putting it on Desura then if they can't even figure out or be bothered to have Desura do the updates.

Bollywood Wannabe I own and is actually kind of fun if you like rhythm games.

Diadra Empty is from Rockin Android so I suppose it has a shot at getting in Greenlight, if they do another 100 greenlit at a time batch anyway

Beware Planet Earth has been bundled before.

Kinda eh on this one but I will probably buy it anyway. :-P

steam_sig.png

#3375 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

This is one of those bundles that will separate the Johnny-come-latelys from the True Believers.

Indie Royale: it's not a cult.

#3376 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Dammit, thanks to that 100-game greenlight update I'm probably going to buy this.

Or not.

#3377 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hmmm, if that Cube Story thing is free then nothing here for me.  Beware Planet Earth is a fun tower defense game.  Nothing ground breaking and closer to something you'd find on a phone than like Defense Grid, but still pretty entertaining. 

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3378 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hmmm, if that Cube Story thing is free then nothing here for me. Beware Planet Earth is a fun tower defense game. Nothing ground breaking and closer to something you'd find on a phone than like Defense Grid, but still pretty entertaining.

Cube story is free but I guess you can't save...so it's more like a full feature demo. Either way, I bought it Bollywood wannabe looks fun

#3379 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Cube story is free but I guess you can't save...so it's more like a full feature demo. Either way, I bought it Bollywood wannabe looks fun

Hmmm, new wrinkle in things.  I wonder still if I'd rather put the money I would have spent on this to my Cube World fund.  It's more expensive, but probably a better game. 

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3380 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Block Story seems to be free on Desura anyway (there's a donate/support version that gives a couple of extras, eh)

Like saving what you make, it seems.  I'd consider that kinda important, you know, if I were to actually play instead of sticking it into my backlog.

ASA, Bollywood, Block Story and Diadra look neat enough for $3.49.  (I just got Undead Legions from a dev giveaway.)  And the bundle is still at $3.49.  They seem to be doing something new with the pricing this time.

#3381 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Hmmm, new wrinkle in things. I wonder still if I'd rather put the money I would have spent on this to my Cube World fund. It's more expensive, but probably a better game.

But but Bollywood wannabe

I can't wait to get home and have Kendra and Kumar dance their way to Bollywood stardom

#3382 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

I can't wait to get home and have Kendra and Kumar dance their way to Bollywood stardom

Tell you what, if it has multiplayer online, than I am in. 

#3383 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Tell you what, if it has multiplayer online, than I am in.

You're out

What if it has snake charming?
  • hal likes this

#3384 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Like saving what you make, it seems.  I'd consider that kinda important, you know, if I were to actually play instead of sticking it into my backlog.

ASA, Bollywood, Block Story and Diadra look neat enough for $3.49.  (I just got Undead Legions from a dev giveaway.)  And the bundle is still at $3.49.  They seem to be doing something new with the pricing this time.

Key words being "if I were to actually play instead of sticking it into my backlog". Also, don't people have enough block games by now?

Bollywood is kinda fun though I guess it's worth $3.49 for that and to backlog a few other games that might get into Steam someday if they keep doing 100 games at a time approval extravaganzas. 

steam_sig.png

#3385 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

I tried this game some time ago and it didn't really click for me (I don't much like "rhythm" games - seems like an endless sequence of QTEs) but the song in the trailer is the greatest thang evar! I watch the trailer every now and then and giggle like a moron.

#3386 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

I tried this game some time ago and it didn't really click for me (I don't much like "rhythm" games - seems like an endless sequence of QTEs) but the song in the trailer is the greatest thang evar! I watch the trailer every now and then and giggle like a moron.

I'll be honest, it's way more fun to watch it than to play it which makes it kind of annoying to me that the moves are all down below in the black bar so I'm so busy looking at those that I can't really pay attention to the Bollywood shenanigans much. It does have instant replay though.

Also I felt like the controls really would have worked better for me with a controller than with the keyboard.

I love the concept, the art style, the songs and the silliness, I just kind of wish I liked the game part more but if someone likes rhythm games they'd probably be more into the gameplay.

steam_sig.png

#3387 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Key words being "if I were to actually play instead of sticking it into my backlog".

Key words, sure, but if we treated them as important we'd be skipping every bundle.

#3388 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

Honestly, I was only partially interested in this bundle. But I had to pick it up to encourage the fine folks at Indie Royale to continue the "locked in" price to start this bundle. Really hoping that becomes the new policy over there.

#3389 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

Honestly, I was only partially interested in this bundle. But I had to pick it up to encourage the fine folks at Indie Royale to continue the "locked in" price to start this bundle. Really hoping that becomes the new policy over there.

I saw someone post this on SPUF:

"Because it's a bundle of indie games that need more exposure, IR have said they'll keep the price at this low entry point for the first 24 hours."

If true, it's only temporary.

#3390 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Fuck