Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Indie Royale - Parachute Bundle - Ground Pounders, Vangers, Burning Cars, 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, Super Trench Attack, STARTAG

• Please log in to reply
5819 replies to this topic

#2251 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Serious Sam 3 and a bunch of crap nobody cares about.

SS3 isn't great but it's worth $4 usually.

#2252 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

With the 3 current bundles I've hit 400 Steam games. One of these days I'm gonna start playing them :)

#2253 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Price is shooting up pretty fast. I bought at $4.17 two minutes ago and it's already $4.30

#2254 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

bought at $4.45.. man that's fast! Bought it mainly for Shad'O... the other games dont really excite me, but I don't have them yet so what the heck.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#2255 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

For anyone curious, Lunnye Devitsy (ugh, who seriously remembers this game's title? I never will) and Wake are both the "2013 editions" which have some improvements/updates over what was featured on Indie Gala and IGS a while back. Not sure how different they are though.

#2256 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

Crazy price to grab SS3 at (got it for like $5ish from Amazon earlier). Other than that only Shad'o holds mild appeal to me. Own Doc Clock... didn't really hold my interest.

#2257 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

This is classic Indie Royale - decent headline title, curious supporting title, junk Steam title, Desura filler.

I bought it without checking, obviously. Looking forward to playing Shad'O though.

#2258 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Eh, swing and a miss for me. I'm mildly interested in SS3, but I have the first two HD installments on Steam that I haven't touched yet, so I'll pass. That's fine--I've spent plenty of money on fru-fru game stuff this week as it is.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#2259 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

I bought it without checking, obviously. Looking forward to playing Shad'O though.

And that's why they did away with preorders! ;)

#2260 RandyRoper

RandyRoper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

I have a copy of Serious Sam 3 BFE from this Indie Royale for trade, since I already had it.

I'm just looking to trade it for another game or a little PayPal. PM me.

#2261 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Price is shooting up pretty fast. I bought at $4.17 two minutes ago and it's already $4.30

Geeze and I was up then too just didn't think to look that early. Oh well, maybe I will grab it if there's a huge dip.

Indie Royale always does this to me when I am on the fence. Near $4 I can go for, near $5 I have REALLY want all the games.

I know it's a stupid arbitrary mental line in the sand but I just can't get past it. :-P

steam_sig.png

#2262 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

And that's why they did away with preorders! ;)

Indie Royale launch time is my favourite time of the week- I get to sit at my desk (it's ALWAYS during working hours) and hammer F5 every five minutes in the hope something pops up.

It's probably more fun than the actual games :D

#2263 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

For anyone curious, Lunnye Devitsy (ugh, who seriously remembers this game's title? I never will) and Wake are both the "2013 editions" which have some improvements/updates over what was featured on Indie Gala and IGS a while back. Not sure how different they are though.

Well, that and they'd be sitting on my Desura account instead in some Indiegala gift bundle link.

#2264 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Dammit, I already have too many fps's and side-scrollers that I haven't played, but the games I haven't heard of from the pack look so cool, I wasn't able to resist.

#2265 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

the price is indeed jumping quite... crazily

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#2266 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

this sucks, all i want is shad'o and at 6 dollars, its not really a huge discount. the steam sales end up cheaper than that. sadness!!!!!!!!!!!

#2267 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'm always a few hours late to save a buck, so I'm gonna wait for a big buyer to knock the price back down a bit. Been wanting SS3 for a while despite never havin played any of them. Bonus games are bonus.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2268 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Eh, swing and a miss for me. I'm mildly interested in SS3, but I have the first two HD installments on Steam that I haven't touched yet, so I'll pass. That's fine--I've spent plenty of money on fru-fru game stuff this week as it is.

I will say having the even the slightest desire to buy the third in a series you haven't played is anti-CAG per the letter of CAG but so like real CAGs it's almost sad.

In a specific sense, SS games are like DW. You simply do not need to collect them all unless you have finished everything and really want more.

#2269 midloo

midloo

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

I'm always a few hours late to save a buck, so I'm gonna wait for a big buyer to knock the price back down a bit. Been wanting SS3 for a while despite never havin played any of them. Bonus games are bonus.

Dude.... you have the best Avatar ever. long live David Yow and The Jesus Lizard.
Posted Image

#2270 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

I have the main draw already SS3, so i'll pass. I just haven't been interested in these indieroyale bundles lately. Higher prices and less games i'm interested in usually equals a pass.

#2271 xskaxninjax

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

I have the main draw already SS3, so i'll pass. I just haven't been interested in these indieroyale bundles lately. Higher prices and less games i'm interested in usually equals a pass.

Same. They're starting to get too expensive for the quality of games included, in my opinion.

I may have bit on this at sub-$5 if I didn't have SS3, but I do so this is a no-go.

#2272 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

I guess my SS3 is worthless now.

#2273 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

@midloo: thanks!

Man, the price is exactly the same as last I checked 11 hours ago. Patients is of virtue.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2274 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

I will say having the even the slightest desire to buy the third in a series you haven't played is anti-CAG per the letter of CAG but so like real CAGs it's almost sad.

I completely concur.

In a specific sense, SS games are like DW. You simply do not need to collect them all unless you have finished everything and really want more.

It's the next day, I've gotten more (read: any) sleep, and I still don't know what you're alluding to. Is this Doctor Who? I don't understand.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#2275 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Dynasty Warriors?

#2276 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

It's the next day, I've gotten more (read: any) sleep, and I still don't know what you're alluding to. Is this Doctor Who? I don't understand.

Dynasty Warriors

#2277 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Dragon Warrior?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#2278 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Dynasty Warriors was and still is one of my favorite games to play coop-wise.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#2279 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Looks like they added a bonus game: POP: Methodology Experiment One. Not sure when it got added.

#2280 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Looks like they added a bonus game: POP: Methodology Experiment One. Not sure when it got added.

Just yesterday, I believe. They had a status about it on the book of faces.