Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Indie Royale - Shoe Bundle - Stealth Bastard, Savant-Ascent, Mr Bree, Jack Lumber, Fly'n, Oozi, Akan the Kunoichi, Doomed'n'Damned

• Please log in to reply
5623 replies to this topic

#1411 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

This is a nice feature. Bring able to login and get back to any of your bundles is very convenient. It'd be nice if all the other bundles did something similar.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#1412 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

This is a nice feature. Bring able to login and get back to any of your bundles is very convenient. It'd be nice if all the other bundles did something similar.

Indie Gala and the Groupee Be Mine/Build a Bundle does. I know for a fact because I bought them all :lol:.

Humble really should do this.

Dear god though, 13/15 Indie Royale Bundles bought. 5 Indie Gala's, Both Be Mine's and the Build a Bundle bought and I think 5 Humble Bundle's. Wow these bundles are getting out of hand, lol. Not complaining though because I got a ton of good stuff.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1413 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

Indie Gala and the Groupee Be Mine/Build a Bundle does. I know for a fact because I bought them all :lol:.

Humble really should do this.

Dear god though, 13/15 Indie Royale Bundles bought. 5 Indie Gala's, Both Be Mine's and the Build a Bundle bought and I think 5 Humble Bundle's. Wow these bundles are getting out of hand, lol. Not complaining though because I got a ton of good stuff.

The Indie Gala requires having your key emailed to you to get to the site, and they've never added the first Gala bundle (not to mention it isn't nearly as attractive as the Royale page)

What I specifically meant is the ability to go to the bundle homepage, login, and see all of the bundles you've bought. Groupees does have that, though it also isn't the most attractive page. Royale has really nailed it.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#1414 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:31 AM

The Indie Gala requires having your key emailed to you to get to the site, and they've never added the first Gala bundle (not to mention it isn't nearly as attractive as the Royale page)

What I specifically meant is the ability to go to the bundle homepage, login, and see all of the bundles you've bought. Groupees does have that, though it also isn't the most attractive page. Royale has really nailed it.

Oh I agree. Indie Royale has nailed it. I love how easy it is to grab everything, and well the best part is now if I have a game with a Steam key that I already own. I feel like I just don't have to give it away right away because the indie royale e-mails get lost in my inbox. I can leave it on my page till someone wants it.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#1415 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

No reason Humble shouldn't do this as they already provide a 'Humble Store' service for a lot of the indie developers who have been in their bundles.

#1416 pablo9000

pablo9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

I used my 10 bundle reward key and it gave me the 15 bundle reward as well. (I'm at 11)

#1417 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

I used my 10 bundle reward key and it gave me the 15 bundle reward as well. (I'm at 11)

I noticed the Desura key for the 10 and 15 bundle reward games was the same on my rewards page, but I have 15 bundles. Maybe they didn't lock the key down properly for everyone.

More info on the rewards:
  • 5 bundles - Chiptopia (best-of album from 8-Bit Weapon and ComputeHer) (MP3 and FLAC)
  • 10 bundles - Super Space Rubbish for PC/Mac/Linux, Desura + OST (MP3 and FLAC)
  • 15 bundles - Fireball for: PC/Mac, Desura

Note that the Desura key doesn't show up on the Mac tab on Indie Royale, but when i went to my Desura account, I have access to the Mac versions of the games.

Edit: There's no Desura client for OS X yet, though one is in the works. I guess that explains why the key is missing on the Mac tab.

Edited by marsilies, 13 June 2012 - 03:21 AM.

#1418 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:17 AM

I only got Super Space Rubbish. :cold:

If anybody doesn't want the Desura key for Fireball I have some extra bundle keys I could throw your way.

MARS

#1419 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

If anybody doesn't want the Desura key for Fireball I have some extra bundle keys I could throw your way.

For me, the key for Fireball and Super Space Rubbish was the same.

#1420 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

So I've apparently bought...three bundles.

#1421 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

So I've apparently bought...three bundles.

Same here. Indie Royale hadn't interested me much.
Posted Image

#1422 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

I'm on 15 bundles, did somebody mention a 16th? Or is that simply in anticipation of the Junebug bundle?

#1423 kvadair

kvadair

Still Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

15/16

which bundle did I miss?? I swear I got every single one of them

The missing bundle is probably your bonuses for purchasing the 15 bundles. The bonuses are listed as the 'Thy Rewards' bundle. As soon as I opened the download page for these bonuses I went from 15/16 to 16/16.
Getting it free from: PrizeRebel
Spoiler
Bing Rewards
Spoiler

Need to sync files on multiple computers? Try Dropbox.

Posted Image

#1424 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

June Bug is up!

PixelJunk Eden
for: steam (pc)
Escape Goat
for: windows, desura - an Indie Royale-exclusive PC debut!
Noitu Love 2: Devolution
for: steam (pc), windows, desura
Auditorium
for: steam (pc and mac), windows, mac, desura

#1425 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

Not bad, I bought the bundle for Noitu Love 2 alone. Already have Auditorium and PixelJunk on PSN, but maybe I'll like Escape Goat.

#1426 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Not bad, I bought the bundle for Noitu Love 2 alone. Already have Auditorium and PixelJunk on PSN, but maybe I'll like Escape Goat.

I remember seeing quite a few positive reactions when it released on XBLIG.

#1427 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

Thanks louie. I can usually count on you to give me the early head's up that the newest IR bundle has gone live.

#1428 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Thanks louie. I can usually count on you to give me the early head's up that the newest IR bundle has gone live.

Total luck this time. I was updating the HIB thread title to reflect that it was the last day and I thought that since today was a likely day for it, I should see if Indie Royale was up. It just happened to be 10 EST on the dot when I checked and zero bundles sold.

#1429 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, they've been launching at around 10 AM EST for the past several bundles. That's the best time to check if they're live.

#1430 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

Decent bundle. Don't own any of the games so instabuy

#1431 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

bought!
what's the bonus that paying $7 gets u?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#1432 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

In for 1 - Noitu Love 2 and Escape Goat are fantastic!

#1433 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

bought!

Normally Chiptune albums I think

#1434 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

bought!

There doesn't appear to be a bonus this time around. At least, they haven't got one listed on the homepage. Apparently they forgot to remove the note on the purchase page about paying over $7 to get the bonus.

EDIT: Never mind, they just added "8 Bit Weapon's full-length album 'Bits with Byte'"

#1435 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yay, just got my 10th bundle. Super Space Rubbish looks pretty cool. I did hesitate for this bundle, but knowing that this would be my 10th and catching it at a low price put me over the edge.

#1436 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

http://8bitweapon.ba.../bits-with-byte
for those who need a preview :D

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#1437 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

I think I might pass on this one. I already bought Noitu when it was released on Steam and that's the main one I'd want out of this batch. Pixeljunk and Auditorium don't interest me. I feel like there's enough of those sort of experimental music etc games like Audiosurf and what not that I really don't need anymore.

Escape Goat interests me a little, but not $4+ and not on Steam interest.

I wish they had a lower entry price like some of the other bundles do if you are sort of on the fence or just want one game and don't really care about the bonuses.

steam_sig.png

#1438 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

I think I might pass on this one. I already bought Noitu when it was released on Steam and that's the main one I'd want out of this batch. Pixeljunk and Auditorium don't interest me. I feel like there's enough of those sort of experimental music etc games like Audiosurf and what not that I really don't need anymore.

Escape Goat interests me a little, but not $4+ and not on Steam interest.

I wish they had a lower entry price like some of the other bundles do if you are sort of on the fence or just want one game and don't really care about the bonuses.

If you have a 360 you can get Escape Goat for $1 on XBLIG.

#1439 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Bought.

Bundle looks good, keen to try out PixelJunk Eden.

This is what I like about the IR bundles, they're throwing stuff at me that makes me think "OOh, that likes like its worth a play". :lol:

#1440 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Passing yet again, no interest in any of it. One of these days they'll come up with a combo I like/don't already own.