CAGcast #259: Buddhists Do It Cheaper

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 CapAmerica

CapAmerica

Dead or Alive Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

We forget one thing embargoes also let some companies pay extra to get exclusive info which can sell copies of their magazines and get people to come to their websites which creates ad revenue.

With the Ezio reveal it could have been planed that GamePro was going to break the news which would have cause a increase in sales (not even sure if they have a Mag any more.) and site hits, but when it gets leaked out, now no one cares about going to them for the info anymore.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#92 aplusjimages

aplusjimages

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

Can you get rid of wombat? The show is better with just cheapy and Ship.

You've got to be kidding. He's the most hilarious. Cheapy leads the show, Wombat is the humor, and Shipwreck actually plays the games.

#93 PCWONK

PCWONK

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

Wombat is a big fat douche. His jokes are weak sauce, his higher than thou attitude sucks. Hell even Cheapy D was getting tired of his bullshit last CagCast.

#94 chaseamazon

chaseamazon

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

we should start a petition to get wombat off the show, everyone when you comment at the end of your comment type

#wombatmustdie

#95 Hyunkel

Hyunkel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

Wombat is the heart and soul of the show. He brings most of the humor. It just wouldn't be the same without him. No offense to Cheapy and Shipwreck, but I would stop listening if Wombat leaves.

#96 Rhyno

Rhyno

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Cheapy, you are really limiting yourself with multi-platform titles if you have a hang up buying versions that are "inferior." Get a PC and hook it up to that mammoth TV!

I do understand your point and can relate to the disappointment of playing a game at less than full specs. However, the true enjoyment of the game can still be had (in 1080P no less) on our current consoles! If it is not one of your most anticipated games of the season, then you don't need to get the shiniest copy and play it on full everything.

#97 EvilLizard

EvilLizard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

Your discussion on Buddhism infuriated me to the point I actually had to switch the show of. I've been studying eastern religion and practising Zen Buddhism for about ten years and not only has it changed my life, it's transformed me into a better person. It gave me a better perception on life and the people around me. After my two year retreat in Sōtō I returned to the UK a new person. If you're going to ridicule something, do it with reason not just because it's different and foreign to you.

It's comedy, deal with it.
Nintendo Network: FatSamuel

#98 Luigi01

Luigi01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

we should start a petition to get wombat off the show, everyone when you comment at the end of your comment type

#wombatmustdie

Because as we all know, online petitions solve everything. :roll:

#99 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

I was on the fence about whether to get Festival of Blood or not but Cheapy convinced me. Really enjoying it so far! thanks!
Posted Image