Battlefield 3 & NUANCE Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Home (PC) $69 free shipping

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Repost from Slick Deals, credit goes to biffrollerskate

Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Home & Battlefield 3 for PC $69 free shipping

NUANCE Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11 and Battlefield 3 $69 at newegg with free shipping. Good deal for people looking for both items.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832182134&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

Apparently, the NUANCE Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11 is selling for $65 to $70 on Ebay or people were mentioning selling it on Amazon for $50 and ending up only paying $19 for Battlefield 3 for the PC.

This could be a great deal for some people, it will require some extra work though if you didn't want the Dragon 11 software.

Edit: fixed link, thanks AgentW

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LazyTriangle']what the hell is NUANCE Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11?

and your link isn't working for me[/QUOTE]

You talk and the software types your speech

The reason why people at Slickdeals were so enthusiastic about this was the fact that they could resell the Dragon software either through Amazon or Ebay and get Battlefield 3 for the PC at a very cheap price.

This is the best deal of the year. I was going to wait to buy bf3 but I got game free and a copy to resale. This dragon software is super easy to sell to people u know. I sold one copy to my mom cheap and another to my brother law they were both already planning on buying it.

What a weird bundle, BF3 and dictation software. I don't know how well this one works, but I have one for my iphone and when I tried using it on a snippet of a lecture on mid-latitude cyclones the thing came back with "go check grandmother free"

I sold one copy to my mom cheap and another to my brother law they were both already planning on buying it.
That's... rather convenient

bread's done
Back