In-store Pickup only it seems.

:D good game

Posted Image

#2 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

Isn't there a coupon for this in the Gamer's mag? Nevermind this would have to be in the in store price as well.

#3 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

Isn't there a coupon for this in the Gamer's mag? Nevermind this would have to be in the in store price as well.

The $10 off @Gamer coupon expires 10/29. It's YMMV on the store that you go to allowing you to price match their website and then using the coupon. More than likely you would need a manager's override.

http://www.metacriti...x-360/tropico-4

Hmm, after reading some of the reviews I may have to try this today myself.

Edit: Damn, not available for shipping and no stores near me have it in stock :cry:
Good luck to anyone who's successful in getting this to work :pray:

Thanks for the heads up OP
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#4 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

The $10 off @Gamer coupon expires 10/29. It's YMMV on the store that you go to allowing you to price match their website and then using the coupon. More than likely you would need a manager's override.

yeah I know what you mean. I didn't have any intention on buying it, I was just throwing it out there for the other CAG's.

#5 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Sweet. The only store in the state that has it is the one nearest to me. Must be a sign.

I hope it's the same price in store so I can use the coupon. Typically the online and in store prices have been the same...has that changed recently?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#6 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

Why do they have two SKUs for this game? Several local stores have the $50 version in stock, but not the $30 version.

#7 aaandthedoggies

aaandthedoggies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

AWESOME! loved tropico 3, and this is a great price for a week old game. thanks OP!

#8 Mad dog

Mad dog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

Why do they have two SKUs for this game? Several local stores have the $50 version in stock, but not the $30 version.

http://www.bestbuy.c...tegories&ks=960

I guess they are just :drool:

Posted Image

#9 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

I enjoyed Tropico 3 a lot and thought they did a solid job converting it to console. This game will probably drop sub-$20 pretty quickly though so I'll hold off for now.

#10 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

I enjoyed Tropico 3 a lot and thought they did a solid job converting it to console. This game will probably drop sub-$20 pretty quickly though so I'll hold off for now.

I'm with you. We will see this game at $20 before the end of the year and the first mandatory expansion to expansion is announced.

#11 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

I bet it's a mistake. Jump on while the gettings good folks

#12 FiveO

FiveO

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

Thanks to the OP for the heads up--I happened to be near a Best Buy this morning so I brought the coupon along.

Although the price card showed $29.99 as the regular price, it rang up at $49.99. All the sales rep did was ask me to show him the card, adjusted the price without a problem, and tacked on the $10 off coupon. Little over $22 after tax.

First post here at CAG for me--hopefully this works for anyone else before the coupon expires tonight

#13 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

Very pissed right now. Manager at Best Buy in San Diego refused to honor the price. Claimed item on website at $30 was different SKU

#14 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

Very pissed right now. Manager at Best Buy in San Diego refused to honor the price. Claimed item on website at $30 was different SKU

call corporate

#15 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:08 AM

Thanks to the OP for the heads up--I happened to be near a Best Buy this morning so I brought the coupon along.

Although the price card showed $29.99 as the regular price, it rang up at $49.99. All the sales rep did was ask me to show him the card, adjusted the price without a problem, and tacked on the $10 off coupon. Little over $22 after tax.

First post here at CAG for me--hopefully this works for anyone else before the coupon expires tonight

I'm glad that worked for you man. I knew it would help somebody out. :bouncy:

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube