PlayStation Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Edition Bundle $49.99 Bestbuy

hiamiyumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
123 (100%)
PlayStation Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Edition Bundle - $49.99 at Bestbuy.

Free in-store pickup.

Tiger+Woods+12+Move+Bundle.jpg

Excellent price and if Best Buy doesn't change the trade in of Tiger Woods too drastically then even better. I'm in

Great deal!! Tempted.. but i know this will just sit around at the moment so i rather not waste my money now and maybe wait for a possible better deal in the future.

I'm thinking.... Do I grab two, trade in both Tigers ($51.2) and give my two brothers Move systems for Christmas, or since I need a second move controller and they're currently $25 @ Amazon basically get a second PS Eye free?

Can't do both because I already traded in one Tiger 12 from my Move when it was $20 base...

Wish this wasn't a one-day deal; I'd love to pick one up using Shopkick points, but they're no good online.

Despite the hate towards the PS Move, I really enjoy owning it. I paid $100 a while ago, and it came with Sports Champions, two Move controllers, a Nav controller, and the PS Eye. I only bought Kung-Fu Rider($5), Extraction($9), and Time Crisis:Razing Storm ($15). The rest of the Move games I own were free. (Move Heroes, Ape Escape, and Everybody Dance. I'll probably get some more free Move games down the line, but I'm really looking forward to Sorcery. That's just my two sense.

I PMed Kmart a month or two back for this (while BB was throwing in a navigation controller, even) and unloaded Tiger Woods shortly after. For ~$20 when it was all over I could recommend the move, though I don't know how many games will actually be improved by it.
Apparently Move support was recently added to Infamous 2.

Been curious about the Move and between gift cards I was able to pick this up for $15. Couldn't pass It up. My questions are:

1. How is the Tiger game with the Move?

2. I already have a Kinect; where the hell do I put the PlayStation Eye?

3. I already have a Kinect; how do I justify this to my wife?

[quote name='Birbo']Been curious about the Move and between gift cards I was able to pick this up for $15. Couldn't pass It up. My questions are:

1. How is the Tiger game with the Move?

2. I already have a Kinect; where the hell do I put the PlayStation Eye?

3. I already have a Kinect; how do I justify this to my wife?[/QUOTE]

The game is a little frustrating with the move. Especially in a game where there's specifics to your swing motion and speed, I found the move to be a bit too finicky while playing.

I ended up selling all the move equipment for $50 and kept the game.

Anyone know if the Tiger Woods game has a separate UPC and is in the case as pictured? Looking at trading in the game and keeping the camera and controller.

Thanks.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Anyone know if the Tiger Woods game has a separate UPC and is in the case as pictured? Looking at trading in the game and keeping the camera and controller.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It has "Not For Resale" in place of where the UPC is. You should still be able to trade it into Best Buy or Gamestop though.

The move is a good product. Unfortunately, its the lack of marketing when compared to Kinect that has led to its perceived failure. Just market anything enough and you can convince people of anything.

I've used the move on a couple of FPS and its awesome. I think its these games that stand out. Some of these family games are where mediocrity comes out and feel like Wii shovelware. Although, I did read some reviews of Child of Eden with 360 and PS3 and the Kinect gets complaints about being more cumbersome. Also, here's my plug for The Fight: Lights Out. Awesome game! Despite the professional reviewers (who I assume are lazy asses), the user scores are really high. A lot of the user reviews are from people who fight professionally. I wouldn't write off move just yet. Just as the PS3 was being written off, its overtake of the 360 came up slowly and quietly. I don't expect Move to be huge but I would not write it off just yet...

[quote name='joeboosauce']The move is a good product. Unfortunately, its the lack of marketing when compared to Kinect that has led to its perceived failure. Just market anything enough and you can convince people of anything.

I've used the move on a couple of FPS and its awesome. I think its these games that stand out. Some of these family games are where mediocrity comes out and feel like Wii shovelware. Although, I did read some reviews of Child of Eden with 360 and PS3 and the Kinect gets complaints about being more cumbersome. Also, here's my plug for The Fight: Lights Out. Awesome game! Despite the professional reviewers (who I assume are lazy asses), the user scores are really high. A lot of the user reviews are from people who fight professionally. I wouldn't write off move just yet. Just as the PS3 was being written off, its overtake of the 360 came up slowly and quietly. I don't expect Move to be huge but I would not write it off just yet...[/QUOTE]

Child of Eden is unplayable for me with move controls, I'm guessing it's because I use my PC monitor and I sit too close to it to use the move effectively for that game, however every other game I've tried plays fine with it. I agree about the marketing, the move is a great product and I love using it for shooters.. but it needs to be advertised more. The move was MORE than worth it to me after getting the Tiger Woods bundle for $50 from amazon. I've already gotten my moneys worth, so even if it dies I'm not going to complain, but I think people that think it's dead are overexaggerating. It hasn't died yet, there are plenty of upcoming titles that will use Move controls, there's the possibility that it's dying in the near future but it clearly hasn't died yet.

[quote name='sunghost']Child of Eden is unplayable for me with move controls, I'm guessing it's because I use my PC monitor and I sit too close to it to use the move effectively for that game, however every other game I've tried plays fine with it. I agree about the marketing, the move is a great product and I love using it for shooters.. but it needs to be advertised more. The move was MORE than worth it to me after getting the Tiger Woods bundle for $50 from amazon. I've already gotten my moneys worth, so even if it dies I'm not going to complain, but I think people that think it's dead are overexaggerating. It hasn't died yet, there are plenty of upcoming titles that will use Move controls, there's the possibility that it's dying in the near future but it clearly hasn't died yet.[/QUOTE]Far from "dead" or "dying" just needs more AAA titles to "Move" @ the rate of kinect. PS Move heroes didn't become a 2 million seller like they wanted & they haven't had a top tier Move only title. Had they released a Heavy Rain Move bundle it would've got a great jump.
As of April, there were 8 million moves sold(don't like how they track them though) & this was before the recent 50% off deals. Right now they want as many moves in households for the holidays to clear existing game stocks with new bundles(LBP2 SE bundle) incoming along with 2nd editions of Sports Champions etc.
I think there at a 20% attach rate(50 million PS3's) right now & wishing for 35%
http://gamer.blorge.com/2011/04/15/sony-8-million-moves-and-50-million-ps3s-sold-worldwide/
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306776

Thanks for the heads up on this. Picked one up today. I really need to stop coming to this site for games I don't REALLY need to buy. When am I ever going to play this game?

bread's done
Back