Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (360) - $19.52 Amazon

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

Another one I haven't seen posted. Haven't seen it cheaper than $30 lately.

http://www.amazon.co...20004939&sr=1-1

Edited by TopsideKracker, 06 November 2011 - 05:47 PM.

#2 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

This is actually my favorite Civ game. You can actually play a game of civ in a reasonable amount of time.

#3 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

It's been 3 years and this really needs a sequel.

I still play this all the time and venture into unhealthy levels of obsession in Game of the Week.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#4 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

Buy this game.

#5 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Wow, I picked up a copy 2yrs ago for $7.48 at Target. So-so game IMO.

#6 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:53 AM

This game is awesome. I paid $40 and it was worth every penny. Played this to death with my friends.
Posted Image

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:58 AM

Great game.

#8 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

This game is refusing to drop. $10 please!

fs_overall.png

#9 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:26 AM

I love this game, too. There were rumors of a sequel a while back; I hope it happens.
Posted Image

#10 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:11 AM

This game is refusing to drop. $10 please!

I wouldn't hold your breath... been just under $30 for the longest time and just dropped to $20 a few weeks ago. I picked up a copy since I've been watching it every day for almost a year now and this is the most its moved.

For those that got the clearanced copies at the B&Ms, that's awesome. For the rest of us... this is what we have to deal with.

#11 skinkrawl

skinkrawl

DoyoulikePhilCollins

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:16 AM

Grabbed this for $5 at Hollywood a couple years ago. Also have it on my Iphone. You can lose days of your life to this game.

#12 Crono-00

Crono-00

CAG, to Broke-AG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:33 AM

I too have been watching the price of this game because i do want it (on the 360). I see all those clearance threads, on this site and where I live there must be an abundance of vultures or those who flip great prices online, because within 30 miles of my location B&M stores never have true clearance prices on quality games (unless you count instrumentless Guitar Hero Van Halen/Aerosmith or Power Gig as quality). So I have always been out of luck to ever get Civ Rev at a price I want, even given its age. While this is great news ans tempts me, I continue to hold out for a sub-$15 price ... Dunno if it would ever hit that.

#13 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:43 AM

This game is also $19.99 for both PS3 and 360, if I remember correctly, at Kmart. I think it's been that price for a while now too.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#14 Narok

Narok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:04 AM

Grabbed a used copy from FYE for $12 a month or so ago for PS3. Funny thing is it still had a $19.99 Gamestop preowned sticker on it, don't know why FYE was selling it for so much cheaper.

#15 supershammy

supershammy

Hand-rolled and ice cold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

I love Civ 4 and Civ V, and this stands right alongside both of those games. Lacks much of the unnecessary complexity of Civ 4, but features well-realized scaled-up aesthetics over both that are optimized for a TV screen. It's awesome. As mentioned, you CAN play a Civ game in a reasonable amount of time, but you can also get one going that'll last days. Depends on the settings you want.

Get a friend to play it and play it like chess off-and-on whenever you guys have time. That's how I love to play this game.

#16 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:16 AM

I love it when Ghandi threatens to attack your settlement if you don't give him half your gold.

#17 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

Down to $19.52... supposedly only 17 left in stock.

#18 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

I love this game, too. There were rumors of a sequel a while back; I hope it happens.

I whole heartily agree. This is my favorite console game of this generation.

I love it when Ghandi threatens to attack your settlement if you don't give him half your gold.

Ditto. When my brother plays and every time when he gets the nuke he asks me, "Who should I nuke?" My reply everytime even when he's not in the game is Ghandi. Why? Principle.. it's Ghandi :lol:

I'm really debating on whether to pick up a copy for my PS3 so I can play it on both systems. If there was ever a game where thats worth doing that for me, it's this one.

#19 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

I whole heartily agree. This is my favorite console game of this generation.

Ditto. When my brother plays and every time when he gets the nuke he asks me, "Who should I nuke?" My reply everytime even when he's not in the game is Ghandi. Why? Principle.. it's Ghandi :lol:

I'm really debating on whether to pick up a copy for my PS3 so I can play it on both systems. If there was ever a game where thats worth doing that for me, it's this one.

On the flip side, I always feel bad about nuking the Japanese.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade