Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
[quote name='tauruskatt']...And I don't think Taylor Rain is that hot...only because I'm pretty sure I'm hotter and I don't have to take it in six bodily holes at once on camera to proove anything. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well you could always make a topic to prove it.;)[/QUOTE]

Done and Done.

hitominekocc.jpg

(for reference, see http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=870226&postcount=118 )

:razz:

~

Interesting get up, I haven't see a total ineptness for color coordination since flavor flav left the game.

But since your typing doesn't hurt my brain I'll cast my vote your way.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Interesting get up, I haven't see a total ineptness for color coordination since flavor flav left the game.

But since your typing doesn't hurt my brain I'll cast my vote your way.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be a DOA themed outfit, though I may be wrong.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It seems to be a DOA themed outfit, though I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I was mainly going off the hairband color.

we should have a sluttyness vs. attractiveness poll. i would like to see which one is actually more liked.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It seems to be a DOA themed outfit, though I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

indeed you are correct....

914836_20040720_screen005.jpg

you think i actually walk around town (on a weekday) like that? lol...not unless I considered myself the slutty one, no, this was just for fun. =P

hmm...a pole..er..poll.

edit: i see i've been beaten at my own game of correcting you, by two whole minutes, suck. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
hitomi4xc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:shock: Now I'm just a slight be disturbed...

I'm afraid my knowledge of fighting games is quite limited, RPGs have always been my thing.

Oh and my friend just got a PSP and I got to play wipeout, lumines and UL, must resist urge to spend $300!

[quote name='tauruskatt']indeed you are correct....

914836_20040720_screen005.jpg

you think i actually walk around town (on a weekday) like that? lol...not unless I considered myself the slutty one, no, this was just for fun. =P

hmm...a pole..er..poll.[/QUOTE]

I beat you to it. :lol:

Geeky hot cosplay is it? I'm down with that. ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']:shock: Now I'm just a slight be disturbed...

I'm afraid my knowledge of fighting games is quite limited, RPGs have always been my thing.

Oh and my friend just got a PSP and I got to play wipeout, lumines and UL, must resist urge to spend $300![/QUOTE]

I had to resist that urge yesterday. Only the lack of available copies of Lumines at target stopped me. :lol:

It's passed now ... but for how long?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I beat you to it. :lol:

Geeky hot cosplay is it? I'm down with that. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
but i'm not the smutty one! lol~ O:)

zion~ Untold Legends is my crack. I bought wipeout instead of lumines for the whole browser thing, but am acutally enjoying the game too much to bother much...at least there's hope for you the price drops when it isn't in the value pack anymore...? heh.

~

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had to resist that urge yesterday. Only the lack of available copies of Lumines at target stopped me. :lol:

It's passed now ... but for how long?[/QUOTE]

you want the psp now, don't you? it's okay, you can admit it...acceptance is the first step...:cool:

[quote name='tauruskatt']you want the psp now, don't you? it's okay, you can admit it...acceptance is the first step...:cool:[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I did, but it was singing it's sweet siren's song to me ... I'm just glad I made it out alive. :lol:

Anybody else think that the versus forum has become some sort of adult OT? I still don't know how that tits thread made it in here in the first place.

[quote name='tauruskatt']

zion~ Untold Legends is my crack. I bought wipeout instead of lumines for the whole browser thing, but am acutally enjoying the game too much to bother much...at least there's hope for you the price drops when it isn't in the value pack anymore...? heh.

~[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what I'm holding out for, well that and a few cheap titles, I always like it when I can get a couple of quality games for my new system at reduced prices.

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody else think that the versus forum has become some sort of adult OT? I still don't know how that tits thread made it in here in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and personally I think it's wonderful. It's renewed my thirst for posting ... in fact I think I've surpassed my previous whore-dom, you just can't see it below my name anymore. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody else think that the versus forum has become some sort of adult OT? I still don't know how that tits thread made it in here in the first place.[/QUOTE]

The Vs. forum has become CheapyDs dumping ground for topics he doesn't want poping up on the main page, ala the drugs topic and the one on breasts. It keeps the site a bit more family oriented.

it was moved because it became too controversial I believe..which, actually, may have been appropriate, even though it calmed back down later.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: I think you need to toss up a pole, also I hope gamedude doesn't wander on by.[/QUOTE]

also, done and done.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, and personally I think it's wonderful. It's renewed my thirst for posting ... in fact I think I've surpassed my previous whore-dom, you just can't see it below my name anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You still have quite a way to go before you catch up to Zion. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You still have quite a way to go before you catch up to Zion. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Post counts are gone, it's a day to day race now.;)

And besides I'm busy now so it shouldn't be to difficult, I spent 10 hours in class and lab today and it won't be any better till friday, possibly sat.

[quote name='dcfox']You still have quite a way to go before you catch up to Zion. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes but I've already passed punq today and Casey only has a couple days left, if that.

Zion, however, seems untouchable at this time. :lol:

But who really cares? I just like leaving each night with a number that agrees with my OCD. :lol:

I just passed DZ a couple of days ago (finally considering she stopped posting almost a month ago). Next up on my list is Shrike.

[quote name='dcfox']I just passed DZ a couple of days ago (finally considering she stopped posting almost a month ago). Next up on my list is Shrike.[/QUOTE]

Good luck on that, next time he has a sale you will so be in his dust again.:lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
But who really cares? I just like leaving each night with a number that agrees with my OCD. :lol:[/QUOTE]

how about a number that agrees with your BAC?

that'd be awkward...lol...especially since most of the posts would be "omgg, lol...i just burped...oh sorry, i'm so fuskin drnuk right now, hahahh" :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']how about a number that agrees with your BAC?

that'd be awkward...lol...especially since most of the posts would be "omgg, lol...i just burped...oh sorry, i'm so fuskin drnuk right now, hahahh" :lol:[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a certain horse I know. :)

[quote name='tauruskatt']how about a number that agrees with your BAC?

that'd be awkward...lol...especially since most of the posts would be "omgg, lol...i just burped...oh sorry, i'm so fuskin drnuk right now, hahahh" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well I don't drink, but zion's had some regretable drunk posting experiences. Specifically, demanding an official Naruto topic. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']That sounds like a certain horse I know. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah it really is a shame he's not on as much anymore and he hasn't made a drunk topic in quite a while.:cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I don't drink, but zion's had some regretable drunk posting experiences. Specifically, demanding an official Naruto topic. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't really regret that one bit. Well I regret demanding it but it has worked out rather nicely wouldn't you say?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Actually I don't really regret that one bit. Well I regret demanding it but it has worked out rather nicely wouldn't you say?[/QUOTE]

It does serve it's purpose, that much is true. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It does serve it's purpose, that much is true. :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I no one has bitched about Naturo in quite a while in the OTT and remember it wasn't just me, I simply bitched the loudest. :mrgreen:

I wanted to have a glass of wine with my dinner, but I forgot earlier and I have to work in the morning, too late now..

[quote name='dcfox']Morbo's had his share of drunken posts. I know Nirvana's been on a few times while drunk.[/QUOTE]

camoor's drunken topic was also awesome!

[quote name='tauruskatt']oh dear god, why is there really an official naruto thread..part duex?? o_O[/QUOTE]

Because it was necessary ... the beast consumed several OTTs before it was put down.

[quote name='tauruskatt']oh dear god, why is there really an official naruto thread..part duex?? o_O[/QUOTE]

Because they get locked at 500 posts, for some reason people really like that anime. I watched the first dozen episodes or so and didn't really find it enjoyable, but I suppose it was better than DBZ.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Because it was necessary ... the beast consumed several OTTs before it was put down.[/QUOTE]

lol!

I was actually going to look for a particularly unflattering picture of taylor to post under mine, but I will give you some amount of credit, it's not worth looking for one, since many are, ah, NSFW...to put it mildly...:booty:

zion~ I near religiously napped through DBZ for at least a year back when it was on toonami, woke up for everything else, but could never stay awake for DBZ, it's like a bad soap opera to trick little boys into thinking they aren't watching a bad soap opera.

I think it might have something to do with Sasuke's awesomeness but thats just my own opinion. :lol: But for some reason, Naruto seems to spark alot of conversation.

[quote name='tauruskatt']lol!

I was actually going to look for a particularly unflattering picture of taylor to post under mine, but I will give you some amount of credit, it's not worth looking for one, since many are, ah, NSFW...to put it mildly...:booty:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

This thread seems to be flying, considering the number of people involved.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

This thread seems to be flying, considering the number of people involved.[/QUOTE]

Well how many people were really involved in that first OTT we flushed out in 5 hours?

Ha, I'm the first to pick a mixture of the two. I think you are cuter than Taylor Rain (never found her attractive) but smuttiness can be fun too. ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Because they get locked at 500 posts, for some reason people really like that anime. I watched the first dozen episodes or so and didn't really find it enjoyable, but I suppose it was better than DBZ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, DB in general sucks. I had an Indonesian roommate for one sememster a couple years ago and he never missed an episode. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, DB in general sucks. I had an Indonesian roommate for one sememster a couple years ago and he never missed an episode. :evil:[/QUOTE]

I watched a little DB (or DBZ as I've been corrected before) but never really got into it. My roomate was also pretty big on it. He even had the action figures on display the room.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well how many people were really involved in that first OTT we flushed out in 5 hours?[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't remember ... DZ ... Morbid ... WSB ... and ... us?

I'll have to skim it and check.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I honestly don't remember ... DZ ... Morbid ... WSB ... and ... us?

I'll have to skim it and check.[/QUOTE]

I really can't remember myself but it was only 4-5 people.

I had a roomate who "Found Lifetime" like some people "Find God"...

just because there are fanatics doesn't make it right. The poor girl used up a ton of our kleenex too :(

[quote name='zionoverfire']I really can't remember myself but it was only 4-5 people.[/QUOTE]

Yeah ... that was a crazy time. I don't even remember what that OTT was named. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back