Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/30/11 to 11/5/11) Buy 2, Get 1 Free

• Please log in to reply
982 replies to this topic

#841 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

Well, considering BF3 that came out last Tuesday was sold out on Sunday the moment the B2G1F deal started...

As of yesterday, the 3 targets i checked still have limited edition of Battlefield 3 available, more Xbox360 than PS3 but to have it sold out, is your target the only target in town?

#842 manicbomber

manicbomber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

I'm really curious if this Best Buy rumor is going to pan out :D

#843 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

I'm really curious if this Best Buy rumor is going to pan out :D

What bestbuy rumor?

#844 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

So I ordered the Uncharted 3 bundle yesterday from Amazon, and then I see this. I called Amazon to see if they can price match for the free 1&2, and they said they don't do that.

This came as a surprise, considering that Amazon is so well known here for PMing. I couldn't cancel my order either since it was shipping for release date delivery.

Any help?

#845 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

So I ordered the Uncharted 3 bundle yesterday from Amazon, and then I see this. I called Amazon to see if they can price match for the free 1&2, and they said they don't do that.

This came as a surprise, considering that Amazon is so well known here for PMing. I couldn't cancel my order either since it was shipping for release date delivery.

Any help?

Send it back when you get it? I wouldn't know what else you could do.

#846 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

Any help?

Amazon doesn't PM other retailers, what are you talking about?

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#847 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

What bestbuy rumor?

that they will have a B2G1 deal week before Thanksgiving. I hope so bc I have MGS HD and UMVC on my mind. It should come within the 30 days so Im thinking of bringing back my Batman for a price adjustment
Posted Image

#848 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

that they will have a B2G1 deal week before Thanksgiving. I hope so bc I have MGS HD and UMVC on my mind. It should come within the 30 days so Im thinking of bringing back my Batman for a price adjustment

i was also thinking the same, but isnt capcom making another Umvc3?
I would like to get it, but after what i saw them do with SSF4, Im not sure

#849 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

are collectors ed part of the b2g1 free.

I guess a better question is do they even carry collectors ed.

love to pick up 2 uncharted collectors ed and a batman for about $210.

Edited by youenvy, 31 October 2011 - 10:31 PM.

#850 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

that's insane! Are they exporting to asia?

It's always fascinating the way people make money.

hell if their selling them to Australia where games cost $100-$130(& just imagine if it's a game in high demand/banned overseas/truly limited) INSANE profit. If only USPS had the cheap flat rate deal LOL

http://www.mcvuk.com...-by-2012/083296

http://www.smh.com.a...3423390615.html

#851 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

Anything up to $80

i was also thinking the same, but isnt capcom making another Umvc3?
I would like to get it, but after what i saw them do with SSF4, Im not sure

I dont care. I got rid of the standard one back in April/May in anticipation for this. Ive been waiting long enough. I wont buy it a third time. I didnt with SFIV and Im not going to wait another year for the chance that they might come out with another one when thats not a guarantee
Posted Image

#852 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

I wasn't really sure where to post this but it seemed the most relevant. Stopped by Target on my way home for some groceries [read: beer] and I saw Uncharted 3 was already out on the shelves there. Not sure if their system will let them sell it until tomorrow but I thought it was worth sharing.

ach.png

#853 ceve2001

ceve2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

I wasn't really sure where to post this but it seemed the most relevant. Stopped by Target on my way home for some groceries [read: beer] and I saw Uncharted 3 was already out on the shelves there. Not sure if their system will let them sell it until tomorrow but I thought it was worth sharing.

I think it's definitely YMMV, but usually the system will show a message telling the employee not to sell it yet.

#854 ceve2001

ceve2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:37 PM

Does or will Target carry those?

BTW did you guys pre-order Uncharted to get an extra $5.00 Target gift card? I'm wondering if you did 3 pre-orders, then would that get you $15.00 in total.

#855 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Does or will Target carry those?

BTW did you guys pre-order Uncharted to get an extra $5.00 Target gift card?

I wasnt aware of that? I can still go there tonight and do that?
Posted Image

#856 ceve2001

ceve2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

I wasnt aware of that? I can still go there tonight and do that?

I'm not sure. I checked this http://www.target.co...-3/-/A-13811036 and it says stores around me still have it in stock. It also says limit one per reservation, so if my mind is working right atm that means you can do 3 reservation. I've been cleaning the house, so I might have inhaled a lot of cleaning supplies :)

#857 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

I'm not sure. I checked this http://www.target.co...-3/-/A-13811036 and it says stores around me still have it in stock. It also says limit one per reservation, so if my mind is working right atm that means you can do 3 reservation. I've been cleaning the house, so I might have inhaled a lot of cleaning supplies :)

thanks. I'll stop by my nearest Target to see if there are any cards. If not, oh well. The other closest ones are 20 miles apart and Im not even going to bother trying to track down for a $5 gift card
Posted Image

#858 steveovig

steveovig

WadeBoggsCarpet Warehouse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

Forgive my ignorance but I'm not sifting through over 40 pages on this thread to find an answer. Has anyone had any luck with pricematching the Target B2G1 deal at Best Buy?
Posted Image

#859 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:55 AM

hoping Amazon price matches Best Buy's sale on White Knight Chronicles II

#860 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

can anyone confirm that u can buy two copies of a game? (uncharted 3, battlefield 3, and another uncharted 3)?

#861 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

Forgive my ignorance but I'm not sifting through over 40 pages on this thread to find an answer. Has anyone had any luck with pricematching the Target B2G1 deal at Best Buy?

i called my best buy and asked and they told me they don't match deals, only prices. and in their policy it says the it excludes bundling items and free items (aka b2g1 free)...i wish though

#862 Flikman24

Flikman24

Blue Lightning

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

I work at bestbuy and we got a memo today that if people wanted the "holiday 360 bundle" to grab all the physical items in store and package them down. Was auto packaging and giving the gift card as of 7pm. Kinda nice as you get a physical copy of reach as opposed to the token, so you can at least trade it in at a later date.

#863 berga52

berga52

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:14 AM

I work at bestbuy and we got a memo today that if people wanted the "holiday 360 bundle" to grab all the physical items in store and package them down. Was auto packaging and giving the gift card as of 7pm. Kinda nice as you get a physical copy of reach as opposed to the token, so you can at least trade it in at a later date.

This is awesome. I may go to Best Buy tomorrow and get in on this deal, it seems like the best deal they'll have for the year, though I could be wrong. Thanks for sharing.

#864 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:39 AM

I bought BF3 LE (x360)and dark souls(ps3) last sunday(B1G1) .. and today i just exchanged BF3 x360 to BF3 ps3 with no issue.
I will try dark souls to uncharted3 tomorrow....

#865 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:47 AM

Fail amazon shipped but never did a promotion for Uncharted 3. Oh well.

#866 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

Walked in to my Target this morning and picked up Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, and Battlefield 3 Limited Edition with no problem. This b2g1 is an awesome deal with Uncharted 3.

#867 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

I bought BF3 LE (x360)and dark souls(ps3) last sunday(B1G1) .. and today i just exchanged BF3 x360 to BF3 ps3 with no issue.
I will try dark souls to uncharted3 tomorrow....

I just exchanged my batman ac that I got on Sunday as part of the b1g1 glitch for uncharted 3 straight up, no questions asked.

#868 ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

I just exchanged my batman ac that I got on Sunday as part of the b1g1 glitch for uncharted 3 straight up, no questions asked.

Are you doing this with or without a receipt? My intial plan was to just show up with the receipt and try to make an even exchange, but because of the refund values listed on it, I'm afraid they'll give me an issue and I'd be better off returning / exchanging Forza 4 for Uncharted 3 without a receipt.
Posted Image

#869 dustonia

dustonia

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Are you doing this with or without a receipt? My intial plan was to just show up with the receipt and try to make an even exchange, but because of the refund values listed on it, I'm afraid they'll give me an issue and I'd be better off returning / exchanging Forza 4 for Uncharted 3 without a receipt.

I'm interested in knowing this too. I was thinking of going back when modern warfare 3 comes out and seeing if I can get that and uncharted 3 for the two games I already bought. Otherwise I'd just return them.

#870 BigPoppa99

BigPoppa99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

I'm interested in knowing this too. I was thinking of going back when modern warfare 3 comes out and seeing if I can get that and uncharted 3 for the two games I already bought. Otherwise I'd just return them.

The CSR at Target told me that as long as the game is not opened you can exchange it no problem. The 30 dollar return value is only if you straight up return the game for a refund.