Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/30/11 to 11/5/11) Buy 2, Get 1 Free

• Please log in to reply
982 replies to this topic

#961 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:21 AM

So if the B2G1 is there and I get a $60 game and two $20 ones, I would get still get $20 back for each of the two cheaper games if I return them?

#962 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

So if the B2G1 is there and I get a $60 game and two $20 ones, I would get still get $20 back for each of the two cheaper games if I return them?

The $20 savings would be distributed amongst the 3 games. I havent seen someone do this combo, but I would imagine the $60 game would have a refund value of $48 and the 2 $20 games would be $16 each. Returning those last two would net you $32
Posted Image

#963 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

Not sure how my post doubled. Whoops?

#964 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

. All said the four new games I got averaged 25 after taxes after the b1g1 epic win

Edited by 6er, 04 November 2011 - 05:09 PM.

#965 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:34 PM

. All said the four new games I got averaged 25 after taxes after the b1g1 epic win

So.. Did you exchanged? or not?

#966 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

Massive Kinect sale @ BB. Each of the kinect consoles comes with $100 GC and most kinect games are on sale 10-20 bucks.

I got this text message too, is this automatic? Does this stack with the $25 GC when spending $250 coupon?

#967 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

I went 3 different target today( 2 bizit 1 call ).......

there is no uncharted 3!!!!!

all sold out!! ( -_-)

#968 rbrandtmr

rbrandtmr

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

Went to Best Buy today to try and pm the Target ad. At first the clerk told me she thought they were not doing it. She went and spoke to a manager and was told to accept the ad and sell them for the B2G1 so I bought Batman: Arkham City, Rage and Uncharted 3. She rang them up at $39.99ea. on the receipt... this was the store in Mentor, Ohio....

#969 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

I got this text message too, is this automatic? Does this stack with the $25 GC when spending $250 coupon?

no it won't if you scan the coupon kiss the $100 gc goodbye "package deals" cancel each other out UNLESS there's a glitch.

#970 coren

coren

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

Over at slickdeals someone is reporting that they got B1G1 at their target. I know there was a glitch early on, but is it possible it's back in play again?

http://slickdeals.ne...=3502546&page=1

#971 IronsideGrunt

IronsideGrunt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

As of yesterday its still a no go around me.

Fuck man I only would've wanted one set of b1g1 since I have some Target gift cards I'd like to get rid of and its not like the games are free or super cheap, they come out to $30 each which granted is a great price at this stage but they will all eventually hit that price.

Meh I am not going to whine much its just that I am frusterated and pissed due to my car being DOA the last 2 weeks and not worth the hassle of repairing so I am seeking a new one and dealing with shady private owners and local dealerships has me on edge.

Wish I had the money to buy new or lease, but I dont.

I go out today yet again hoping that the couple of cars I check out will finally be the right one.

#972 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

So.. Did you exchanged? or not?

Right before it ended, someone bought Batman for 55 on eBay. I was wanting the cash more since I have a backlog I can wait for U3 to drop, but I wasn't expecting it since there was 1 for 48 dollars buy it now. That's how I got the total cost down.

#973 zapruder

zapruder

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

I have a quick question, sorry if it's been asked a million times before:

If I do the B2G1 deal at Target, can I leave one of the games sealed and exchange it next week for a release I want more? I would rather pick up MW3 or Skyrim for $40 out the gate than a game that will probably be in the bargain bin by February.

Thanks!

#974 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

I have a quick question, sorry if it's been asked a million times before:

If I do the B2G1 deal at Target, can I leave one of the games sealed and exchange it next week for a release I want more? I would rather pick up MW3 or Skyrim for $40 out the gate than a game that will probably be in the bargain bin by February.

Thanks!

You can try. Its been done this week but was declared a hassle.

#975 zapruder

zapruder

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

I ended up with BF3, U3 and RAGE. I don't think it'll be possible (seeing as how the receipt states my "refund price" is $40), but I'll keep RAGE sealed and go in next week just in case.

The clerk tried to explain to me that the store would be losing money, but I don't see how--I still got $180 worth of games for $120, so what's the difference if they add one unit of RAGE back into their stock in trade for another game, which also will sell through like hotcakes?

#976 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

I ended up with BF3, U3 and RAGE. I don't think it'll be possible (seeing as how the receipt states my "refund price" is $40), but I'll keep RAGE sealed and go in next week just in case.

The clerk tried to explain to me that the store would be losing money, but I don't see how--I still got $180 worth of games for $120, so what's the difference if they add one unit of RAGE back into their stock in trade for another game, which also will sell through like hotcakes?

BF 3 LE ? or standard ? my target only has standard one...

#977 Cikatriz

Cikatriz

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

General question - was anybody's Batman Arkham City (xbox360) copy in shrinkwrap or regular factory sealed? Got mine from target and it was shrinkwrapped. Didn;t open it yet because I feel a little suspicious...

Just picked up Arkham City at my local Target (Mesa, AZ). It was obviously shrink wrapped, but the sticker on the side was still intact. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

#978 Cikatriz

Cikatriz

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

BF 3 LE ? or standard ? my target only has standard one...

The two I got were LE. I want to give them as Christmas gifts, but does anyone know if the codes will still be valid by then?

#979 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:19 AM

Im thinking of getting that damn 3DS with the $25 GC from BB...so is this a good deal or is it wiser to wait until Black Friday for a better deal on the 3DS???

today is the last day for the $25 GC so i better make up my mind like ina bout 2 hours lol

#980 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

Im thinking of getting that damn 3DS with the $25 GC from BB...so is this a good deal or is it wiser to wait until Black Friday for a better deal on the 3DS???

today is the last day for the $25 GC so i better make up my mind like ina bout 2 hours lol

I think you get $35 from Kmart tomorrow...

#981 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:39 AM

I think you get $35 from Kmart tomorrow...

Thanks for the heads-up.

#982 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

The two I got were LE. I want to give them as Christmas gifts, but does anyone know if the codes will still be valid by then?

The codes will still be valid. The code is for online access to play multiplayer and since you have the LE it gives access to the Karkland map and other extras.
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick:

#983 gxer2002

gxer2002

Cheap game hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

the clerk was trying to tell you, that you could not bring it in for exchange or for an even exchange? You can do an exchange but not an even exchange, because the value of the game you're exchanging will be $40 and you would have to pay the difference. Paying the difference will balance itself out in terms of how much you paid in total for the b2g1 (total should be 120.xx- the break down for the games are 39.xx, 39.xx, 40.00; with the exchange its 39.xx, 39.xx, 60.xx ~ 119.xx or 120.xx). Therefore you won't be paying more than you did when you did the b2g1 deal, it balances out.

If you were expecting an even exchange it won't work most likely, because they will lose that 20 dollar difference in terms of the b2g1 deal, therefore you would have 40 credit and pay difference. That's what the clerk was probably trying to tell you.
:ps3: :360: - Gxer2002 :joystick: