Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition Like New $6

game got hated on too much, sure it was overhyped and disappointed but as a launch game it was good.

infection was a great game mode but cheap as hell haha.

get it people B^)

Why make a separate thread for an AWD game, then post the same thing a minute later in the AWD topic?

[quote name='Blade']Why make a separate thread for an AWD game, then post the same thing a minute later in the AWD topic?[/QUOTE]

I usually only do it for games that have larger amounts of stock, and most of the people on the AWD thread are only on the lookout for new releases or console bundles. That and not everybody goes into the AWD thread, it's largely been conversational the last couple pages.

[quote name='RealDeals']I usually only do it for games that have larger amounts of stock, and most of the people on the AWD thread are only on the lookout for new releases or console bundles. That and not everybody goes into the AWD thread, it's largely been conversational the last couple pages.[/QUOTE]
Not everybody is looking for newer releases or consoles/bundles on there. As for the conversations going on, they're typically people trying to let others know whether or not the games being mentioned are crap or not. We're on here to save money and to save one another money if at all possible.

But there is a megathread for a reason(to avoid cluttering up the forums with 1000 threads like this one).

I appreciate you trying to help out the community. It's more than some do around here, that's for sure. But if folks are looking for this game, then most of em will find it on their own.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not everybody is looking for newer releases or consoles/bundles on there. As for the conversations going on, they're typically people trying to let others know whether or not the games being mentioned are crap or not. We're on here to save money and to save one another money if at all possible.

But there is a megathread for a reason(to avoid cluttering up the forums with 1000 threads like this one).

I appreciate you trying to help out the community. It's more than some do around here, that's for sure. But if folks are looking for this game, then most of em will find it on their own.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I have very little problem with the conversations that go on there as far as helping people out on deals go. But in the low cycle for AWD (like the one right now) and seeing every single bump in the thread being un-deal, and sometimes even un-game, related gets a little tiresome. ;)

But if folks are looking for this game, then most of em will find it on their own.

Gonna have to disagree there Cheapest. You know as well as anybody that, I'd say, damn near half of CAG buys are on games just for the value pricepoint, instead of actually hunting down a specific game find. (Gamefly anyone :lol:?)

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Thanks for making this thread, because I would've missed it otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help atleast one person out :)

[quote name='RealDeals']
Gonna have to disagree there Cheapest. You know as well as anybody that, I'd say, damn near half of CAG buys are on games just for the value pricepoint, instead of actually hunting down a specific game find. (Gamefly anyone :lol:?)[/QUOTE]
You mean like all of the clearance games I bought from Sears and such that I'm likely going to dump off at BB today sometime most likely since I haven't played them and they're just sitting here collecting dust?;) Yeah. I know how it is. Some of us CAG's buy something 'just cuz it's cheap', regardless of whether or not we'll ever get around to playing it.:whistle2:#

If you're lucky, you can actually find a used copy of this in Gamestop for $1.99, and if you're especially lucky, the Gamestop worker will let you have a Platinum Hits version disc with the Collector's Edition bundle so that you get the nice packaging and bonus disc along with the extra map pack that's included with the Platinum Hits version (which is normally 400 MS points or so on the marketplace).

bread's done
Back