Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (360) - $14.96 Amazon

TopsideKracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't know how much interest this game would get since its aimed at a younger audience but figured some of you have kids like me (or maybe you just love Marvel).

Been watching this one for my son for the longest time. Was stuck between $30-40 but now hit a big drop. Temporarily OoS, but can still be ordered. Also another seller selling for a buck higher with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XIZKL0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested there is also a free to play PC MMO aimed at the kiddies that is called Marvel super hero squad Online. Its main focus seems to be on collecting characters to use / there is also an in-game card game mode. My son likes to help/watch my wife play it, since he is still a bit young to play by himself.

www.heroup.com

is this 360 version good for the kiddies? say on the level of Skylanders? having a blast with that game and my son..need moar!!

[quote name='token2k6']is this 360 version good for the kiddies? say on the level of Skylanders? having a blast with that game and my son..need moar!![/QUOTE]

I bought this (on the Wii) for my friends three year old a couple months ago and he fell in love with the game. It seemed like it was easy for him to pick up and he loved all of the characters in it.

[quote name='token2k6']is this 360 version good for the kiddies? say on the level of Skylanders? having a blast with that game and my son..need moar!![/QUOTE]

Yes, but if you are a achievement whore it can be a grind. But if you just want to do a pick up and play and enjoy the game then its a blast

Just got Part 1 aka Marvel Super Hero Squad during TRU's B2G1 deal a few weeks ago!

It's surprisingly fun!

Pretty tempted to jump on and get Part 2 as well.

How's Disney Universe? It seems like it's the same type of game.

[quote name='HanawayCoca']Just got Part 1 aka Marvel Super Hero Squad during TRU's B2G1 deal a few weeks ago!

It's surprisingly fun!

Pretty tempted to jump on and get Part 2 as well.

How's Disney Universe? It seems like it's the same type of game.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing, game was a blast. Kinda feels like the Lego games

Really like this game. Fun little game with some extra dlc that is also fun. Worth a buy for platformer and old school beat em up fans.

bread's done
Back