Lou Ferrigno (“Hulk”)

Arsenio Hall (TV Host)

George Takei (“Star Trek”)

Dee Snider (Rocker)

Penn Jillette (Magician)

Marco Andretti (Driver)

Paul Teutal (“American Chopper”)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dee Snider eh? Might have to tune in. Then again, I said that last time when it was Jose Conseco and Meat Loaf and I tuned in zero times.

Oh man I hope that list is way off. Quite a few people there that I absolutely cannot stand, so if it is true I will not be watching this season.

Interested in seeing George Takei. Dee Snider might be interesting too. Otherwise the list is pretty terrible. I'll give the first episode a chance at least though.

Guys are awesome, if George is on it, I'm there.

I can see Debbie Gibson and Aubrey O'Day being interesting for the wrong reasons.

This cast is way better than the cast from the previous year.

Huge fan of Penn Jillette
Lisa Lampenelli and Adam Carolla are great comedians
George Takei will be interesting (and my pick for the winner)

If he can control his temper and his teammates work with him, Penn is a lock for this. Dude is a genius and knows self-promotion inside and out.

Not enough dis-likable men, plenty of dis-likable women though. I mean holy shit Lisa Lampanelli alone is dis-likable enough, a "Real Housewife" and Victoria Gotti... damn.

Also agree about Penn, just looking at the list he's already got it in the bag as I'm assuming he'll constantly 3 steps ahead of everyone else.

Hope Carolla knows what he's getting into... Unfortunately, this is not enough for me to watch this show.

Edit: Patricia Velasquez is in this? Ugh, I'd love to see her... but no. Still can't watch.

I didnt pay enough attn but it got bumped from the 12th to the 19th and should run until march 20th or so.

[quote name='Will']I didnt pay enough attn but it got bumped from the 12th to the 19th and should run until march 20th or so.[/QUOTE]

March 20th would be 5 episodes. There is more than that

[quote name='DestroVega']March 20th would be 5 episodes. There is more than that[/QUOTE]

My bad, I checked wiki and it says may and I got the wrong month stuck in my head.

I caught part of the... first episode? (friend's house DVR). I like Adam and Patricia, everyone else sucks. It's a real shame Trump's daughter is his daughter, something that good looking can't come from Trump...

[quote name='Will']I love George but he totally went into creepy mode when Lou was taking off his shirt....[/QUOTE]

Do you listen to Stern? Haha

Also VipFreak, you seen Trump's ex wife?

[quote name='VipFREAK']She's... not really all that imo, but ok.[/QUOTE]

.......You're the one that highlighted her looks

[quote name='Will']I love George but he totally went into creepy mode when Lou was taking off his shirt....[/QUOTE]

Dude, that is par for the course with George Takei.

And I also want to add Adam Carolla to the list of "people who need to get off the show ASAP." He has NEVER been funny, and they gave so much screen time to his unfunny jokes, it was asinine. At least when he was on DWTS they kept his shit to a minimum.

I was really surprised by the Orange County Chopper dude. I had never seen or heard of this guy before. He doesn't say shit the whole show before he says he'll be the manager. Then he says he can probably get a half a mil like it's nothing to him. And then he pretty much does it. Dude is super badass.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Dude, that is par for the course with George Takei.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I asked if he listens to Howard Stern, when Howard had a "bachelor party" on the air for George, they brought in this guy with a very big package to dance around for George. George was verbally getting worked up and finally whispered "I want to touch". The guy is a 70-year-old hornball, but a great guy none-the-less.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I was really surprised by the Orange County Chopper dude. I had never seen or heard of this guy before. He doesn't say shit the whole show before he says he'll be the manager. Then he says he can probably get a half a mil like it's nothing to him. And then he pretty much does it. Dude is super badass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I mean, it's cool he was badass, but he did fall 200,000 short of his nonchalant proclamation he would get 500,000 easy on his own. He also said he would write the check himself if he had to and they never said who gave it.

Not downplaying the guy though, I have seen bits of his show before and he definitely is a badass. I could see him throwing down with somebody at some point, it's clear he already sees George as a total lightweight but it would take someone like Lou or Dee to get into it with him to get fireworks really going.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I wonder if there is a clip of the Howard Stern bachelor party on youtube or elsewhere...[/QUOTE]

There definitely is, he has the Howard TV channel so you might not only get audio, but some video. Although not the nude part I'm sure haha.

Tried looking it up on youtube as "Howard Stern George Takei bachelor party" and had some trouble. Got some other funny clips though.

Nevermind, found the bachelor clips. Haven't heard him say that yet, but at least I found it.

[quote name='DestroVega'].......You're the one that highlighted her looks[/QUOTE]

The mother Ivana not Ivanka the daughter.

[quote name='DestroVega']Yeah, that's why I asked if he listens to Howard Stern, when Howard had a "bachelor party" on the air for George, they brought in this guy with a very big package to dance around for George. George was verbally getting worked up and finally whispered "I want to touch". The guy is a 70-year-old hornball, but a great guy none-the-less.

Yeah I mean, it's cool he was badass, but he did fall 200,000 short of his nonchalant proclamation he would get 500,000 easy on his own. He also said he would write the check himself if he had to and they never said who gave it.

Not downplaying the guy though, I have seen bits of his show before and he definitely is a badass. I could see him throwing down with somebody at some point, it's clear he already sees George as a total lightweight but it would take someone like Lou or Dee to get into it with him to get fireworks really going.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I havent listened to Howard since Artie left but Ive got that ep of HTV lol...I guess I didnt expect it from him like that outside of HSS.

[quote name='Will']Yeah, I havent listened to Howard since Artie left but Ive got that ep of HTV lol...I guess I didnt expect it from him like that outside of HSS.[/QUOTE]

Show is definitely different without Artie but I was definitely laughing out loud hard multiple times yesterday.

Man, newfound respect for Clay Aiken with his sick burn of Aubrey O'Day. He was absolutely right about her being insecure and threatened by another pretty girl. He was pretty amusing and worked hard throughout the show too. Kinda surprised really.

No Adam Carolla was awesome. Next week is gonna suck with him returning. Also wooow Lisa Lampanelli is a cunt. James Lipton really looked like he shit himself after the catfight started.

[quote name='Will']How was she a cunt? She wanted to run things a certain way and people werent listening to her?[/QUOTE]

Constantly screaming and yelling isn't a way to get people to listen to you. She also didn't listen at all when Dayana brought up that their idea wasn't kid-friendly, which is pretty much why they lost, and then she has the nerve to bring her into the boardroom.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And I also want to add Adam Carolla to the list of "people who need to get off the show ASAP." He has NEVER been funny, and they gave so much screen time to his unfunny jokes, it was asinine. At least when he was on DWTS they kept his shit to a minimum.[/QUOTE]

Oooo, disagree.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Ok, when has he been funny then? Certainly not on this show.[/QUOTE]

Other than only being in one episode so far, Loveline and his podcast are probably his best. I didn't care for him either until I listened to his podcast.

bread's done
Back