The Official CAG November 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Friday Blackness" Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#91 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Had an expiring B2G1 coupon and some credit to burn at GS. Found a few things. The new GS stickers are awful, they come off relatively easily but they leave a lot of residue :/
MGS Graphic Novel is obviously the pick of the litter, and the Shadow manual (which I needed to complete my copy) was actually in the SMS case :VAnd this was the best stuff from a CL pick-up earlier this month. All of it needed a massive amount of cleaning, but it was well worth the $30. Not pictured is 20 or so random controllers and cords, 2 Playstations, a PSOne with the portable screen, and 2 Genesis, one of which was non-TMSS :D

Did you score the Jack Bros game too or just the box? If you did that is a great find! One of the harder games to find on the Virtual Boy other than some of the imports.

#92 thecoryjihad

thecoryjihad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

Ugh....I think I'll need to buy new shelves soon. Mine are about ready to bite the dust after being moved twice.
Posted Image
In a Lego kind of mood.

#93 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

Posted Image
Ebony and ivory.

I was going to post a picture, but I'll just quote this instead, because that's exactly what I got the other day. Same consoles even.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#94 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

Did you score the Jack Bros game too or just the box? If you did that is a great find! One of the harder games to find on the Virtual Boy other than some of the imports.

It's complete :D

Posted Image

#95 ROB64

ROB64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

It's complete :D

:applause:

I guess I'll post a pic of what I've gotten this month (so far.) Wait a tick...

Here we go:
Spoiler

Edited by ROB64, 13 November 2011 - 10:29 PM.

Posted Image

#96 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

Picked this up used on Amazon marketplace. Mine is actually black. I'm really happy with it so far.
Posted Image

Power Rangers Green Ranger watch and tin:
Posted Image

Signed Luke Bryan cd. Really, really good album. Highly recommended by me.
Posted Image

Last week, I was in Nashville with some friends for the CMA Awards. Nashville is an incredible city, and the show was one of the best musical events I've ever been too. Everyone in attendance got a free flashlight key chain (i forgot to take a pic of it, but it's generic, no logos. It was for audience participation during one of the performances), and this program. This, I am impressed with. It wasn't advertised as included when buying the tickets, and the thing is really thick and high quality. Easily could have sold for $35.
Posted Image
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#97 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

In anticipation of Black Friday, I have bought surprisingly little for myself so far this month...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Most of my money has been spent on Lalaloopsy dolls. My wife is crazy about those things, so I decided to help complete her collection for Christmas...and these things are not cheap.

Picked this up used on Amazon marketplace. Mine is actually black. I'm really happy with it so far.

Have you tried viewing the video on an HDTV yet? That's one of the cameras I was considering for my wife, but I'm concerned that it won't look good on a 50" TV.

#98 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:59 AM

Signed Luke Bryan cd. Really, really good album. Highly recommended by me.
Posted Image

[/IMG]

Tailgates & Tanlines eh? sounds groundbreaking.

#99 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

Tailgates & Tanlines eh? sounds groundbreaking.

No offense to the dude that digs that album, but this got a snicker out of me, lol.

Man, I've got so much shit from garage sales and whatnot this month... I'll have to get it all lookin' pretty so you guys can fap.

#100 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:19 AM

I was going to post a picture, but I'll just quote this instead, because that's exactly what I got the other day. Same consoles even.

No picture here, but same for me as well - Skyrim on 360, MW3 on PS3.

Nashville is an incredible city

:rofl:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#101 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

Couple anime sets arrived today.

Posted Image
Posted Image

But the highlight lies with Record of Lodoss War,

Posted Image

Signed by Lisa Ortiz, ^___^

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#102 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:27 AM

No offense to the dude that digs that album, but this got a snicker out of me, lol.

Man, I've got so much shit from garage sales and whatnot this month... I'll have to get it all lookin' pretty so you guys can fap.

No offense taken, I thought it was funny too. Really appropriate if you're familiar with Luke Bryan though.

:rofl:

i understand that some people consider it a "thing" to dislike country music. But I thank you not to belittle my opinion. Man, CAG is not nearly as friendly as it used to be.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#103 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

So I went downstairs to get a cup of water, and I noticed a pink slip wedged in my front door crevice.

I went outside to check in my utility box and found 2 more packages that the mailman forgot to drop off earlier (he does this pretty often since I get like 5 package a day, so sometimes he loses track Posted Image).

Moar anime!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#104 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image
Kinect Sports, TF: DoTM, Crysis 2 from gamefly, returned my Cursed Crusade and Kinect Sports Season 2 to Hastings and picked up Uncharted 3 and GoW Origins instead. Definitely snagging Kinect Sports S2 at Wal-Mart on Thanksgiving. Have had Halo & AC pre-ordered since they were announced. Had some trade-ins that I got more for trading into Gamestop so I got Saints Row 3 there instead of paying cash for it at K-Mart.

Posted Image
Starcraft II CE (via trade), Bought Harry Potter after I picked up Skyrim the other night at midnight. Bought the Steve Jobs book yesterday.

Posted Image
Skyrim CE guide from Amazon. Stopped by a vintage game store on Sunday and snagged the other 3 guides for $10 total. Will probably give the Fable & FFXII guides to my buddy if he doesn't already have em. This is my 2nd AC Artbook so I might put that up on the trade list.

Posted Image
Skyrim CE. Too lazy to dig up the box out of the closet :razz:

Posted Image
Triple Pack via Trade Forum. College Hoops and Beowulf were pickups so I could get the 50% extra trade in credit at GS. I don't own either so I will just keep them both.

Edited by ZxT Vendetta, 15 November 2011 - 11:08 AM.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Lightning Returns :xb1: Madden 25, Dead Rising 3

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, :360: & :xb1: Halo:Spartan Assault

#105 thecoryjihad

thecoryjihad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Today's pickups:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

These will most likely be my last pickups this month. I've got a HUGE backlog and I need to get playing! I just started Rage last night and that's pretty damn entertaining, although I will admit that I've been dying to play Combat Evolved since I've heard of this release. Maybe my brother and I will do an allnighter and play the campaign.

All in all....one busy month.
Posted Image
In a Lego kind of mood.

#106 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#107 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

I purchased some things last week and this week
Posted Image
Darker Than Black Season 2 w/ OVAs, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, and Gundam 00 lanyard.

Posted Image
Roku 2 XS and Metal Gear Solid HD (PS3)

Posted Image
Medieval Moves, Ratchet & Clank shirt, along with PSN card.
Posted Image

#108 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Today's pickups:
Posted Image
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - $40 at Wal-Mart
Green Lantern and Call of Juarzez - $10 each at Family Video. These are damn near mint. Complete and in good shape. I'm surprised.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#109 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Have you watched RahXephon yet? It is one of my all time favorites. The story was fantastic, and I actually found all the "emotional" type parts to be genuinely moving. Fantastic!!!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#110 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Have you watched RahXephon yet? It is one of my all time favorites. The story was fantastic, and I actually found all the "emotional" type parts to be genuinely moving. Fantastic!!!

I've watched part of the series awhile back, but never finished it, but from what I've watched, it was pretty good, so now to get back into it again. :3
Posted Image

#111 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Omg!

I can't believe it's anime!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#112 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

Modern Warfare 3 and Ultimate MvC3 for November

#113 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

Lodoss War didn't age too well for me, fortunately I was awesome enough to pay $17.48 in credit and then trade it back in for $18.50 8-) Hurray for free rentals! :whee:
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#114 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:00 AM

Been taking pics but haven't posted in awhile; I'll spoiler the non game related stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Spoiler

#115 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

http://desmond.image...e=640&ysize=640
Posted Image

#116 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:53 AM

A Squarehard post that has zero anime whatsoever?! What has this world come to?!

Anyway, on to the goods! This is just yesterday and today.
Posted Image
Everybody Dance was from the PlayStation Rewards program. The rest of the PS3/360 games were from BBV. The best part about it is that they were all COMPLETE and in good shape. The blu with the title covered up is Batman: Under the Red Hood. That and the remaining blus and Pokemon Diamond were also from BBV. Pokemon White was from a trade with a CAG.

Total spent for everything here was a measly $65.

Edited by Tsel, 19 November 2011 - 06:04 AM.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#117 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image
My Gamestop saved me the Skyrim window poster :D

Snagged the Saints Row 3 Guide from GS, El Shaddai for $15 from GS after PUR coupon, Child of Eden from GF, and Dodonpachi courtesy of my UK friend (who is also getting me the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Crystal Edition (and steelbook) :D)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Lightning Returns :xb1: Madden 25, Dead Rising 3

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, :360: & :xb1: Halo:Spartan Assault

#118 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#119 luxuria

luxuria

#1 Time and Eternity Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

Posted Image
My Gamestop saved me the Skyrim window poster :D

Snagged the Saints Row 3 Guide from GS, El Shaddai for $15 from GS after PUR coupon, Child of Eden from GF, and Dodonpachi courtesy of my UK friend (who is also getting me the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Crystal Edition (and steelbook) :D)

I'm in love with that poster. So awesome! :O

GA3XcNi.png?2?7311

#120 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg819/scaled.php?server=819&filename=photo1ds.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

PSO :drool:

Posted Image