Save $10-$15 on Battlefield 3 PC download when you buy Razer products

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi there CAGs,

We're trying out some cross promotion with our hardware partners and I wanted to run this deal by you. If you're in the market for both Battlefield 3 and a new gaming mouse, this might be for you.

Save $10 on Battlefield 3 when you buy the Razer Battlefield 3 branded gaming mouse

Save $15 on Battlefield 3 when you buy the Razer Battlefield 3 branded messenger bag

Let me know what you think CAGs! We'll be rolling out more deals like this in the future so I'd love to hear what you think/how we can make them better.

Cheers,
Tony

I think both of the items are a bit pricey for my taste, but it's a good idea. Perhaps it would be better to run these deals when the game first comes out, I think more people might buy it then, like have a preorder bundle or something.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Just want to say I love my imperator, but not at that price. I dropped $35 on a refurbbed one, works great.[/QUOTE]

I keep meaning to ask if your App is on the Amazon Android Marketplace?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I keep meaning to ask if your App is on the Amazon Android Marketplace?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Why yes my good man, it is. Can't say I get a whole heck of a lot of downloads from the Amazon app store though! You guys need a new & upcoming section, or maybe some kind of Amazon employee favorites. It's tough to break through what I call the "Angry Birds Barrier" of popular apps. I suppose that's what the free app of the day is meant for though.

But that's a whole 'nother department of Amazon, I suppose. I don't need to be dumping my concerns on you :lol:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Why yes my good man, it is. Can't say I get a whole heck of a lot of downloads from the Amazon app store though! You guys need a new & upcoming section, or maybe some kind of Amazon employee favorites. It's tough to break through what I call the "Angry Birds Barrier" of popular apps. I suppose that's what the free app of the day is meant for though.

But that's a whole 'nother department of Amazon, I suppose. I don't need to be dumping my concerns on you :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick response! I'm going to check out your app :) Just bought it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the quick response! I'm going to check out your app :) Just bought it.[/QUOTE]

Bro status achieved. Always appreciated!

bread's done
Back