Lowball over! Invoices will be sent tomorrow

Megiddo_CAG

Banned
LOWBALL HAS STARTED!

START DATE: 9:00PM EST 11/4/11 FRIDAY
END DATE: 9:00PM - 9:10 PM EST 11/7/11 MONDAY (Specific End Date WILL NOT Be Revealed)
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHOD: PP,CC,MO

LOWBALL RULES:
Each item has extra incentives for the winner listed below each item. How will the items be shipped? Priority + Delivery Confimation.

Winners may defer payment for 7 days should they: have 100% feedback & at least 15 feedback.

I will ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

360 Console Bundle: 360 Console, Hookups, 1 HDMI Cable, 1 Component Cable, 2 360 Wireless Controllers, 1 WIFI Adapter, 120 GIG HD $86 2supekards

*** FREE SHIPPING, 3% off if bids go over $100, 6% off if bids go over $120, 12% off if bids go over $150,

SNES Console Bundle: SNES Console, Hookups, 1 Controller, 5 Games (DK Country, Zelda Link To The Past, Super Mario World, Championship Pool, Killer Instinct) $32 detectiveconan16

***FREE SHIPPING, 3% off if it goes over $25, 6% off if it goes over $50

iPHONE 2G 8GB $56 2supekards

***FREE SHIPPING, 3% off if bids go over $50, 6% off if bids go over $100, 12% off if bids go over $120

PICS! WARNING, VERY BIG!
FSo0h.jpg
XdKoX.jpg
G3HDX.jpg
HDB5F.jpg
Fkm2Q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the suggestions so far guys, added free shipping on all items, 3 day lowball, thought about making it either a 1 or two day lowball

[quote name='Vulgarism']Definitely interested in the 360, would be willing to throw down a bid or two on it.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, hope all is well warm regards!

[quote name='MachineElf']Obviously I am interested in the 360 bundle. You know where I am on it![/QUOTE]

Hey check your pms!

Will update op a little later on tonight, but the 360 has all hook ups, including an hdmi cable as well as a component cable.

Will want to start this lowball as soon as possible but plan to either start it tomorrow, sometime around the evening, friday, or possibly the weekend, so the lowball could end on the weekend or monday.

Get on MSN sometime if you can, I wanna know how you've been. But, I'm thinking you'll make a few dollars with this sale, even though it's only three items :p

I've added extra incentives to the 360 console bundle, the iphone and SNES bundle will have similar incentives, will be updating the op slowly through the night and tomorrow. Keep an eye on this thread fellow cags

360 Console Bundle: 1 360 Console, 2 360 wireless Controllers, 1 WIFI Adapter, 120 GIG HD, 1 HDMI Cable, 1 Component Cable -60
SNES with hookups, 1 controller, plus 5 games (DK Country, Zelda Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Championship Pool, Killer Instinct) -20
iphone 2g 8gb -60

[quote name='rockalittle00']I'm confused...are we bidding?[/QUOTE]

No I apologize for the confusion

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']SNES Bundle - $21[/QUOTE]

NO Bidding as of right now, lowball will have a set begin time, no rolling end time, but an open end time (i.e around 11:00-11:10)

[quote name='2supekards']Why are the systems sold as is? Did they work last time you used them?[/QUOTE]

all the systems have been tested to work and are functional, I apologize will be continuing to update the op.

the lowball rules will contain everything, how everything will be shipped, etc. op will be updated at random times through out the day, which is when i will be having free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The end date might be risky, since shipping is a complete mess in December for the holidays.

If someone waits 7 days to pay, and then you ship in within 2 days, it'll be two weeks from Christmas by that time, and the shipping will probably be elongated by another week, so you should probably note that somewhere in the op that delaying payment may not be the best option if they want it by Christmas, unless they don't care.

Good luck!

[quote name='Squarehard']The end date might be risky, since shipping is a complete mess in December for the holidays.

If someone waits 7 days to pay, and then you ship in within 2 days, it'll be two weeks from Christmas by that time, and the shipping will probably be elongated by another week, so you should probably note that somewhere in the op that delaying payment may not be the best option if they want it by Christmas, unless they don't care.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

woops!, squarehand, meant to put 11/4/11 not 12/4/11 my mistake! thanks for catching that bud! ;)

posting to state lowball will be starting slightly early. let the bids commence, pics will be up tomorrow! all items are in great condition

$20 on the iPhone but I got a question (bid stays regardless). I've never done a lowball offer, does it all go by blind buying? No pictures or condition of the items stated? Or did I miss that info somewhere?

[quote name='Und3rGrndKing']$20 on the iPhone but I got a question (bid stays regardless). I've never done a lowball offer, does it all go by blind buying? No pictures or condition of the items stated? Or did I miss that info somewhere?[/QUOTE]

No blind biding or buying my mistake. Condition of all items are great, pics will be up today, again my mistake.

360 Console Bundle: 360 Console, Hookups, 1 HDMI Cable, 1 Component Cable, 2 360 Wireless Controllers, 1 WIFI Adapter, 120 GIG HD $65
iPHONE 2G 8GB $25

iPhone 2G - $40

Edit: Forgot to ask if the iPhone is unlocked or unlockable? (What baseband does it have?) Also, what version iOS is it currently running?

[quote name='knightsdwn']iPhone 2G - $40

Edit: Forgot to ask if the iPhone is unlocked or unlockable? (What baseband does it have?) Also, what version iOS is it currently running?[/QUOTE]

unlockable, Original firmware and iOS

i apologize on the delay of putting up pics for the auction and the delay on updating bids.

LAST DAY, LESS THEN 8 HOURS LEFT!

bread's done
Back