Photo
- - - - -

Toy Story 3 (PS3) - $14.99 @ KMart B&M (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

Thread title says it all. Cheapest I've seen this is $18.xx on Amazon, thought it was worth sharing b/c it's supposed to be a pretty great game. I'm fairly certain that this price should be the same at all KMart stores.

Edited by AwRy108, 02 November 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#2 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

Which version did you see?
Posted Image

#3 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Which version did you see?

Thanks for noticing this, I updated the thread title.

#4 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

I've seen this at my local store. It is for both versions.

I will pick this up next week for the coupon bonuses.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#5 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

I thought KMart was universal in pricing... lately though I've been seeing more and more YMMV deals there, kind of annoying.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#6 deletion

deletion

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

i've seen this too. quite a bit of 14.99 games at my kmart. Super Street Fighter IV for xbox is 14.99 too.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#7 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Great game. I play this with the kids and was surprised at how well it was done. It has a main game feature along with a sandbox style area where you do different missions to unlock more items and areas. Also, Zurg is a playable character exclusively on the PS3 version for those deciding between formats.

#8 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

very good game. definitely worth this price.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#9 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

This is actually part of the recent 'clearance' game list that SHC-Gamer posted in the KmartGamer megathread that's stickied at the top of this page.

http://www.cheapassg...942&postcount=6

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#10 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

Was planning to go in Tuesday and snag the MGS collection, ICO collection and...was hoping to get the Sly collection for my daughter for Christmas. However the last time I was there I didn't see ANY copies. If it isn't there, hopefully Toy Story 3 will be because I will get that and something else (Ninja Gaiden? Lair?) to hit the 110 mark.

#11 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

You should check Target if your store is a lil slower on dropping stuff on clearance, since I snagged TS 3 for PS3 there for $7.48 about a month or three ago.;)

Actually Target has the Toy Story PS3 bundle for $249.99 and it's been marked NCF(no carry forward) at the Targets here for a while now. So it may hit clearance sooner or later. It comes with the first 2 Toy Story movies on Blu-Ray and DVD in the package.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#12 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Since movie games are universally bad, most people don't know this one is good so I'm holding out for $10 or less. I'm not in a hurry to get it right away so there is no problem waiting on this one.

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Was planning to go in Tuesday and snag the MGS collection, ICO collection and...was hoping to get the Sly collection for my daughter for Christmas. However the last time I was there I didn't see ANY copies. If it isn't there, hopefully Toy Story 3 will be because I will get that and something else (Ninja Gaiden? Lair?) to hit the 110 mark.

wow $110 all for that man I grabbed Sly for $20 months ago, Ico/SOTC for $15 & Toy Story 3(X360) is $15 @ PC Richard now & part of their 3 games for $30 deal
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301793

I think I'll wait on the MGS coll as this screams $25-$30 BF deal but all in all good game selection.