Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow $23.34 on Amazon, eligible for Prime

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

When I re-bought the game, sure enough, the Konami's Best cover.. But, the case never really left the shelf. I don't display my game boxes, and don't know anyone that does (outside of limited edition/collector's cases that are too big for the shelf) except.. stores. They could put Meatspin on the box and I wouldn't care, doesn't make the game any less great.

The only thing that bothered me about the move to DS from GBA was the art style. Not a fan of the anime look they gave everyone. But even still, outside of the text boxes with the person's picture on it, the art didn't affect the game either. A gem, and worth every dime, no matter how much it is.

I feel the same way about the anime art style that you do the Konami's Best cover. Just kidding.

My only complaint about the series is how it's sort of left unfinished with the new canon. I love IGA's rendition of Castlevania. If they made it darker, with more innocent people being turned into vampires a la Annette in Dracula X Chronicles, I'd be like, "UH OOOOOOOH!!!!" You know what I mean?

I just wish Julius would hook up with Yoko, and I want want to know what happens to Soma.

#32 superfuzz

superfuzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:32 PM

Great game,this is why I got a DS. Waiting for the new one on 3DS.Hope it stars a Belmont.

#33 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

I bought it, hopefully it doesn't have the Best Of cover. I don't care if it's an eco case though.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#34 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

Sweet, got my copy and it's the original cover. Wish I would have jumped on it at the earlier price of $23.34, but no biggie, I wanted it in my collection.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif