• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

Yeah, same thing happened with Indigo Prophecy.... no sequel

#92 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

OK, so what is the deal with this outside of Gamestop? Is it maybe something like a gamestop exclusive? Cause the release day was yesterday, and I see nothing from Amazon, best Buy, target, or any other major retailer. Not even a pre-order option. I sold my regular version in anticipation of this.

#93 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

OK, so what is the deal with this outside of Gamestop? Is it maybe something like a gamestop exclusive? Cause the release day was yesterday, and I see nothing from Amazon, best Buy, target, or any other major retailer. Not even a pre-order option. I sold my regular version in anticipation of this.

Basically, my understanding is that retailers will stock this once their stock of the Greatest Hits edition is depleted. Gamestop is certainly not the only one getting it, they just happened to create a separate SKU already on their website. I am sure you will see this everywhere in a month or so, but it's not getting a separate ad push or marketing dollars since it's really not all that different from the GH version already out there.

#94 BettiePage

BettiePage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

if this has multiple audio tracks... ie JP audio I might double dip... from the list of features... this is not a director's cut. more like the original game with the preorder bonus and the dynamic themes all bundled together. oh and all the promo videos and shit. no need to buy this again... the original version got patched for move support. this should be priced at $9.99 unless they add new episodic content like they were planning.

#95 TheSecretBaldwin

TheSecretBaldwin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

This is list as part of Walmart's Black Friday for $15. Expect it to be matched around the net as well. I'm in for sure.