Help finding NOS?

simplylemonade

CAGiversary!
Hi! I'm not a drinker of energy drinks but I'm looking to score some NOS to get the batman beyond skin for Arkham City. I went to Walmart and Kmart today but they don't have it! I even looked at the pharmacy section. Do you guys know where I can score some?

TLDR: Need NOS, where gets?

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='chiwii']I saw some at my local Home Depot this week. They were near the self-checkouts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

[quote name='simplylemonade']Sorry about that!![/QUOTE]

Ha - I see NOS and I immediately think "New Old Stock" which is what I'm constantly after for my stupid arcade hobby.

Didn't all of the skin codes sell out last week some time? I was thinking of getting it myself but I checked the NOS site before wasting money on the drink. 1st time I checked there were 6,000 codes left for 360, 2nd time I checked it said "sold out".

EDIT: Looks like NOS got more codes in. 54K available now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gave 2 codes away a couple of days ago. :/ If I happen to go to a store that sells it I'll try to make sure I Pm you the code.

[quote name='joeyshadows']I just gave 2 codes away a couple of days ago. :/ If I happen to go to a store that sells it I'll try to make sure I Pm you the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the offer!
But I'm totally okay because another really nice CAGer PMed me a code already. Thanks for everything!

:D

bread's done
Back